Oneshoot - It’s Still On Kiss Day

It’s Still On Kiss Day

[EXOFic] It’s Still On Kiss Day.

 

Kris’ hand held tightly around mine. He dragged me along to the building. I swear to God, this isn’t what I had expected. He said that we would only have dinner together because he had another schedule tomorrow and had to come back to China. But, as you could see, we arrived in front of the room.

Room 1212. Kris opened the door with key that he got from Sehun. Softly, he whispered to me to follow. I ended stepped my feet on to the room. The room was so big with a king-sized bed in the center. Two dim lamps were beautifully placed in the side of the bed. What a luxury room it is.

“I guessed we have to rest here. I’m going to take shower first, you can take rest then. You are tired, aren’t you?” Kris said.

“Hmm..” I just replied casually.

As soon as Kris went to the bath room, I leaned my body to the bed. Heart now racing while guessing what would happened to me after Kris done taking shower. I shook my head. Without anyone knowing, my cheeks started to blush. Ah, what kind of thoughts I had now?

Because of that strange thoughts that attacked my brain, I decided to go look for the night scenery over the windows. I opened the big curtain and found the beautiful night scenery. I simply smile by looking at many kinds of lamp shining all over the town. It’s just too beautiful to be described.

“When you are smiling like that, it’s just enough to make me want to kiss you,” Soft voice came from behind of my ear. Kris was standing there with only a towel around his waist, with no clothes on.

“Kris! Just put your clothes on,” awkwardly I turned again to face the window, didn’t want to see Kris bare skin.

“Wae?” that word come with two hands were being locked in my waist.

“Kris, you said we will only have dinner together!” I tried to push him away from my body, but all the things that I do were just making him pushed me to the bed.

My eyes widened by Kris’ action. He pinned my body down to the bed and stared with eyes full of lust. I didn’t understand what the meaning of the sharp-eyes which still stared at mine. My chest was up and down fast when he suddenly lowered his body.

“Today is still a kiss day, right?”

I closed my eyes tightly. I didn’t dare to look straight to his eyes. Even tough, it’s not a rare thing to do that we shared kiss, but being in that kind of situation was just too embarrassing for me.

“Pfft… Puhahahahaha!”

My eyes popped open. I saw Kris in his laugh. He laughed hard until his body dropped to the floor. Hands both in his stomach, tired of laugh. Nothing that I can do, then I just show him pout in my face, “So mean!”

*****

(Normal POV)

“Haa~ It’s thank to other members who had reserved this room so that I can rest here,” Kris sighed, “I said I will only have a dinner. Who said to you that I will you in this hotel? Hahahaha…”

“Shut up, Kris!”

Kris ordered some foods for their dinner and there they are, enjoying their dinner together in their room. Two candles lightened the dimmed-room, accompanied both men. Kris took a sip of wine in his glass and stared to the opposite man.

“Why are you keep staring at me like there’s something wrong with my face?” pout again formed in Suho’s cute face.

“You’re just too beautiful. Fell like staring at an angel,” Kris put his chin on his hand.

“Are you teasing me again? I won’t fall on the same trap.”

When they finished the dinner, an awkward silence started. Then, Kris decided to leave his chair and walked toward Suho. Stopped only a few step in front of Suho, he kneeled down and took Suho’s hands. Suho couldn’t bear and then he felt his cheeks burnt red, “Why are you being cheesy so sudden, Kris?”

“Sshh, I just need you to hear what will I say. I won’t repeat, so listen to me carefully.”

“Mmhh,” before Kris continued his words, he pull Suho into a kiss. A soft kiss that only Kris who could did it.

Kris’ hands grabbed Suho’s warm cheeks and brought him closer. Too soft and sweet, Kris kissed Suho gently. When Suho voluntarily opened his mouth, they deepened the kiss. The kiss was a bit different from the kiss they had on the rooftop before. It’s not demanding, just let them freely expressed their heart, their love, with no force.

“I will only love you, no matter what happened,” Kris murmured in the end of their kiss.

“That seemed like an old things to say,” Suho smiled.

“But you know that’s true, huh?”

“Yeah, I know. I know,” Suho cupped his hands on Kris cheeks, admiring Kris’ handsome face.

“I know it will be hard for us, but I hope you’ll always by my side, just like that necklace will always by your side,” Kris pointed on the pretty necklace hanging on Suho’s neck.

“When do you…”

“You’re too busy enjoying our kiss, Junmyeon-ah,” a smirk came to Kris’ face, “Happy kiss day, Sweety.”

 

**END**