Execution

Execute me (SimpleObsession Col.)

ATTENTION. THIS ANNOUNCES AN OBSESSIVE AND MANIPULATIVE LAY, ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY. [just got the inspiration from GaIn's Irreversible. that beat is crazy guys...I swear.] ENJOY THE MADNESS CREATED IN ONE'S MIND.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lie, please lie to me again as you sit in that armchair like a king, looking down at me, your servant. I am pleading and begging. No. I did that way too many times in the past. Cried and screamed for your loved. Received nothing. 

"I am a puppet, right? A mannequin for your sick drawings that take place in your mind. For those unimaginable carvings for your desires and needs, am I not right?" I almost spit the words, looking in his eyes with hatred, my bloodshot eyes that haven't closed in the last 3 days, that have been craving for him, for those god-like features, for that wonderful neckline, those immense hands that wrap my face in that warm coat and...

"You are the one talking nonsense. Not me. I was always the one to suffer, not you. Admit it."

He is lying. Yes. As he usually is. Those wonderful lies that pierce my head, stab it like a sharp knife and revolve inside my organ, the blood and life pumping organ which slowly stops. Slowly. Painfully. Excruciating. Help me...Save me...

 

"Why? How could you, WuFan? HOW?! Him out of all the people..." I screamed again as I leaned on the wall and covered my face. What was I doing? Crying. No. No more black tears for my sorrow and sadness. No more. I turned my head again towards him and met his eyes. Oh..those eyes which used to brighten my day now turned...into...bullets for my needy and desperate look.

Those judging eyes, those crossed arms, that straight still body were showing me how defensie you were towards me. How cold you wanted to be towards me. How you wanted to push me over the edge and watch me fall in that endless hole of dispair. In fact I've been falling ever since that day...

You chewed me and spat me out. Walked on me and worn me down. Used me and then threw me away like a piece of trash you don't need anymore. I feel the bitter taste in my mouth taking over my whole body and making it go in a state of numbness. What have I done...What have you done? You stepped on my heart and cracked it open. I'm like a broken wound never to be healed. 

So let's take out final bow. Or not. Let me take this final bow for you to execute me. Just kill me, take away my breath like you used to so many times, but never give it back. Take my soul because I don't want to live anymore without the caring and protective you in my life. I don't want to see tomorrow without you by my side again. The excruciating pain is killing me and it's too much. Like a disease. It's eating my inside, slowly going to the surface, but making me suffer slowly and harder each minute I keep on living.

"Come on...I give in to you" I say lowly as you let out one of your well-known ironic breathed laughters.

"Give in to me? Have you forgotten already that I was the one who gave in to you first, when you gave up on me?"

 

I widened my eyes, then frowned fingerpoiting him, my lungs exploding with one of the highest-pitched sounds.

"DON'T DARE JUDGE ME WHEN YOU WERE NEVER HERE TO GIVE ME AFFECTION AND TAKE CARE OF ME! Your schedules and your filthy stupid job takes away all the pleasure of your life and you dare pull me in with you! I wouldn't have never, NEVER! done that if it weren't for you pushing me to do it."

I breathed heavily at that time. Panted...The room started spinning with me. Too much coffee. Too much alcohol...Sleep deprived...Food deprived. Loveless. Homeless. Help me...Save me...

"Let's call the game then, YiXing. It's"

"NOT OVER!" I came back to my senses, holding onto the wall and breathing heavier. The air started getting so hot, so hard to breathe that I almost fell to the ground. Shaking my head, everything started getting clearer and I smiled widely, but ironically, looking at him and stepping forward. "How can you treat me like that? How...I love you, I need you...If you want to end this beautiful story...then..."

I whispered falling on my knees in front of him and started laughing tiredly as I was. I have to take him back...I have to dominate that tainted soul, the soul and heart I tainted with my sins. Placing my hands on his knees and glided them upper on his thighs and to the hem of his shirt, looking up at him, straight in his eyes, attacking him with my desperate, yet devilish smile. "Kill me. Just kill me. I want to die. There is nothing in this world that can make up for everything you mean to me."

"I thought I was nothing to you since you replaced me with someone else." He answered on the same cold voice, maintaining his icy look. How good of an actor he was...It annoys me so much to know he is this ... this unconcerned...showing this lack of affection and sentiment. It was true that I was the first to throw him away and run in the arms of the first who offered me some ...affection. However I wanted him, I needed him...where was no one like him and he knew how much I wanted him. I always went back to him, right?

I gripped tighter on his shirt as I growled and pulled myself upper to his lips, breathing against them, his own breath crashing into mine and making me dizzy. Again, but I stood up. I just looked in his eyes, glared, stared. Nothing.

"Stop it."

"Take me back..."

"Stop it."

"I want you back. I need you. You need me to."

"No."

"I love you, can't you see...I am going insane here...just...just....come on..."

"It's over"

Daggers in my soul.

Poison in my mouth. 

Knives in my heart. 

Noise to my ears.

Dust in my eyes. 

"Get off me if you don't want me to shove you aside."

"Trash me then! Like a piece of garbage that I am in your eyes! This is my final pledge! This final time, forgive me or else you will send my death sentence in the very depths of my being. Stop and think. We are in this together please, please?" I said as my hands cupped his cheeks and I climbed further in his lap, straddling him, while staring in his eyes continuously and tears started rolling off my cheeks. "I cheated on you...You got your revenge...Let's forget about this. I love you..I swear I will never do this again...I swear, WuFan...My life is in your hands...Just...please."

Tick.

 

Tock.

 

Tick.

 

Tock.

 

Those poisonuos needles which carried the excrutiating pain of waiting almost killed me, but then he revived me....He...with those bittersweet lips, with that hunger inside of my mouth, with the exchange or warmth and saliva in that dominating game, with those tight and heavy arms around me, suffocating me. Yes...The feelings I longed for, now I had it, again. 

If only I could show the smirk my mind shows. 

I win. Again. 

I will never do it again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Until next time. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW THIS WAS FREAKING FUN TO WRITE...I LOVE HIS INCREDIBLY MAD RELATIONSHIP, OBSESSIVE WITH ONE WINNING ALL THE TIME...HMM, I THOUGHT I APPLIED IT TO THEN AS WELL AND SINCERELY I LIKE THE OUTCOME OF IT. BUT I AM INTERESTED IF YOU LIKED IT AS WELL, HAHA, SO LET ME KNOW SO I WRITE SOME MORE IN THIS STYLE...

AS FOR THE NEXT ONESHOT FROM THIS COLLECTION. 

DOLL(angst)

I can tell you that it's from Kris' POV and I will related it to this one, but as a continued story. I hope you will enjoy it. 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT AND THE SUBCRIPTIONS ALONG WITH THE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER STORIES

I LOVE YOU GUYS!