Chapter 1: The accident in school

Catch Me, I’m Falling

“Yongguk! Where’s Yongjoo?” their mother asked “still asleep” Yongguk lazily answered while eating his breakfast “today is your first day of school. Call her! Faster! The two of you will gonna be late” his mother continued. Yongguk eyes widened and run towards Yongjoo’s room.

 

“Yongjoo!! Wake up. Today is our first day of school!!” Yongguk said while knocking at Yongjoo’s room door. Yoongjoo’s eyes widened, panicking. *oh my gosh. I didn’t remember* Yongjoo thought.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa! Faster!! We will be late!!” Joonmi shouts while calling Suho. “Okay okay I’m here!...you’re too excited” Suho said “I’m not excited. I just don’t want to be late” Joonmi rolled her eyes and Suho chuckled.

 

[At the School]

 

Yongjoo together with Yongguk and Yongguk’s friends were rushing while going to their school. “Let’s separate now and find our classroom” Yoongguk suggested. Everyone nodded and started separating. “Let’s go Daehyun let’s find our classroom” Yongjoo said and Daehyun nodded.

 

After Yongjoo and Daehyun find their classroom, they went to the cafeteria to buy some coffee. “Yongjoo, wait me here, I’ll just buy coffee for the two of us” Yongjoo nodded.

 

After buying coffee, Daehyun go back where Yongjoo is. “Here’s your coffee” Daehyun smiled. “Gomawo~ Daehyun-ah, go to your friends now. I’m okay here” Yongjoo said “Are you sure?” Daehyun asked “I can take care of myself” Yongjoo replied. Daehyun nodded and walk away to find B.A.P.

 

Yongjoo decided to walk and roam the school alone. *Wow~ this school is really that big, it’s really nice…looks like we are not compatible here, only rich people are* Yongjoo thought *but I trust myself that I can beat them* Yongjoo continued.

 

Suddenly, Yongjoo bump onto someone and spilled the coffee on her dress. “Yah! What are you doing?” the girl is very angry. Then a group of six boys came, called EXO-K “What happened Joonmi?” Suho asked. “She spilled her coffee at my dress” Joonmi exclaimed “Yah! Say sorry to my sister” Suho suddenly said to Yongjoo “Mianhae~~” Yongjoo bowed and apologized. “Oppa, her sorry won’t change anything” Joonmi said over Suho and walk away. The EXO-K followed Joonmi.

 

“Joonmi, are you okay?” D.O asked “Do you think I’m okay?!” Joonmi replied angrily. “Calm down. I’ll call on our house and ask our maid to bring you a new dress” Suho said and Joonmi nodded.