Forgive Me?

I will always love you

[A/N] Short Update!  Will update tomorrow. I swear!

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

It's been 2 week since my fought with Yoona. I looked at my phone with frustated and hissed. Why she's not send me message or call me?

" Hyung! " Seungri ran towards me with a bright smiled on his face. What the hell is his problem? Did he know I'm not in my mood?

" WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, YOU SHORT LEG? " I reply sarcastic.

" Yah! What the hell Hyung! Why you shouted on me? And, you know that i hate called 'short leg'! " he's bonk my head. Aish! This kid! I just glares at him.

" Hyung, whats up? " he's takes a seat beside me.

" Nothing."

" Why you're so stubborn? Just tell me what happened and maybe i can help, " he's looks at me seriously. Woah, I never though he's can be really wise and quite like this.

" I've fought with Yoona."

" Just it? "  he's looking at me disbeliefly. His eyes becomes wide dramaticly. I rolled my eyes, yeah the silly seungri is back. " Don't be so dramatic you Pabo! " I'm bonk his head while he's just rubbed his head.

" I don't know whats your problem with her but Hyung, why you don't just appologize to her and the problem will clear. Everyone's happy. and The end. Don't think too much it's simple! "

This time he's right, but .. It's her fault! Why she's assumse me that i was cheating on her? Its her fault!

" Hyung! " he's waves his hand in front of my faces. I'm gasp for awhile. Ashh.. I think i was daydreaming.

" Ah, yes yes. "

" Appologize to her, " he's said.

" Hell, No! Big No! " I shook my head.

He's let out a heavily sigh. " Its up to you. Your choice Hyung! " he's stood up and patted my shoulder before ran to her girlfriend, Minzy. I was looks at that cute couple. Seungri hug Minzy and she hugged him back. How such a sweet couple.

Maybe I'm and Yoona can be like that.. Just if.. Arghh... I'm scratch my head frustated.

 

Yoona, Forgive me?