Forgive Me? Part II

I will always love you

Yoona P.O.V

 

It's been 2 week since my fought with GD Oppa. I looked at my phone with frustated and hissed. Why that pabo is not send me message or call me? Is he even never felt guilty?

" Aishh! Yah, Kwon JiYong you're really dead now! " I was kick the door. " Aww! " I'm rubbed my feet. " You dead Kwon Jiyong! " I was shouted again. I'm frown in pain as my feet becomes really hurt.

I'm cry in pain when the maknae walks toward me. " Unnie, whats wrong? " she's looks at me worriedly.

" Seo, can you give me ice cube please? Its emergency! "

" Oh, okay! " she's said as she ran to kitchen and come back with ice cube.

" Here, " she's give me them. " Are you okay? " she's still looks at me worriedly.

I gave her a smaill forces smiled. " Its okay! " I started compress my feet with ice cube and a little cry in pain.

" You do fought with Jiyong Oppa, don't you? "

I looks at her. " How you can know it? " I ask her.

" Its obvious! Thats wrote on your forehead, Unnie! I hate Kwon Jiyong, " she's smiled playfully and pretend read something on my forehead.

" Yahh! Thats not fun- "

" Appologize to him, Unnie! " she's said cut off me.

" Huh? "

" I said, Go appologize to Jiyong Oppa, Unnie. You understand now? I don't know who's fault here but just go appologize. "

" HUH? NO NO NO! ITS HIS FAULT. I WON'T GO APPOLOGIZE TO THAT PABO! NEVER! " I'm pouted.

Seohyun let out a giggles. " Its your choose, Unnie. I've already suggest. Don't blame me if both you break up. "

WHAT?

She's escape before i even can catch her.

" Yah! Seohyun! I'll burn all of your Pororo doll ! "

 

But ..

 

Jiyong, Forgive Me?