Calling

I will always love you

 


 

I've promised to you to won't makes you cry, but I'm against my promised. Sorry, I'm so stupid to makes you cry.

 


 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

"Oppa , tomorrow  you  haven't  activity  with Big Bang, right ? " Yoona  grabbed  my  arm  and  pulled  me  to  sit  on  the  sofa.

I  paused  to  think.  As  I  remember  we  didn't  have  anything  scheduled  this  week.

" Yes,  What's up ? "
" Let  us  out ! We  can  watch  movie  at  the  cinema  then  having  lunch  at  Italian  restaurant.  Come  on !  " Yoona  put  cute aegyo on her beautifull  face.
" Of  course ! "  I'm  pinching  her  nose  while  laughing  loudly.
Suddenly  my  phone ringing . I  checked  the  caller's  name. TOP  hyung.

" Yeoboseoyo?" I  walked  out  of  the  room  so  our  aren't  disrupted.

 

 

Yoona P.O.V

 

Huh,  who's  calling  Jiyong  Oppa? Interfere.  And  why  Jiyong  Oppa  out  of  the  room  just  to  receive  a  call?  He isn't usually do it..

Wait! It's  not  a  phone  call  from  his  AFFAIR , is it ?

Before my strange thought growing away, Jiyong  Oppa  back  into  the  room  while  put  cell  phone  into  his  pocket.

"From  whom ?"  I  asked.
"You  don't  need  to  know," he  said  relax  while  threw  him  bony  body  into   couch.

He  grabbed  remote and  flipping  TV  channels  randomly.
"Why  should  I can't  know?" I'm keeping ask.
"It's okay, there's no  problem."
" If its true, so from who thats calling ?" I repeat my question.

"Nobody," he  replied, a  little  rough.
"Tomorrow  we  are  dating  right?" without reason i said that. I have strange feeling that he'll cancel our dating.

 

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

Aiiissshhh ! Why  is  this  so  complicated. Why  Yoona  had  to  ask  about  things  that  I  wanted  to  avoid  all  this  time. TOP  hyung    told  me  that  the shooting  schedule  that  planned  for  next  week  moved  forward  into  tomorrow.  And  I don't know  how  to  submit  it  to  Yoona. She  looks  so  happy  when she  know  I  have free time.

" Well.. I am sorry but seems like we can't out to dating tomorrow.."

" Why? That calling must be from your another girlfriend. Gosh! How dare you !" she's shouted at me.

What-the-hell?

I looked at her incredulously. How could she accuse me of having a girlfriend besides her. Did she think I'm a player?

" Are you suprised i know that fact? "

" ANY PROBLEM IF THAT TRUE?"  I replied snapped. Gosh, I can not hold my emotions.

Yoona looks hurt, slowly tears becomes fell down from her eyes. "Fine, I wil go!" she ran out my house and slammed the door behind her.
"ARGGHH! "I mess up my hair in frustration.

Everything because that damn schedule. I hope she has forgotten the matter as her habit.