Day before our big day

Morning tears

Hey guys this is a short chapter! ^^

No ones POV

Days roll by, getting closer to the day of the wedding. Both IU and Jiyeon were excited and anxious. But that didnt mean the boys were not as anxious as they were. A day before the wedding, both couples decided to have a sleepover party to celebrate the hardships they had been through. Also to remember everything, all their memories together as friends and as lovers. 

IU pov

I walked into my room and stared at the picture frame beside my bed. I had changed the picture to a new one. It showed me, Jiyeon, Chansung oppa and of course Wooyoung oppa. I slowly traced my fingers onto the frame, remembering all the times we've been through. Remembering the time we got kidnapped together. It all started as an arriangement but i ended up loving him. 

Suddenly, the door opened and there stood Jiyeon. She smiled at me and went by my side, looking at that picture that stood beside my bed. 

"Time flew by quickly, tommorow is the big day," She carrassed the picture, "Our Big Day"  I looked up onto the ceiling and laughed. There it is, the poster i used to stare at all day and scream my heart out with Jiyeon. Memories started flowing by in and out of my head.

"Remember how we used to fantasize having to marry Kim Joong Ki? Now look at us, we are getting married leaving him behind." She pointed at the poster and started laughing hysterically. "Ya, you made him cry look!" 

Suddenly, A loud laughter was heard downstairs. Its the guys! Me and Jiyeon looked at each other, laughed and ran out of the door, down the stairs and into their arms. 

"Hows my love? Did you miss me?" I giggled, "Anneo.. I was busy staring at my poster of my idol, hoping he would kiss me the way you do." He pouted and held me tighter into his arms. "So you prefer him to me? Im dissapointed IU- ah." He chuckled.

We walked up into the theatre room in the mansion.

"So what movie are we going to watch today?" I asked them. "Lets watch Innocent man!" Screamed Jiyeon. I started screaming like my normal fan girl self with Jiyeon while both boys started frowning cutely. Somebodies' jealous~ I walked to the CD collection and took out Innocent man and put it in the disk container. 

By the end of the movie me and Jiyeon were screaming our hearts out with the guys who were sitting at the side staring at us with awe.

"Aish Shhhut itttt!" Chansung couldnt take our constant shouting and shouted at us loudly from the side, hiding his laughter. Me and Jiyeon were surprised and started pouting at him, pretending to cry.

End of POv

After a long day of fun and recalling memories, it was finally time to sleep and await the big day coming up the next day. Everyone was excited and anxious. As night fell, the girls stared at the bright moon and the stars shining in the sky. IU broke the silence and said to her best friend, "I cant believe that we even reached this far." Jiyeon smiled, "Yea, i imagined us to be forever alone. Im glad we have these two idiots to love and care for us." With that they smiled at the moon and went to the bed and slept with smiles on their faces. 

Love is unexpected.

And most of all, its your last romance.

I wish you all the best on your wedding girls.

Halmoni will be there to watch you as you live your life as married women.

Live happy,