The same pain

Morning tears

Jiyeon POV

I caught her with wounds around her arms. She hurt herself, and i understood why. I would have done that myself too. I hugged her as we cried together. I myself ended up getting bruised by those pieces of glass.

"This pain is what he gave us, these scars too." I looked into her eyes, pleading her to stop. "But we shouldnt add into it. Im here as your friend, as your sister, anything you want to call me, Im just here for you." I felt tears dripping down my cheeks. "We have been through so much, relationships, friendship, you getting kidnapped.. Ive always been here for you. Please dont do this to yourself." I felt myself choking in my tears. 

I felt her pull me into a hug, a warm one. "Jiyeon ah... Mianhae.. I know you are as hurt as i am. We were the best of friends with him. But i just cant believe he would change like that." I understood everything she said and i felt myself tearing up again.

"I know... IU i know.. He has changed." 

The only thing we needed now was the comfort of our boys, they didnt even know we were going through this. Chansung oppa. If only you knew.. This pain is killing us inside. Someone we treasured, just backfired at us like that.

We sat there till the night came, crying in each others arms.

After awhile, i tucked her into bed. I patted her head. "IU ah.. Im sorry i could do anything to help you during those years. It was my fault after all. If only i was there to help you get over this all, you wouldnt be feeling this pain along with me. He left us, just like how oppa left me." 

The way he ran away from me and never came back, i still rememeber. I remember it so clearly.

FLASHBACK

I ran to him grabbing his arm. I pulled him towards me. "Oppa. Jebal! Why are you leaving me!? You said you were never leaving me ever!" He pulled away, glared into my face. "You know, i never liked you. Let me go." 

I felt my heart breaking into a thousand pieces. I cried and cried... Tears were endlessly flowing as i watched his back facing me, slowly dissapearing from my sight.

" The scars i made on my own stomach wasnt anything compared to the pain you gave me!" I screamed before he completely left my sight. I dropped to the floor as i felt myself slowly, slowly dissapearing into the darkness.

END OF FLASHBACK

The next day, i walked with IU into the roof top as usual with the boys following us. The only difference now was that me and IU were distracted, deep in our thoughts.

We entered the rooftop in silence. That same pain, that same sadness, those scars, i have the same as you.. I felt my hands unconsciously touching my stomach. The scars were still there. The pain he gave me. The way he changed in a year. The way he broke my heart. Knowing how IU felt, i should have at least help her through it. 

"IU ah....." She cut me off, screaming at me. "STOP IT PLEASE.. You dont know how i felt!" I felt disbelieve in her. 

"No I know how you felt, Thunder oppa did that to me back then. He left me! That pain, i went through it! Dont say i didnt." I lifted my shirt and showed her the many scars i made as i tried to forget him. "It took me many many scars for me to forget him. Until now i still cant forget him. He was my first love. The pain of these scars, cant compare to the pain he gave me." I cried along with her. We hugged each other, forgetting that the boys were with us. 

END OF POV