Your back?!

Morning tears

Jiyeon POV

I was jogging around the park as usual in the morning, the music playing through my ear piece. 

"Eotteon naredeun jeonyeokhaneureun mot ollyeoboneun seubgwani isseo

On sesangi nal tteonaneundeuthan isanghan geu gibuni sirheo

Meolli tteoreojineun jeo haeneun naeil dasi ol tende
Nareul bichwojwotdeon haetsareun anil geot gata

Niga gado sarangeun dasi ogo
Soranseureon ibyeoreul gyeokkeobwado
Ireohge neoneun neoneun neoneun jakku mame geollyeo
"

As i was jogging i noticed a figure behind me, following me as i was jogging around. I chose to ignore it and went faster. When i stopped and sat on the swing, i felt someone familiar pushing me. "Why are you back?" I kept a straight face and asked him.

I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. "Im sorry Jiyeon ah.. Please, come back to me." I stood up and removed his arms from my shoulders. I turned to face him. "Who said you even deserved a second chance! Oppa, you dumped me cruely at the side, you said you didnt even like me!" I screamed into his face. "Did you know how hurt i was?! I cried for a damn freaking month, I made scars on my body just to forget a jerk like you oppa!" 

I turned my back towards him and before he could say anything, i ran away from him. Only to bump into Chansung oppa.

"Jiyeon? Why are you crying? Come here to oppa" I cried into his chest, began hitting his chest. "Oppa, it hurts so much, my heart. You so sweaty even more" He laughed at my cuteness. "Tell oppa everything, lets go back to your house." "Oppa, can you call IU to come over too?" "Sure, anything for you"

END OF POV

NO ONES POV

What they didnt know that that figure was standing a distance away from them, staring up at Jiyeon's crying figure. "Jiyeon im sorry, for everything, I love you... I didnt mean to hurt you so badly.."

IU pov

"Bwoh?! Jiyeon Crying?" I clutched onto my phone. "Ill be there.. yea" I dialed Wooyoung oppa's number. When he picked up i told him to pick me up to go to Jiyeon's house and explained the situation to him. "Oppa.. I think i know why she is crying. I heard He is back." 

I clutched onto Wooyoung's arm, worried about her. I tried calling Jiyeon several times. Hoping that she would pick up the phone. But she would put it down every single time. 

"Oppa, what if she does something without us knowing. you know about how she makes bad choices." Wooyoung held my hand tightly, assuring me that everything would be fine. I just hope so.

End Of POV

Chansung POV

We drove the fastest we could to Jiyeon's house, hoping to see that she calmed down.

"Jiyeon? kwenchana? Whats going on?" She stared up at me with red, puffy eyes. "He's back.. oppa, he is back.. He wants me back..." I stood up and paced around, "Jiyeon, dont worry, I will find out why he wants you back.. " I pulled her into my hug.

I hope you are alright Jiyeon ah, Im going to find out his true intentions.

END OF POV