Reception

A Dream that Came True, A life with You

After the wedding, we proceeded with the Reception. When we got there, I was immediately brought up to the changing room to change into another Gown for the reception. Key picked it our. Honestly, I rather wear the wedding gown but he said NO. He told me that the gown I would wear for the reception should match the motif and plus, he said that It is a star studded event so I should Shine more than the other Artists that would attend the event. He is really thoughtful and plus, costly. Do You know how much a gown costs? It's Hell Expensive but, they say it was just okay because We are rich but Hey, I am a person who doesn't want to spend much money.  So any way, Since the Motif of the Wedding is Blue and Purple, I thought it would be blue of violet but when he showed the dress to be, it was white. I was shocked, sure it was pretty and all but the motif of the wedding is blue and purple, why is this gown white?. Well, what the heck. it is indeed very pretty. Trust me, when it comes to Fashion and NAGGING, Key is the Expert.

"I thought it was going to suite the motif of the-" I was cut off by key

"I didn't mean the color motif but rather the Location Motif, Beach" He informed me, oh right, the location for the reception is indeed the beach. The beach SHINee (Except Taemin) found is rather safe and very hard to find when Taemin and I decided to go to this place for the first time after they told us about it, we got lost. 

"Omo! it's so pretty!" I finally complimented, it was something the fashion Expert was waiting for, a compliment.

Reception Gown:                 

After Putting it on, everyone in the room was amazed. Their mouths were hanging open literally, like, What are they doing? it looks like they saw a beautiful person just now but no they didn't they just saw the plain old me wearing a beautiful gown. 

"You are very Beautiful" Key complimented then pushed the full body Length mirror and made me look at myself. Indeed, I am really Beautiful now. The gown made me look beautiful. After a few moments gazing at my reflection in the mirror, Key dragged me out of the room and that's when Taemin appeared

"Hey there Beauty" He greeted me while using his cute nickname for me. It was rather weird though, He has a cute nickname for me but I don't have one for him. it's just because I find the whole 'Cute' thing over rated but hey, I can't get enough of him calling me Beauty. I mean, How could?

"Uh... Where is my father?" I finally asked him, Although tonight was suppose to be just all about the newly wedded couple, I can't help but to look for my father. he was absent for 10 years of my life and he suddenly appears in front of me during my wedding. I want to find out if he re-marry again with a Japanese woman or Does he have his own family in japan or better yet, Maybe Our wedding would be followed by the Re-marriage of my parents. The hope of my Family getting back together was still alive in me even though it was 10 years ago, I still hope we can get back together.

"He's at the Shore waiting for us.. like what everyone is doing" He told me. He was also saying that we should proceed to the location and to not to keep everyone waiting for us. I nodded then we walked to the location where everyone was waiting for us. When they saw the sight of us, hand in hand walking towards them, they all applauded. 

"Please welcome the newly wedded couple, Mr. Lee Taemin and his Wife Mrs. Miyo Lee" The host, announced our arrival as we walked down the center aisle leading us to the stage, when we reached the stage, Taemin took the mic and started to make a speech.

"Good Evening everyone, thank you for coming tonight. Today is the most memorable day of my life because I, Lee Taemin married the love of My Life, My one and only Beauty, Miyo" He said then he looked at me then I blushed and everyone present let out a loud 'Ahw' due to the Sweet words of Taemin.

"Firstly, I would like to say thank you to Miyo's Family and My Family for not objecting the Marriage. Then Second, I would also like to express my gratitude to SM Entertainment President for also allowing me to marry Miyo and for supporting my decision. Third, I would like to say thank you to everyone present here, especially My SHINee Hyungs, GLAMOUR 5 (a/n: I just want to put my Group's name here, please forgive me if you found this annoying); My Girl Best friends, U KISS, SS501 and many other people who is here. And Lastly, I also want to express my deepest gratitude to Miyo's Father for agreeing to come here  and attend our wedding. Thank you very much!" Taemin thanked everyone then everyone started to clap their hands then he signaled then to stop and they did.

"Since I am now married, I know there are a lot of hardships I would encounter and I can burden the SHINee group, so, I am here to make an announcement, an announcement I already discussed with the people who is related to this topic. I am Quitting SHINee to become a full time husband and a full time student" He announced. Wow. He really loves me just to do that for me. Thanks Taemin, My Hubby. After his speech He led me to my father and a song played, My father bowed to me and I bowed back, it seemed weird. then Taemin smiled then my father dragged me towards the center, the dance floor. We started to waltz around the dance floor, the dance was accompanied with the song Dance with My father, it was really touching since the lyrics of the song  really matches my situation with my father. After the song, he whispered in my ear.

"Good Luck with the Married life my little Ballerina, I hope you do better than me" He said then walked away, I followed him from behind and started to look for My husband.

"Miyo, It's time to cut the cake!" Key Yelled then dragged me towards the cake and that is where my Hunt for my husband ended.

We were handed with a knife and we cut the cake and fed each other with the cake. Then it was time for the Bouquet throwing and the Garter throwing also. First, I threw my Bouquet and My friend who is now a world renowned writer who is also the Girlfriend of SS501's Heo Youngsaeng, she is older for 4 years but I still act like I am older than her. After that, Taemin made me sit on a chair and went under the Gown, I felt his hands on my thighs, He was trying to remove the Garter from My thigh. His touch made me feel  I am a live wire. After he got the Garter, He immediately threw it over his head and guess what.., Heo Youngsaeng caught it. After that, we started to eat Dinner and I had a lot of time to chat with my Father, Taemin also, chatted with my father, My father seemed to like Taemin, A LOT. I could tell he was approving of my boy choice. After Eating, Me and Taemin had our First Dance as a Married Couple. We were also waltzing around the Dance floor. It was so romantic that I wish It wouldn't stop but hey, I already got my wish. I'm sure I can't have this one granted. After the Dance, We waved goodbye to the guests and got into the Car with a signboard attached on the back that says 'Just Got Married'. Taemin was driving and He drove us to our New House, Since we can't have a honeymoon because our parents are afraid that fans would follow us and corrupt our privacy, they got us a Really big house that is fully furnished with expensive Furniture. Wah~ I love our Parents! Well, in truth, I really like expensive stuff but when It comes to the point that I have to pay for all of those, I don't like it. I don't like to spend my own money.

 

Chapter 2 is up! 

I have decided to make this a short story.

This will end very soon, just one chapter to go.. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and please look forward

for the next chapter! :D

xoxo, from the author; twinklestars