First Night

A Dream that Came True, A life with You

The house was grand, even though I already saw it for a couple of times, but every time I see it, its like its the first time I laid my eyes on the house. 

House: 

"Let's go inside?" Taemin asked then I nodded in response. 

"Where's our room?" Taemin asked emphasizing the word 'Our' in his sentence.

"Er... Uh... Second Floor?" I guessed, I don't really know where it is. This is only the second time I went inside this house but I have been in the outside of the house couple of times already.

"You don't know where it is? Let's search for it, Together" He declared while emphasizing the word 'Together'. Why is he always emphasizing words now? He doesn't usually do that.

We began searching for our rooms, opening almost every door in the house. Urgh! the house is so huge! Why did our parents buy this huge house when only me and Taemin will live here? only two people! AH! Atlast we found it! want to know what made us think it is our room? well, first of all there is a big picture of us hanged in the wall. Second, there was a couple pajama set laid on top of the bed and there was a note from our parents saying this is our room and also instructing us to wear those pajamas and take a couple of pictures of us wearing it before going to sleep. and we did, we have done all the tasks they told us to do but, I am not sleepy yet. 

"Aren't you going to sleep Wifey?" He asked me. Wait, what did he call me?

"W-Wifey? Why with the sudden nickname change?" I asked him then he just smiled

"Because you are now my Wife. Now, Aren't you going to sleep?" He answered and asked again. again, emphasizing the word 'wife'. I shook my head to answer is question

"Hm... Want to Play?" He asked seductively. What does he mean by that? Does he Mean Do 'it'?

"Uh... W-W-What game?" I asked him while stuttering then he just smiled at me seductively and opened his luggage near the bed and showed a small plastic thing. Could it be a.. ??

"Taemin.... I don't want to play that game" I informed him

"What? Your not going to play rubber bands with me? that's weird you used to LOVE playing with rubber bands with me then sulk when I beat you" He said. Wait. Rubber bands? The thing he is holding is Rubber bands?? What??? Aish, Me and My Imaginative mind again... tsk tsk tsk...

"Huh?? Rubber Bands?? Oh, Sure!" I told him then jumped off of my seat

"You thought of something else right?" He asked me, he probably figured out I was having different thoughts.

"Huh?? Ani... I was thinking.. Uh... Maybe I can get beaten by you again, but now, you sound like you were challenging me so.. Lee Taemin, I accept your challenge and I will surely Beat you!" I said, I wish he would buy this excuse. I don't want to expose my thought earlier to him.

"Oh, Really?" he asked again, probably more positive to his guess than before.

"YAH! Lee Taemin! I am your Wife and you dare question me?!?!" I yelled, this is the only way to stop him from wondering and questioning me, To become defensive and to use a high voice.

"Oh, Okay" he said then we began playing Rubber Bands, Gah, its a good thing he bought that excuse. We spent our first Night together as a Married Couple playing Rubber bands. Weird huh? and you probably think its pretty childish but hey, Taemin and I are both Childish People so it suites our personality well. After the game, WHICH I WON by the way. we played another game, PLUSHIE WAR. we threw plushies at each other. It make me wonder though, Taemin really loves plushies and doesn't want it to be thrown but why did he agree to play this game. I have to ask him.

"Taemin" I called him and signaled to stop throwing the plushies, he soon stopped and went near me.

"What? you won't call me hubby, Wifey?" He asked me jokingly then we both laughed. Maybe I should call him that. Okay, I will call him that.

"Uh.. Hubby" I said, Uh! I sound weird. I wanna puke, but This is Taemin I am calling 'Hubby' So I guess it is okay.

"What is it Wifey?" He sounded like a squeaky toy when he heard me call him hubby.

"Erm.. Why did you agree to play this game? I mean, you usually hate throwing Plushies, You love Plushie Toys remember?" I asked him

"Because you asked for it, and besides I already gave up on plushie, I found someone to love forever. I love you more than those stuffed toys." He answered, Ahw, Taemin, it's the first time you told me that you love me more than plushies. I am really touched by what you said. I hugged him.

"I love you too" I told him then he hugged me back.

"Erm.. Wifey" He called me then I looked up 

"I am sleepy, Should we sleep now?" He asked me. I now you aren't going to do it since we are both so innocent.

"Okay" I said then laid on the bed the suddenly, Taemin was beside me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, My sweet wife" He said then kissed my cheek and He leaned his head on my shoulder and slept. I find this rather... Comfortable. Fine! I can't disturb his sleep anyway so, I better sleep also. 

"Goodnight" I whispered then drifted off to dream paradise.

~MORNING~

"Good morning wifey!" Taemin yelled as he entered the room with a tray full of food. Where did he get this? Oh, he probably ordered some McDonalds breakfast meal when I am still asleep.

"Good morning Hubby" I said while I rubbed my eyes then stretched a bit. He pulled up a chair and laid the tray infront of me.

"Let's eat breakfast together" He said

"Mcdonalds?" I guessed then he just nodded 

"Okay, let's eat" I said, I was about to grab the chopsticks when he stopped me.

"I am going to feed you" He said. What?

"Huh? I can feed myself" I objected. He has already done enough for me. 

" But I want to! please let me feed you!" He exclaimed then I just nodded, well he said he wants to do it.

"Yehay!" he exclaimed and started feeding me.

 

~THE END~