The Wedding Day

A Dream that Came True, A life with You

Today is the Day, Today is the day when I will walk down the aisle in a white dress and utter the words 'I do' ,  Today is the Day when I will OFFICIALLY become Mrs. Miyo Lee. Gosh, I hope this day would go on as planned. I hope this day would be successful. When The make-up artist arrived I was already in my Wedding Dress that me and my mom picked out. after the make up process I was asked to look into the mirror. I was shocked to find the Beautiful bride that was staring at me. Could it really be me ?

Wedding Dress:

I was Gazing at my reflection then suddenly, someone was knocking the door really hard while saying

" Please let me in! I wanna see my Miyo! please guys! stop being superstitious! MIYO! please tell them to let me see you! PLEASE " then I knew it was taemin, i smiled a bit because of his actions. It was the first time I heard him beg like this. 

" YAH! Taemin-ah! just.. wait at the church, your gonna see Miyo there, wait at the end of the aisle!, Guys, Bring him there" My older sister told taemin and her friends and they left the room, leaving me with my sister, all alone.

"Unnie, I think your getting over board with the superstitions, that's not even true, for a marriage to work, there needs to be love and understanding.. and Taemin and I have those things" I complained

" YAH! MIYO! do you know WHY I am getting OVERBOARD? do you know why all of those superstitions needs to be followed?!?" My sister screamed at the top of her voice making me all scared but I told myself ~ okay miyo, no bad vibes, don't let her scare you, its your wedding day, be happy and try to understand your slightly crazy sister ~

 

"Why? Why are you getting overboard then?" I asked Calmly

"Because I'm taking precautions .. I don't want you to end up like Umma, Hurt and alone, left by the husband" She said while looking at me with pitiful eyes. okay, here's the thing, when we were Kids, when I was 8 years old while my sister was 13, Our father left us because of one simple Argument between me and my sister. My father sided with me (wah~ I love my father!) while my mother was siding with my sister. and that little argument led to Mother and father fighting and ended with Father leaving u in Korea with my mother while he returned to Japan with the relatives we never saw or knew. I wish he would just come back and we can return to before, We can Dance together again, Happily being together and Just you know, return to before. (Just an Info: Our family has ancestors who were Dance Legends in the past, thus making us Good dancers. Because of Dancing My father and I got along pretty well ). I tried finding him in Japan while using the excuse "Vacation" but instead I found Lee Taemin, The Man I am going to be marrying today. I Sighed heavily as I stood up and got out of the Room, it was time to Start the wedding, to start the most Happy moment in my life, without my father, Honestly, I am a little bit sad right now because of my father's absence but I try to Push the sadness away. Today is the Most Happy moment for a Girl, I should be Happy.

As We Rode the Bridal Car and on the way to the Chapel, I saw mad fans of Taemin, Wearing Wedding Gowns and waving signboards saying:

"Oppa! Don't Marry her! Marry me!" 

I giggled at those Pathetic Girls. But there were Supportive fans of Taemin who were Holding signboards saying:

"Good Luck with the Marriage! Hope you surpass all the Hardships!"  Those kinds of fans are really IDEAL fans. Always Supportive.

When we reached the chapel, I felt a little Nervous, There were a lot of people, and I mean a lot. Mostly were Artists. I Gulped. And got out of the Car. I positioned myself at the last of the line and the Parade Began. From Flower Girls to Ring bearers to Bride's Maid to maid of Honor. Everyone was done, and now, it’s my turn to walk the Aisle. I smiled and started walking, my mother and Temin’s Dad was accompanying me to the Aisle. Taemin's Dad was standing in to replace the Place of my Dad. When we reached the middle of the Aisle. I could clearly make out the number of people in front. I counted each of them.

1...2...3? Why are there three people? I thought there was suppose to be only 2 people, Taemin and his Best man. Onew. But who is the third person? I kept asking myself, When we got nearer, I could now, see clearly, the third person looks familiar. He looks kind of like.... My father? Nah, that's not him, my dad is somewhere in Japan where NO ONE can find him. When we reached the Altar. I could now see who it was. He was a complete stranger but He really looks like my father. I swear! He looks like my father!

The stranger immediately hugged me and my mom started to Cry and Taemin was grinning really wide. 

"Ehem, Uh... Do I know you?" I asked the stranger, He pulled back from the hug and looked at me with an Offended expression.

"Aigoo... it’s only been 10 years and My Little Ballerina Girl Doesn't even Remember me? He asked. OMO! There is only one person who would call me that and it is my Father. I hugged him again, I was really Happy, Who could have found him and made him to come here? I looked and saw Taemin giving me his 'I know you would be happy with this' Look I smiled at him. And hugged my father tightly.

"Miyo... It’s time for your wedding, We'll Catch up later" He said then I let go and gave him my "Don't You Dare Leave" Look and faced Taemin and we sat on the chairs in front of the altar and the Ceremony started after the "I Do's" We were Officially Married. Everyone Stood up and clapped their hands. It was now time for the kiss. Honestly, this is my first kiss. I never kissed anyone. It was just a smack but it was still Romantic in its own way. And to think my first kiss was on my Wedding. After that we went to the exit and Everyone Showered us with Rice and Coins and other things. Taemin shielded me with his right arm while his left arm was around my waist.

After a long time struggling to get out of the Chapel, We managed to get out and get in the car. We proceeded to the Reception. 

First Chapter done! haha! yeah, I know I said I won't

Update this story unless I finish one of my other stories but...

I can't help but Update this story.. haha! so, I hope you like this chapter

and I hope you didn't find this way boring!

thanks for reading. :D