Closer.

Be my lady pt.1 [Sequel for Top of the World]

 

TOP's POV:

I can't see a thing. This place is so dark.

All of a sudden, I saw a faint light, and there stood Ha Neul.

I was calling her name but no voice came from my mouth.

I was running towards her but it seems like I am not moving from my spot at all.

As I was trying my best to reach her, I saw Jiyong came and kissed her.

Jiyong looked at me, smirked, then suddenly, both of them vanished.

 

I suddenly woke up, I was sweating a lot. I dreamt about that dream again, as I do almost every night.

I checked the clock and saw that it was already 6am, so I decided to go to the park and breathe some fresh air.

As I was walking in the park, I saw a familiar face. I walked towards her to see who it is, and to my surprise, it was no other than..

"Ha Neul.." 

I want to hug her and call her name. But I can't. As if there's a force preventing me from doing so.

I decided to watch her from the back, so I sat down in the chair behind the one she's sitting on.

I heard her sobbing and murmuring something.

"TOP.." she sobbed.

My eyes widened from what I heard.

Does she still love..me?

I finally decided to go and confront her. I walked closer to her, my heart beating so fast. I can't even breathe.

"H-Ha Neul.." I said.

She didn't looked at me, I guess my voice was too weak for her to hear, she's wearing headphones afterall..

"Ha Neu--" 

I tried to say when she suddenly stand up.

"Jiyong! Over here!" she shouted, waving at the direction of a guy; Jiyong.

I then quickly hid behind a tree. I stayed like that for a couple of seconds.

Jiyong..

When I looked back  again, they're not there anymore.

"Wha--" 

Where did they go?

Wait..

This kinda resemble my dream..

 

 YOUR POV:

I was waiting at the park for Jiyong, I'm gonna accompany him to the airport since he's going to Paris for some fashion show event that he wants to attend.

I was staring blankly at nowhere when I saw a figure coming towards me. Because of the fog, well, it's only 6am in the morning, I can't see the guy who walked towards me and sat on the chair at my back.

I put on my headphones and listened to the music. I put my iPod on shuffle mode, and the song it played next was "Act as if nothing's wrong" by TOP.

Everything that happened then flashed back on my mind, making me cry again. Again and again. I'm tired of crying over him but I can't help it.

 "TOP.." I sobbed.

I quickly changed the song I'm listening to. 

I then noticed the guy who sat behind me stood up and walked closer to me, as if he's going to talk to me or something. I pretended I didn't noticed and ignored him but then I saw Jiyong coming.

"Jiyong! Over here!" I shouted.

I quickly ran towards him to avoid the guy who's about to come near me.

Who could that be?

Is he someone I know?

Hmm..Nevermind..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:  Sorry for the short update~~ :( Hope you like it, though. ^^