Is it real?

Be my lady pt.1 [Sequel for Top of the World]

Your POV:

It was a cold Saturday morning; the streets are filled with snow, the cold breeze blowing through my window.

I suddenly felt so alone and sad.

"I wonder what Jiyong is doing right now.." I thought to myself.

I went online and suddenly, I felt like searching G-Dragon on the internet.

"Wow..So many pictures and informations about him. He's really popular." I said in awe.

I was browsing through some stuffs about him when I saw this thing about 'Daragon.'

"Oh? Sandara and Jiyong? Really?" I thought.

So Sandara and Jiyong gets linked together? Hmm.. Is this real? 

I was looking through some fansites of Bigbang when suddenly I saw TOP's fanpage.

"O-Oh.." I murmured.

I quickly closed the tab and turned off my laptop. Once I saw TOP's picture, I felt like I was suffocating.

I was regaining my composure when suddenly I heard someone knock on the door. I went to the door and saw Jiyong holding a plastic bag.

I opened the door and invited him inside.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing special. Whatcha holdin'?" I asked, pointing at the plastic bag he's holding.

"Food~~ Bibimbap and some kimchi!" he proudly said.

"Ohh~~ Yey!" I exclaimed.

"Yeyeyeyey!" he cheered, jumping up and down.

We sat down and I prepared the food.

"So, what's the occasion? Why did you thought of bringing food over?" I asked.

"Well..Nothing.." he smiled.

"Oh."

After what I said, we ate in silence. Then, I thought of asking something.

"Hey." I said.

"Hm?" he replied, busy eating his food.

"Is the pairing 'Daragon' real?" I straight forwardly asked.

Jiyong spit the food inside his mouth and looked at me with his eyes widened.

"What?!" he exclaimed.

"Huh? What what? I asked if you and Sandara really have a relationship or something."

"W-Why are you asking me that?" 

"Uhhmm. I don't know. Ayyiee~~ Sandara~" I said, grinning.

I thought Jiyong would smile back but instead he kept his serious face on.

"It's not real. Don't mention that again." he coldly said, then went back to his food.

I was shocked by what he said. I was staring at him for a couple of seconds.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked.

"Uhh..Nothing." I said, quickly looking away.

Hhmm..What's wrong with 'Daragon'? Why did Jiyong told me not to mention that again?

"Hey." Jiyong suddenly said.

"Why did you asked me all of a sudden about Sandara?" he asked.

"What?" 

"Do you know about that thing?" he said, serious. Looking me in the eye.

"What thing?" I asked, puzzled.

"O-Oh. Nothing." he said, then turned away.

He then faced me with a huge smile on his face.

"This day had been great! So, I need to go back to the dorm or else Seungri might get angry again." he said.

"Why? Why would he get angry?" 

"T-That..Nevermind that." 

"Oh.." 

"So, let's call it a day, shall we?" he said, then went outside of my house.

"Okay. Bye. Take care." I said.

"Okay. Bye!" he said then drove his car.