Is it going to be our first t, Youngmin-ah?

Rolepay: Happy Ending Style (Sequel of "Roleplay = Love Game or Death Game ?")

blablabla= what happen on internet or roleplay

 

*Youngmin’s POV*

 

I just told my so-called-husband-on-RP my idea to leave me blushed while he tried hard to think...straight

He used his poker face, “So is it our t, hyung?”

Aish.

I blushed and looked away, “I guess.”

.......

 

Kwangmin blinked and-, “MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So it’s just roleplay on FB?!”

I pouted and blushed more, “You think I’ll do it with you in real? I only do it with my husband.” I poked my tongue at him.

He pouted and crossed his arms, “I’m your husband.”

I laughed, “Only on RP~”

We kept silent for awhile till

 

“I’m not in the mood, Hyungie,” he sounded annoyed.

I used my blank face, “Do you think I’m? It’s our readers.”

He cupped his face and looked at me, “Why are you being author?”

“It’s be—Kwangmin..Don’t change the conversation.”

“Aish! Alright~ Let’s do this!”

“Ne!...But to be honest I don’t believe this is happening.”

“So do I, Hyungie. Oh! I’m topping you.”

Damn.

 

“Kwangmin.. As you know, I was topping my ex-lover. I don’t know what to do when I’m on bot-“

He smirked, “Just keep blushing and my name.”

I blushed and threw a book at him. To my dismay he caught it and laughed.

“Let’s do it....” I looked away.

“Okay,” he nodded.

 

Then I took my laptop from my bag before going out of his room to go to my room. Aish. This was embarrassing. I sat on my bed before logging in my FB. He was already online but he still did nothing. Aish! How I hoped I could throw a book at him now. I PM him.

----

Youngmin: *messes my hair* Make a move, you pabo!

Kwangmin: *blushes* Yah! It’s your idea! You should make a move first

Youngmin: *thinks*..... You are y, Babe

Kwangmin: LOL I know that, Hyung. You don’t have to tell how y I’m.

---

 

I slapped my forehead on real. I was trying to make a ‘good’ mood yet his respons was like that!

---

 

Youngmin:.... You make me not in the mood to do it.

Kwangmin: LOL That means you WERE on the mood

Youngmin: *pouts*

Kwangmin: Aish!

Youngmin:....... I was you inside, Yeobo

---

 

-BRAK-

“YOUNGMIN!!!”

I laughed hard on my room. Aish! Kwangmin must fall on his chair.

---

 

Kwangmin: *smirks* I know that, Babe

Youngmin: *smirks* So?

Kwangmin: *acts innocent* What?

Youngmin: *blank face* I know that you’re actually uke

Kwangmin: *glares* What do you mean?

Younmin: *smirks* I mean you are the bottom on here

Kwangmin: Are you trying to make a fight?

Youngmin: No...I’m trying to make you’re angry so you will top me

Kwangmin: *blushes*

---

 

-BRAK-

“WHAT the hell?!!”

 

I was shock when my lovable door was kicked till it’s opened by oh-my-so-called-husband. I meant...kinda mad Kwangmin. He walked toward me while I felt so ing nervous and tried to think how to save mysel-

“We need to talk,” he crossed his arms and looked at me.

No!

 

I stood up and tried to run away but he held my hand. Yahhhh~!! Save my life, God!!

“Aish! Let me go!” I pouted and tried to pull away.

He smirked, “Wanna roleplay, Hyung?”

I gasped and blused, “No!”

“Too late.”

 

He pushed me on the bed. I bit my lower and looked up at him who still didn’t show his emotion. Damn! Was he my cute adorable Kwangmin?! Maybe he was not him! I-

“Nice act, Babe. You make me look like I’m about to you,” he his lips.

God, kill me...now..

I was...scared? Damn. I didn’t know what to do! I meant I didn’t even know what to do in kiss yet! Yahh~!! Why am I thinking this?! I gasped as he pushed me down on the bed. Yah! I was aware that he already moved on top of me now.

He lifted my chin and made me looked into his eyes, “I was kidding, Babe. I will be..gentle.”

 

He pressed his soft lips against mine. I blushed while started closing my eyes slowly. My heart beat faster while everything felt great. I wrapped my arms around his neck and presses my lips against his. He nibbled my lip to make strange but pleasure sensation went into my body. I could feel his hot breath even his heartbeat since he’s so close. Too close. I opened my eyes slowly to look at his beautiful eyes. I blushed more as he my lips. I opened my mouth to welcome his hot tongue. God~ It’s too plesureable. I couldn’t but moan as his tongue met mine. I playfully pushed his tongue. He moaned and pushed mine. My stomach felt weird but nice bu-I couldn’t really think as he wrapped his tongue around mine and started my tongue. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He started exploring my wet cavern while I couldn’t help but moan more. I started feeling hotter than already. I pulled him as close as possible. To feel his hot breath and feel him. I wanted to feel him..taste him. I wanted him. We stopped to take a breath while panting.

“Saranghae,” I smiled and caressed his cheek.

He smiled and leaned on my touch, “Saranghae.”

He whispered, “Mine~.”

“I’m yours.”

 

“And I’m home.”

“Yahh~!!” We looked at Hyunmin in surprised.

“Seriously Hyung. Why do I keep finding you guys about to do-“

“No!!” Kwangmin moved away to sit, “I won’t do something like that before I get married!”

I sat and blushed, “Neither I am.”

 

“Wait! I will have an idea for my fanfic!” I smiled widely before looking at Kwangmin, “Promise me that you won’t read my rating M fanfic.”

He grinned and ran away.

“Yah!!!”

“Hyung?”

“What is it, Hyunmin?”

“What is rating M?”

.

---

Note: Hyunmin’s the one who saw them acted like that on the next chapter but he had no problem with it. So everything went like this. OTL