Wrong Move

Rolepay: Happy Ending Style (Sequel of "Roleplay = Love Game or Death Game ?")

*Youngmin’s POV*

 

I was reading my book next to Kwangmin’s bed.

“Hyung~! Let’s do roleplay!!” Kwangmin waved at me while still sitting on his bed.

I sighed, “Why? Can’t you see that I’m wor-“

“You work to me, Hyung~.”

Aish.

 

I looked at him in annoyed, “This has nothing to do with me as nurs-“

“You said that nurse takes care of his patient holistic [[ overall ]],” he pouted.

“Aish~ bu-“

“Please~.”

“Alright~! WHAT do you want?”

“Let’s RP where you are as nurse and I’m as patient~!!” he clapped his hands cutely.

I froze, “Y--- but those are reality~”

He smirked, “Isn’t it more fun?”

.....

....

...

“Nuuuuuuuuu~!!! My job has something legal ethics and-“

“Hyung~” he used his oh-great-puppy-eyes.

“Al- alright,” I pouted.

“Yay~!!!” he jumped happily on his bed.

 

He’s just fine but fortunately his family still let me worked here.

 

“I will take my clothes off!”

“Yahhh~!! No~!! Why?!!!” I blushed a lot.

He giggled, “What’s wrong, Ners?”

“Damn,” I pouted and crossed my arms in annoyed.

“Don’t curse~,” he pouted and crossed his arms in annoyed.

Aish!

 

I sighed, “I—I dunno how but you make me feel like a...ert.”

“Aren’t you?”

“Nuuuu~!!!!” I blushed.

He smirked, “You’re t-writer.”

.....

....

“I—I quit,” I pouted and walked toward the door.

Out of sudden he grabbed my wrist from behind to make me stopped.

“Hyung....I’m sorry...I just want to...play,” he looked sad.

I felt guilty and faced him, “I know. It’s just I can’t make this work looks...like that.”

....

 

“Stop being my personal nurse,” he said calmly.

“W- what?”

“Stop being my personal nurse for awhile... I need my boyfriend,” he smiled softly.

I smiled and nodded, “Arrasso. I will change this uniform to my shirt!!”

 

I already changed to my favorite shirt! I walked in just to find that so-called-boyfriend slept. I pouted and sat on the bed. He looked like in peace. That made me smile and my annoyed faded.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” he opened his eyes.

I blushed and looked away, “Nuuuu~!! Imma not.”

 

He chuckled before pulling me down till I lay next to him. We smiled at each other. I caressed his cheek lovely while remembering how hard we tried to survive till today. I really loved this guy. He moved closer to press his lips on mine. I froze for awhile. Although I was that-kind-of-author, I didn’t have my firs- alright~ he stole it.

 

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. I could feel he smiled between the kiss. I opened my eyes to see his beautiful eyes. We stopped to giggle. I pushed him and moved on top of him to sit on his hips and tickle him. We laughed and...Everything was beautiful. To my surprise he pushed me aside and tickled me back! Aish!

 

After acting like kid, we decided just to lay next to each other and looked at the ceiling. I wondered what he was thinking. I looked at him...and it’s funny when he looked at me at the same time.

 

“I love you, Kwangmin,” I said lovely while looking at his eyes.

“I love you more~, Youngmin.”

 

I smiled and shyly pressed my lips against him. But—I blinked as he pulled away from the kiss. Before I could say anything, he moved on top of me and started kissing my neck. His hot breath and...what he’s doing made me blushed and felt dizzy. I bit my lower lip and felt...shy.

 

“Are you shy?” he smiled at me.

I just nodded.

“Cute~ trust me,” then he kissed my lips softly.

 

He leaned down to capture my lips again. Slowly I started kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down and deepen the kiss. There was...weird but pleasant feeling on my stomach. He nibbled my lips to make me blushed more.

 

He whispered, “What are you thinking?”

I bit my lower lip, “S- something.”

“Wrong answer, Dear,” he rubbed my right hard out of sudden.

My eyes became wide while ‘incidentally’ I let out soft moan.

 

He smirked, “I want you.”

I blushed and whispered into his ear, “Prove it.”

I grabbed his shirt to pull his down and started kissing his  y lips till-

 

-BRAK- someone opened the door.

We all froze.

“What the are you doing?!!” ‘he’ kicked a Pikachu toy on the floor.

.....

....

 

“My Pikachu!!!” “My job!!!!”

“Damn!” Kwangmin and I swore at the same time.

I--- I will get fired.. ..

---

natesea: (./////.) you Guys should know that making that t is...hard.. Not because I’m new KwangYoung fangirl... Ne~ Imma KwangYoung fangirl~!!! Maybe you should bla-- >.> *not telling*

Back to the t-thing, it’s so hard~!! Because I’m actually shy~!!! My God~!! What the hell is wrong with me?!!! –messes my hair-....

 

-bows-

Gomawo.. I know... *sighs*.. I don’t think...that I can make t anymore.....Because when I tried to make ‘that’...My mind went to the ‘place’ that made me so..>.> *not telling*

 

Wait~ Give me time to think..

*is kinda hoping that my co-author doesn’t read this chapter*