Happy Ending Style Part 1

Rolepay: Happy Ending Style (Sequel of "Roleplay = Love Game or Death Game ?")

blablabla= what happen on internet or roleplay

 

*Youngmin's POV*

 

I wouldn’t let us got destroyed.. Never! I closed my eyes slowly while cute and nice dream started pulling closer till I went into them. Then first all of I saw were cuteness? No.. I was in pain. I lost my hope little by a little. A small island where had few people on there. My lover and I were used to be happy couple till I found cruel facts. Was this a joke? I meant my lover was pregnant yet this cruel fact made us changed little by little. Yeah.. It’s the hard part of this..roleplay..of this fake relationship.

 

I made this story for my beloved lover since she liked to read fanfics.

I blinked and smiled at the laptop. LOL. N- ne, there was a guy who looked like me  I guess. I could feel that he loved his lover more although there was fake relationship on Roleplay.  Fake? no... We, roleplayers, never wanted fake r/s i guess. This honest and nice guy was interesting. Then this pain... I couldn’t take this alone, maybe we could share it. Who knew that the pain we shared would lead us to...forbidden love I guess.

 

*giggles* x3

I know! I know! Imma so cute! :D *hugs myself* <3  >w<

Saeng will aslo support hyung~!

Ay! Ay! Captain! Saeng will try hard to make that story to be great story!!

*pecks your cheek*

 

I smiled at the laptop like a crazy but who cared. The hyper and cuteness that made me happy. Being friend with him was all I wanted ‘that time’. And~ making great story, right? I wondered if I ever could do that. Oh come on! I was depressed till all I could think was negative thought. My lover.. I knew this roleplay thing started driving me crazy but..This was part of live! Let’s survive together—er—who is his name?

 

Mah cute name~?!! (.///.)

Jo Kwangmin!! <3

h-huh? Our name.. Our name sounded familiar. Too weird or cute? I meant my name was Jo Youngmin. Jo Kwangmin. Jo Youngmin. Jo—Youngkwang meant honor. I chuckled.. Deep inside of my heart wanted both of us had happy ending but all of these was hopeless for me. Whatever.. Let’s do this...

 

The pain was kicked away little by little. Who did this to my stupid pain? Him.. That kid who I liked a lot. I was the hyung, right? He was the cute one, right? Bu- but he was the reason I could survive till now. Secretly my heart betrayed me and started loving him.

 

“I want piggy back you, Hyung~!” he said cutely like a kid.

I laughed, “What? Nuuuuu~!!! I’m the hyung~! I’m the one who should do that,” I poked my tongue at him.

But..he’s just...awesome..

He pouted, “Yah~!! If you’re with me, you should let me! You can do that with your lover but not with me,” the he smiled softly, “I know that I have weak body, but I’m not that weak to do this, Hyung.”

Regret..Hurt..

Argth~! I was pabo!

“No, I’m sorry, Dongsaeng. You are NOT weak!! Let’s do this!”

 

He smiled cutely before giving me piggy-back. If I could be honest, I felt that time was the first time I felt on the dat- date. Maybe because I loved if someone dominate me.. WHAT?!!! I was shock till I fell from chair. Aigoo~ I must blush now.. Aish! No!! I was the top one of my relationship!! Arght~!! Why I tought about this~!! I mentally slapped myself before doing roleplay again.

 

“Before we go home, let’s take a photo, Hyung~!” he said while giving me piggy-back.

“Ne~! I’ll love too,” I said cheerfully.

He took his handphone and I started moving closer. My God~!!! I was shy!! Could you believe it?!!! To my surprise he kissed my cheek and took the photo of it. I froze and felt my cheeks were hot. He innocently used that photo as his wallpaper.

 

This feeling.. Nice feeling... This beautiful warm.. What is going on here?

Because....that time was the first time I started falling in love with him. My heart nodded at me. Those beautiful moments.. I wouldn’t forget it no matter what. Those feeling he gave to me.. I wouldn’t keep it till I couldn’t do it again.

 

“Hyung~!! Meet my superhero!! Sunnie!!” he hugged a cute innocent kid on his arms.

I smiled and caressed hair of Sunnie.

“Umma~!!”

 

I blushed and giggled. Aigoo~ I would love to be your umma. Although Kwangmin and I were not together, somehow I felt like...yeah... This was not right. I could feel that we really started making forbidden love between us. The different was I was single now while he’s still with his lover. Then he told me about his dream house...Secretly it became my dream as well because his dream was my dream.. Because I knew that I already fell to this kid. My Kiddo.

But it’s wrong, Jo Youngmin! Wrong! N- no!! Let me be happy!! L- let me ignored the really for awhile!!

 

“Imma topping Kwangmin~!!” I pinned him on the wall and started kissing him.

AMO~!! I’m actually too shy~!! What the hell am I doing here~?!!

“No~!! This is my house!! And that means KwangYoung~!!” he pushed me on the floor and started kissing me.

Interesting. But...... embarrasing!

 

“Hyung.. This is wrong. What your children will think if we do this,” he stopped to caress my tummy...

This was roleplay. My lover left while... How about our twins that he carried? Then I was being the one who carried them.

 

“Yahhh~!! What are you doing with umma, Kwangmin~?!!”

 

I felt like killing myself right here and right now. Kwangmin rejected me..Damn!..Then my adopted daughter saw us being like this. Perfect moment..! This was too hard! There was no way Kwangmin and I could be together!! No way!! I loved him but I never knew if he loved me or not! I- I loved the babies b- but I thought this was too hard!! Better if I lost them. I knew I sounded cruel but-

“Umma~!! You can’t do that!!”

“I love those babies, Hyung. If you want to lose them, I don’t know what to say.”

 

B- but..To be honest I wanted you to be the appa. It’s j- just no why we could be together! Arght~!! I hated those words!! There must be a way we could be together!! I felt lifeless but I tried to survive like usual. Till-

 

“I hate you,” my friend said that out of sudden.

Hu-huh? I was scared and confused.

“His lover doesn’t come back till now, Youngmin! Can’t you see it! Please be with him! I know that you guys love each other!!”

 

..I- ne~!! I should try!! Make a move!! Then I confessed to him. I went to his house nervously while praying that he would accept me...

“I love you, Kwangmin... Would you be my boyfriend?” I blushed while mentally slapped myself! I was too nervous for my own good.

He froze and looked like thinking hard, “Give me three days and I will give you an answer.”

I never meant to give him hard time.. All I wanted to give was happiness. I’m sorry, Kwangmin.

“I understand. I will wait for answer,” I smiled softly before leaving this house.

 

Although my heart screamed to me, I still didn’t hear it. Because I loved Kwangmin. Because I wanted to be with him. Because he’s my Kiddo..He’s my everything. Everything...

 

**Then fanfics “Kill the Heart” and “Save the Heart” happened.

 

.... We were together yet...

“It’s over.. Everything is over for me.”

“Don’t ever play with someone’s feeling if you don’t want regret to come and play later in your life.”

 

I loved him. I really loved him till it hurt to know that...we were both guy. I knew! I knew that from the first yet I couldn’t stop loving him...I was so stupid, right? After we were together, I thought something like this...

 

“I promise to make you happy until the last of my breath, Kwanggie~ (.___.)b,” I his cheek.

My promise. What the wrong with me~?!!! What~?!!! I loved him yet I- I pushed him away..

“Younggie...Why don’t you pick up your phone? I miss your voice... *pouts* Can you call me if you have time? ^////^

Youngie how are you ? Hopefully you're fine!  (◡≦)

I miss my Youngminnie~~~~ *cries and jump to hug your neck*

Ngh... Youngie... guess what? today I will be operated (;^;ll) *glup*

Doctor will take my heart and then.... ugh... t-then.... *imagine something scary*

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! andwaee!!!!!! andwaeeee!!!! my heart only for youngie and only youngie who can take my heart!!!!! o(>^

Youngminnie help meeeeee!!!! (;A;ll) *pray to youngmin* #gets slapped!

Ummm.... pray for me and wish me luck pleaseee~ so I can bother yo---err... no! no! I will back to your side with my recovery!! hehe (^-^)v

oh! in three days we will also celebrate our first anniversary! Yaaay!!! XD   

Nyaaaa~ i can't wait! kwangminnie can't wait! >////w////< *jumps happily*

Later after recovery I would make our wedding cake and then I'll send to your house! but after that you also have to give me a gift arrasseo!!! (ω)b

Emm.... and then.... then..... ('~'?) *confused cause too much that i want to say*

Ng.... while I'm gone, you have to take care of yourself! Don't forget to eat, shower, don't sleep late cause think your cute husband too much :3 *feel like your mother* gyahahahaha...  XD

Youngie~ promise you will not go anywhere and wait for me back ok? %5