Chapter 20

Come Again .. For once..

Date:September 22 (Imagine only XD)

 

@Infinite Dorm

"waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I'm so tired!!" Sungyeol groaned as he laid on the couch.

"me too!" sungjong followed sungyeol sitting on the floor.

"I WANT FREE TIME!!!" sungyeol yelled loud as there manager glared at him.

"Yah! no free time!" manager hyoan said.

"But hyung!.. we just came back from japan. and since we stayed there for 3 days we do our schedule. and no free time." Sungyeol said.

"Mhhm.. " L nodd

"mhmm" sungjong nod.

"yeah!" the rest agree.

"Please hyung.. tomorrow can we have free time??" they all said in unison except sunggyu who are receiving death glares from there manager.

"Kids.. maybe we-" sunggyu stop as he saw there manager sigh.

"Arraseo! tomorrow!" there manager agree.

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! wooooaaahhh!!!" they all cheered and dance around

"BUT!" manager hyoan cut the celebration.

They all stop and looked to there manager.

"Don't mess around. Fans might see you "they cheered again. "AND!" they stop again.

"N-O. D-A-T-I-N-G." there ,manager said. " SPECIALLY CELEBRITY!"

"ARRASSEO!" they all said in unison.

"YAh! L NO. DATING!" sungyeol elbowed L.

there manager Glared at L.

"YAh! I'm not!" L smacked his hyung."Aish!" he walked out.

"haah! just joking!" sungyeol said.

"Ok we must go!,.... see you guys after tomorrow." there manger said.

"I'm counting on you. sunggyu! NO. DATING. FOR. THE. BOYS!" there manager said on sunggyu.

"Aish! as if there going to date someone." sunggyu sigh. and there manager left.

 

----------

sunggyu's POV

I went to the kitchen and plan to sleep but before i opend the door to our room I heared woohyun talking on the phone? I didn't tried to open it but I just leaned on the door to eavesdroop.

"Tonorrow.. please I need that." woohyun said."Mhhmmm... I need to do something. so please hide it to the others. ok!" he addded.

"whose that?" I asked my self.

and suddenly I remember something.

"I wonder if your in  good health? our 2nd year is already near? I wish were still together??"

I heard him one night.

"arasseo! bye! thanks again" woohyun edded the call. and I back off pretending not to hear anything.

"Sunggyu!" i heard him calling me and the door opened. with him smiling wide!

"What???" i asked curiously.

"Help! me!" he said smiling widely.

"what!???!!" I yelled.and suddenly he pulled me inside our room.

"help me! i said" woohyun said again.

"on what??" i asked. while I look away.

"I'M GOING TO GET BACK ____" He said and smile widely.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"are you insane??" i said. while my expression is unreadable.

"what???" he frowned."whats wrong??.... beside I really miss ___ and I can't help but to fall inlove again with him. and I realize it already what i've done." He said. while looking down. with a wide smile.

"I'm not going to help you!" i said calmly.

"No your not! you're going to help me again. like what you do in the past." he said and leave.

Is he insane??? you can't get back the things you broke! already.

"no! no! no!" I whisper. and laid on my stomach.

I don't want him to get ___ again.. Now that she knows my feelings to towards her. and the things i felt when woohyun won her.

end of POV

------------

"_____-ah!!... YAH! what the hell are you doing???" yoon hee yelled at you. "Staring at the closet door. it's not going to move and let your self change." she added.

"I'm just thinking of what can I do tomorrow." You said.

"You can come over to my place.. oh! no! I'm sorry you can't.. I'm going to Mnet building for my brother's live perf-.. oh you can come with me." yoon hee said cheerefully

"It's ok I don't feel to be a party person. I'm just thinking of something to do tomorrow like having duty. and to keep myself busy tomorrow." you said.

"Yoon hee!!!!" there co-worker called.

"neh??" yoonhee replied. "come here!" there co-worker said.

yoonhee leave. and you start fixing yourself and packing you things.

"kyaaaaaaa!"yoon hee screamed as she enetered the room. your shocked expression  made her to shut up.

"look!" she give you a bouquet of red roses.

"eh? so?" you raised your eyebrow."

"yah! it's yours!" she tap you head lightly using the bouquet."I never thought that my bestfriend has a secret admirer." she tease.

"I.DON'T.HAVE!" you said firmly. and turn around and leaved.

"yah! aish! wait!" yoon hee run off following you.

"yah! wait up!" yoon hee slang his arms on your shoulder."here!" yoonhee gave you the bouquet. and run off. "bye!!" she waved.

"yah! yah! yah!" you yelled. "aish!" you sigh in defeat. and walk back to you house.

 

 

----

 

yoon hee's POV

I wonder whose that?? hehe! my best friend has a secret admirer. hahaah I wish I can see him.

But why did he gave to me, not directly to ____????

at first I thought it's for me but not =___= maybe my man of my life is not here in korea. hahahaha XD LOL!

But seriously whose that man with a cap and a mask. PEDOPILE! LOL~ but his sweet. hahahah xD

Seriously I wish that man make ___ happy. because even she doesn't said to me her problem I can feel it.

"aish! __" I sigh.

ennd of POV

----

 

Your POV

I came home with a sigh and tossed the roses to my bed and straightly walked to the my bathroom.

As i done taking shower I walk to to the kitchen and eat then watch some Interesting Tv shows.

It's already 10:00pm and there is no more interesting for me to watch. so I decided to sleep as soon as I laid on my bed the bouquet of flowers catch my attention.

I stared at it and suddenly. A sound can be heard like when you use a walky talky. *psssssshhhhhh*

"HEY!____  whats up!" a Voice suddenly talked.

 


 

UPDATE!

THANKS FOR READING!!!

How's it??

PLEASE!! JEBAL!! ONEGAI!!

Please comment of what do you think... :(((