Chapter 19

Come Again .. For once..

Your POV

I entered my house.I'm so wet because of this heavy rain all of the sudden I didn't bring umbreall beacuse of that fake weather forecast earlier. I  went straightly to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

Thoughts again are filling my head about sunggyu. The flow of the water in your body makes your thought gone for a while.

After a long shower you tossed your body to your bed and take a deep braeth as you saw again the picture of you and woohyun at the wall with sunggyu.

"why didn't throw that??"you asked yourself.

"Even you little namu" you pulled the cute little tree stuff toy.

"Why did I let myself to feel this kind of feelings??? I know what's the problem but I know I already accept all the things that happened." I started to cry again.

"I don't want to feel this kind of feeling again"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! "  I rolled like crazy in my bed.

"Aish!" I sigh as I stop rolling.

I went to the window and notice that it's still raining. I opened the window and sat at the edge of it. It's ok to open it beacuse the direction of the wind is opposite to my window.

"I wonder why did sunggyu confess to me? I didn't know that he Loves me"

"Woohyun is the one I like"

"Woohyun is the one I loved, sunggyu??? he's just my childhood friend" tears fall again. it's like the weather is at my side. I feel sadness and it's raining. Just a perfect time for my emotion.

 

Flashback:*3 years ago*

I went back to seoul after 5 years. I was already 18 years old (korean age) that time.

I went straightly to my childhood friend KIM SUNGGYU's House. before I rang the door bell. I heared boys laughter inside.

"eeh??" i was confused then suddenly the door opened from inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" i bowed. When I looked up there are 2 boys in front of me one is smilling widely and the other is his eyes are close? LOL~ XD.

"eeh?? _____??" sunggyu called and I smiled widely.as he recognise me easily.

"heheh!! Hello Long time no see!" i shyly said.

"Eomma!! ___ is here!... there back!" sunggyu hurriedly run inside.

I was confuse then " hello! I'm nam woohyun" the boy greeted and introduced himself.

"Ahm.. Park ____ imnida.. nice meeting you!" I introduced. I suddenly felt nervousness in me.

"I'm sunggyu's-"

"___-shii!!! welcome back!" he stop when mrs. kim interrupt. she hugged me and [ulled me inside.

"____-shii I was just going to call your house when you suddenly appeared here. " mrs. Kim said.

"Hehe~ I want to see hamster first! so I hurriedly came here. I miss my PET!!" I said cheerfully.

"yah!whose pet??? who?" sunggyu's eyes widened. but I know deep inside he miss me a lot. After we got seperated.

"I know you miss me??" I teased.

"He! as if! " he rolled his eyes.

"haha~ what happened to Please don't leave me effect?? last 5 years huh! huh! huh!" I again.

"aish! you! brat! " he slightly smacked me at my head.

"Ouch! You! HAMSTER!" I tried to hit him too.

"YOU! CHUBBY LITTLE BRAT!!"

"YOU! NO EYED! HAMSTER!"

"HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!" we heard laughter as we turned we saw mrs. kim and Nma woohyun guy laughing.

"hah! you two miss each other huh! " mrs.Kim said.

"heck! no!" sunggyu said as he pulled woohyun along!

"were going now! we still have training" sunggyu and woohyun hurriendly leave.

"soo! __-shii how's your parents? I heared there going abroad that's why you came back here in seoul."

"Neh! they are."

"I guess you can handled yourself alone.. your already 18 years old.. oh my gosh! your a woman now! " mrs.kim said .

we have a long conversation. She said about sunggyu beaing an IDOL near. beacuse next year they will debut already.

"hmmmh! again.. he continue that singing talent." i laugh.

Our conversation eneded when I reaceived a call formmy mother and i went home alone. my house is near it's just a 2 streets away.

end of flashback

 

I suddenly woke up when sunlight hit me. I fell a sleep at my window couch.

When I went to the bathroom. I felt dry tears. but good to say that my eyes are not swollen. I hurriedly fix myself and things for school.

*riiiiiing*

"yeoboseyo??" I answer.

"Ow~ yeah!  arasswo.. When??..................Mhmmm... let's see??"

I went to the calendar and look September 23..

"I'm sorry I can't go........ sorry but this date is....... it's important for me.... and beside I have lots of things to do in that date....... so I'm sorry!.... ok bye.." i hanged up my phone.

"that date?? I can't do whatever I want.. beacause that date is-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"our 2nd year anniversary" I marked every september 23 in my calendar. and that september 23 this month is our suppose to be 3rd year anniversary but.... where not??? and there's no need to celebrate it. I'm not in the mood to do anything maybe i'm just going to stay in my house the whole day and TORTURE MYSELF FOR REMINISCING WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST.

 

 

 


heheeh Update!!

how's it??? I'm not a good writer!!  it's already my 21 chapter but my subbies are.... aaaaargggg!! TToTT but my views are high.. i guess SILENT READERS don't like my story.. :((

SORRY FOR WRONGSPELLING AND GRAMMAR

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING IT WITHOUT MY DRAFT.. I'M NOT USED TO USING DRAFT FOR MY STORY. I JUST WRITE IT WHEN I WAS IN FRONT OF MY LAPTOP.

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT,,, :D

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!