Meet Yuri

My Imaginary Girlfriend

Nichkhun and Victoria seek Minho and Siwon. And finally they found the Minho and Siwon was with 9pm.

"Minho! Siwon!" cried Victoria.

"Well Victoria what are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"And why should you be with him?" Siwon asked, pointing toward Nichkhun.

"Long story. But it does not matter. There is one thing I wanted to ask you two" said Victoria.

"What's that?" asked Minho and Siwon.

"Why did you two say to Nichkhun if Yuri is dead?" Victoria asked angrily. They were both silent. "ANSWER!"

Taecyeon hear the name of Yuri became confused. "Yuri? What do you mean Yuri Nichkhun's girlfriend imagination?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes. And just so you know, Yuri is not dead. She is still alive. She is now hospitalized. She was in a coma" explains Victoria.

"WHAT?" 9pm and Nichkhun said.

"If you do not believe me just ask both of them" Victoria said as she turned toward Siwon and Minho.

Minho and Siwon looked down. "Oppa why did not you tell us the truth?" Yoona said. They were just silent.

"Yuri is still alive? I want to meet him. I want to meet him" pleaded Nichkhun.

"Ok let's go" said Victoria.

"WAIT!" shouted 9pm, Siwon and Minho. "We're coming"

Victoria nodded and then they rushed to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital. Then they went straight to the room Yuri. Up at the door. Victoria asked Nichkhun.

"Are you ready? Seeing Yuri ?" asked Victoria.

Nichkhun nodded. They entered. Nichkhun was surprised and happy to see Yuri. He sat next to Yuri.

"Yuri is my best friend. She is just like us, she was also three high school classes. Life Yuri used to be so beautiful, until an accident occurs. Yuri in a car crash and immediately fell into a coma. And until now she has not been realized as well. Maybe you're the only who Nichkhun can help "said Victoria was crying.

"Sorry Victoria. But if we are why do you not go to school?" Seouhyun asked.

"I dropped out of school to take care of Yuri. And during this Minho and Siwon and Yuri which I pay for living" says Victoria.

"Where are the parents Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

"His parents have died in the crash happened with Yuri" Victoria said sadly.

"Uuhhh .... I'm sorry to remind you again about the parents'" said Tiffany.

"It's ok" said Victoria.

"Why do not we leave the first two of Nichkhun and Yuri?" Siwon proposal. All agreed and immediately left the Yuri with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun saddened to hear the story of Victoria. He grabbed Yuri's hand. "Yuri, I know you can hear me. I beg of Yuri, get up. For me" please Nichkhun. Nichkhun pleaded many times.

Do not feel it's already 8 pm. 9pm was home first. Meanwhile, Nichkhun, Minho, Siwon and Victoria are still in the hospital. Victoria told Nichkhun but Nichkhun did not want to go home. Siwon and Minho also told him but he was determined. They finally gave up and left home alone Nichkhun. Nichkhun asleep next to Yuri.

The next morning

Yuri awoke from the coma. She felt his right hand was so heavy. She looked into her hand and see Nichkhun sleeping beside him. Yuri sat up, rubbing his head.

Nichkhun felt someone was his head. He woke up and was surprised to see Yuri already aware. He grabbed Yuri's hand.

"Yuri you remember me?" Nichkhun said. Yuri nodded. Nichkhun hugged Yuri tightly. "I miss you Yuri. Sorry my words at that time. I really love you" said Nichkhun.

"I love you too Oppa" said Yuri.

Then they laugh joking, teasing, and others. The waiter came deliver food. Nichkhun take food and feed Yuri. They both eat like a couple, each bribe-bite.

"Oppa, where Victoria? I want to meet him" said Yuri.

"Ok I'll call her" Nichkhun said.

Nichkhun then pulled out his phone and dialed Taecyeon. Then Taecyeon lift telephone.

"Yeobbseo" asked Taecyeon.

"Hi Taec I'm Khun. Where are you? Are you with Victoria?" Nichkhun said.

"Yes I was with Victoria and others. We're taking care of his school in Victorian schools who unstoppable. What is it?" Taecyeon said.

"Give your cell phone to her" tell Nichkhun.

Then Taecyeon gives his cell phone to Victoria. "What?" Vicrtoria asked.

"I have good news. Yuri's awake" said Nichkhun.

"WHAT? Are you serious?" asked Victoria. 9pm, Siwon and Minho hear Victoria immediately asked what was wrong. Victoria immediately set the loudspeaker.

"Do you not believe? Listen to this" Nichkhun said. "Victoria, Siwon Oppa, Minho oppa I miss you're" shouted Yuri.

"Yuri" they shouted in unison.