Yuri is Dead ?

My Imaginary Girlfriend

Nichkhun intentionally left early, in order to meet Yuri at school. Upon arrival he was in school, Nichkhun immediately find Yuri in the park behind the school.

"Yuri, where are you?" Nichkhun cried. Initially there was no answer. After a few minutes later they heard a girl who he knew.

"Oppa" said Yuri. Nichkhun immediately turned around and hugged Yuri. "Oppa why have you come so early?" Yuri said.

"I did this just to want to meet you" said Nichkhun. Nichkhun tickle Yuri. Yuri and Nichkhun playing romp in the park. They laugh and have fun.

A few minutes passed. Siwon and Minho arrived at their school. They are not alone, but their entourage. They are seniors. As they pass through the park, they heard the sound of people laughing to himself. They headed to the park and saw a man playing in the park itself. They were surprised to see him. But they ignore it.

* Ring ... Ring ... * 9pm finally arrived at the school. They were on time. They come in when the bell rings. All students must assemble in the hall because there is a notice. Nichkhun hearing the bell go. But he was surprised to see Yuri did not go into the hall.

"Yuri, you're not into the hall?" Nichkhun said. "We can go together"

"No Oppa. I still have business. You go ahead" said Yuri.

"OK. Bye" Nichkhun said as he ran. As he turned to Yuri had disappeared. He knew Yuri must have been very busy.

In the school hall

"The students, because these days you have returned seniors. So you do not learn these days. Instead you will mingle with your seniors. With the aim to strengthen the ties of brotherhood" said Head.

All students understand. They immediately took their seniors to chat. Nichkun and 9pm sudden loss of Yoona, Yoona and their search finally met. Yoona was with Siwon and Minho. Then they chatted. They realize like to know any of them, namely Nichkhun.

"Hey, you did that was in the garden behind the school?" asks Siwon.

"Yes I" said Nichkhun.

"Ooo but why were you messing around in the park alone?" asks Siwon again.

"Huh? Who says I am alone? I was with my girlfriend. His name is Yuri" said Nichkhun.

Hearing the name of Yuri, Minho and Siwon surprised. "Yu ... yu .. yu. Yuri?" Minho said stammering.

"Yes. Yuri" said Nichkhun.

"You mean Kwon Yuri?" asks Siwon.

"Yes. You know? She's my girlfriend" says Nichkhun.

"Since when are you going out?" Minho asked.

"About 2 days ago" said Nichkhun. "Why?"

"Do you know if Yuri ........" Minho said. "If Yuri is dead?" Siwon said.

"WHAT? Yuri DEAD?" Nichkhun cried. Nichkhun silent and surprised. He did not think Yuri was dead. "Yuri is dead? Impossible!" Nichkhun muttered.