Sorry Oppa

My Imaginary Girlfriend

"Is it true that Yuri is dead? Since when?" Nichkhun asked hesitantly.

"Yeah Yuri is dead. That was a month ago" Siwon said.

Then Nichkhun go left 9PM, Siwon and Minho. He went into the garden behind the school.

"Yuri where are you?" Nichkhun yelled angrily.

"What is oppa?" Yuri said.

"Tell me who to be honest ....." Nichkhun said grimly. "Tell me who to be honest, if you're not dead" says Nichkhun.

"What do you mean oppa?" Yuri asked, frightened.

Nichkhun grabbed Yuri. "Tell Yuri. Say!" Nichkhun said.

"I'm sorry oppa. During this time I lied to you. I'm so far gone not because I had no business ..... But I lied because I was afraid to open my identity. If in fact I was just your imagination girlfriend" said Yuri crying.

Nichkhun release its grip. He was really disappointed, after hearing the explanation Yuri. Yuri hugged Nichkhun.

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm sorry" says Yuri crying.

Nichkhun off the arms and pushed Yuri fell to the ground. He left Yuri with a sense of disappointment.

"Sorry Oppa" Yuri said and disappeared. After that incident Yuri never went Nichkhun again. So also with Nichkhun.

One night.

Nichkhun went to the bar. He drank liquor. After more than two hours he was drinking. Nichkhun drunk. On the way he went through a city park. He fell. Then he felt there was someone who held it. He was looking directly at him, he saw a girl and she was not familiar.

"Oppa are you okay?" she asked.

"Who are you?" asked Nichkhun who is still drunk.

"I'm Yuri Oppa. Do not you remember me?" Yuri said.

"Yuri ..." Nichkhun think for a moment. "Ough the girl. Insolent girl. Girl who lied to me. Girl who makes my life was destroyed. I hate him" Nichkhun said angrily.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. Do not talk like that," said Yuri crying.

"You go girl you're cheap. Off you there. Go to hell have you been. I do not need you anymore" Nichkhun said harshly.

Yuri heart broken to hear those words from Nichkun. Nichkhun who passed out drunk and Yuri disappeared. Then another girl to help him.

The next morning.

Nichkhun woke up and his head was dizzy. Then he saw a girl sitting near the window. Nichkhun realized he was in a room. But he thought she was Yuri.

"Yuri?" Nichkhun said.

Then she turned around. That's not Yuri, but someone else. "Are you awake?" she asked.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Nichkhun said.

"I'm Victoria" Victoria said. "You're in my room"

"WHAT? Do I ......." Nichkhun said surprised. He was afraid he had to do something about it.

"No. It happened" says Victoria. "Last night I found you passed out drunk in the park. I do not know what to do. So I brought you here" said Victoria.

"Where's Yuri?" Nichkhun said.

"Yuri? Who is she?" asked Victoria.

"She's my girlfriend. His name is Kwon Yuri. Some claim that he was dead. But last night I met him, before you came" Nichkhun said sadly.

"Kwon Kwon Yuri ...?" asked Victoria.

"Yes. Kwon Yuri. You know him?" Nichkhun said.

"Yes. I know him. She my best friend from childhood. But she's not dead" says Victoria.

"WHAT? She's not dead? She's still alive?" Nichkhun said surprised.

Victoria nodded. "Who told you that Yuri is dead?" asked Victoria.

"Siwon and Minho" said Nichkhun.

"WHAT?" cried Victoria. "Why do they say such a thing? Arghh ..." Victoria angry. Then pull the arm Nichkhun Victoria. "Let's go"

"Where?" Nichkhun said.

"We will meet them and you will meet with Yuri"