Yuri is My Angel

My Imaginary Girlfriend

Nichkhun and 9pm on the way to their new school. They are a transfer student. Much of their previous school in the village, but their schools were destroyed after a volcano erupted in the village. Although they live in a village that does not mean they are not smart, even those including the most intelligent and talented pupils in their area. They got a scholarship and moved to a better school. They now have three high school classes. After a few minutes, they arrived. 9pm so pleased with their new school, exception Nichkhun. Although so many girls who adore him, he was not interested in them all.

* Kring .... Kring ..... *. The bell rang signaling class to immediately enter the classroom. Nichkhun and 9pm each of which has different class. Nichkhun find a class and get inside. All eyes were on Nichkhun.

"Introducing this new friend you" said the teacher told his students. "Please, introduce yourself" command teacher to Nichkhun.

"Annyeonghaseo Nichkhun Imnida. Pleased to meet you all" said Nichkhun

"Nichkhun please sit at the table there," said the teacher, pointing at an empty table in the back corner.

Nichkhun nodded. During the lesson Nichkhun very bored because all the girls look up to him. So each of the girls saw it, only to turn away Nichkhun out. * Kring .... Kring .... *. The bell rang again, time to rest. While 9pm with his partner, Nichkhun chose to be in the park behind the school alone. He sat on a wooden chair, and then he saw a girl sitting on a stone seat was crying alone. Nichkhun approached. He seemed to see her with her high school class 3.

"What are you doing here?" Nichkhun snapped.

The girl was shocked and looked at Nichkhun, and then he cried again. "This girl is pretty. He was like an angel" think Nichkhun. Nichkhun was surprised to see this girl was crying again. He tried to calm him down. "Hey ... hey ... please stop crying. Do not cry anymore" snapped Nichkhun, he feared no one who heard the girl crying. So, he embraced the girl. She was shocked and quickly pushed Nichkhun then tried to leave. Nichkhun pulled her arm.

"Sorry I did not mean to yell and hug you but I do not want to see you cry. Please do not cry anymore. I promise I'll do anything for you as long as you do not cry anymore. OK?" Nichkhun said.

This girl turned around and smiled. "Really, you'll do what I want? You promise?" Yuri asked, pleased.

Nichkhun nodded. "What is your name? From the last I do not know what's your name?" Nichkhun said.

"I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri. You?" Yuri said.

"I Nichkhun. Yuri why I never see you?" Nichkhun said.

"I ... I ... I follow a special class of my parents are so concerned about me. They sent me to private classes. But since the class so that I do not have any friends. I often run away from the classroom and go into here. And no one know until you come Nichkhun-sshi. And I always hoped some day to accompany me, here. I'll always be here, at any time and every time. Until there are people who want to be my friend "said Yuri

"I could stay with you every day, here, at any time and every time" says Nichkhun.

"Really, you want to? Thank You Nichkhun-sshi" said Yuri.

"But on one condition ...." Nichkhun grin.

"What's that?"

"You have to be my girlfriend, and from now on call me oppa" said Nichkhun. Nichkhun fear Yuri reject and instead walked away. But no, suddenly Yuri kissed Nichkhun.

"I want Oppa" said Yuri embarrassment after kissing Nichkhun.

Nichkhun's cheeks flushed. Then he heard someone calling him from afar, Nichkhun turn. Taecyeon and the other was.

"Nichkhun, where have you been? We're looking everywhere but apparently did not see you here" said Taecyeon last breath.

"I've been here. Together with Yuri" said Nichkhun.

"Yuri? Who is she? Where is she?" Yoona said.

"He's at ......." Nichkhun was surprised to see Yuri is gone. That there is a piece of paper on the bench.

"Oppa I'm sorry to leave you. But I have to go. Sorry. I love you Oppa

Yuri "

Nichkhun was disappointed a little, then Sooyoung pull the paper and read it. She laughed. "Nichkhun who is this woman? Is she fans you? Hahaha" and others who come to read and participate laugh Nichkhun. "Hey Khun who she is? Huh? Hahaha" asked Chansung.

"She's my girlfriend" said Nichkhun.

Everything is choking. "WHAT? GIRLFRIEND?" they all said in unison.

Nichkhun nodded. "Yes. She's my girlfriend. We were just dating. Earlier. And I just met his but she'll have me. And she even kissed me earlier" Nichkhun said proudly.

All of them chuckled. "Do you really like she?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes of course. Yuri is my angel. Today, tomorrow and forever" said Nichkhun.

* Ring ... Kring ... *

"Hey guys we have to return to their classes. Bell was sounded. Come one" Jay said.

Then everything returned to their respective class. Nichkhun is out of focus during the lesson but think Yuri and previous events.

"Yuri is my angel.
Now,
tomorrow and
forever. "murmured Nichkhun.