Final

Push-ups

________ and Tao were alone at the studio. It was early in the morning, around six forty-five, and the dance practice starts at eight. She was there to watch and cheer for Tao as they go on with their practice but apparently, the two of them were a bit too early.

                “What time do you think will they arrive, Tao?” ________ asked while the boy did some exercise.

                Tao shrugged as he bent down, reaching for his feet expertly. “Around seven thirty, I guess.”

                ________ just simply nodded and watched him.

                “Really, ________, you didn’t have to go with me. I told you, it’ll just bore the hell out of you.” Tao stopped to look at you, wiping some beads of sweat from his forehead using his forearm.

                ________ stood up from where she sat and gave him a bottle of water. She shook her head and smiled, “It’s okay, I don’t mind.”

                Tao drank some water and gave the bottle back to ________. “Thanks,” He smiled.

                “You’re welcome,” ________ placed the water bottle down on the floor near their bags and decided to lie down beside Tao who was now doing some push-ups. She stared at him for awhile and admired his features as he pushed himself up and down, concentrated.

                “Don’t stare at me,” said Tao after awhile, “I don’t look cool right now.”

                ________ laughed and playfully hit his arm, “What are you saying? You always look cool,”

                “I’m sweaty,”

                “So?”

               Tao pouted a little, “Do I really look cool? Even right now?” He said as he stopped, his arms stretched in front of him. He looked down at ________ beside him while some beads of sweat start to run down the side of his face.

                ________ nodded while she dab the towel she has earlier in his forehead. “Mm-hmm,”

                He smiled and swiftly hovered above his girlfriend.

                ________ gasped at what he did as her eyes widen, “T-Tao! What are you doing? Someone might come in here and see us,” She blushed.

                Tao chuckled lightly as he started doing push-ups again.. while ________ is below him. “We’re not doing anything wrong,”

                And in each push-up, Tao lightly pecks ________ on the lips.