Update

The Paradox

Hey guys.

This is an update with what's up with the deal of me not updating the story.

Not finishing the story is VERY bad enough, but putting an update through a new chapter is even worse since most of you probably thought this was going to be a new chapter of the story.

Well, I will not continue and finish this story. Deepest apologies. Maybe, one day, there might be a slight thread of chance that I decide to finish this story after all. But for now, having just read through my story, I'm too unsatisfied with it. There's too many errors, wrong depiction of characters and the writing is just so weak, unplanned and unorganized. Again, my deepest and sincerest apologies. I know how agonizing the wait is for an unfinished story you really like to be updated, even worse when they don't get updated at all. I'm a reader of internet stories, myself, so I know the feeling and it's terrible.

What I can promise, though, is that I will write a Kimerald story, better than 'The Paradox' and make sure that all of you will be able to read it. It's the least I can do. The thing is, I can't guarantee when that would be. I can guarantee that I will write a Kimerald story for sure because I've always wanted to write one, and have my take on their story. 

Writing this story, I've come through a mistake in which I learned a lesson. First, the mistake is posting the bits of the story online and through that, officializing it. It's a mistake because as I go far in writing the story, I, sometimes, decide that I actually want to alter something from the previous chapters... but I can't! Because it's already posted online, and you guys have already read it. So when I write my new Kimerald story, I'll have to finish it before I post it which means it'll take a long time before it gets posted.

Again and again, I am really sorry. I hope you understand. I am as much annoyed as you all are but I feel that this will be for the better. Trust me on this one.

I love all of you, for the support and feedback you've all given me. 

 

Going on a hiatus,

Iris xox