Chapter 1

Be With Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Help!” Baekhyun and his friends were walking pass a dark alley when they were shocked by a girl’s scream asking for help.

They looked at each other before changing their direction towards the alley. A few metres from them, a girl was struggling with two tall guys, tugging on her handbag.

“Let go!” the girl yelled. The girl looked tough instead of being scared getting robbed.

“Stop right there,” Baekhyun warned the two snatchers.

Three of them had their eyes towards Baekhyun’s direction. While the girl thanking God for sending someone to save her at that moment, one of the bad guys took the chance to push her and she fell hard on the floor. Wearing a skirt didn’t help her at all as she easily scratched her knee and got herself a bruise. She lost her grip on her bag, giving the thieves their chance to pull it from her and flee from there but they had no idea who they’re dealing with. Baekhyun who used to take Hapkido was fast enough to catch up with them. Kai followed behind and there were a little beating here and there and the second later the two bad guys ran off, leaving behind the handbag. By the time they reached the girl with the handbag, Sehun already helped her to get up on her feet.

“I believe this is yours,” Baekhyun handed the bag to the girl.

She bowed and said, “Thank you.”

“Are you okay? The cut looks pretty bad,” Kai asked, being concern towards the poor girl.

“I’m fine, I still can walk,” she smiled. Baekhyun felt something when she smiled, the feeling when you get butterfly in your stomach.

“Are you sure? Want me to take you home?” Baekhyun suddenly offered. Kai and Sehun looked at each other, giving what-is-he-talking-about? look.

“No!” the girl, Soomin, raised her voice. “I mean, it’s okay. You don’t have to. My house is not that far. I can run from here and I’ll be home in no time,” was her assured reply. “Well, thanks for your help. Bye!” she bowed and quickly dashed off.

The three boys eyed each other as she disappea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter