Normal

To Smile

 

You woke up snuggled up to Bae and could hear his soft breathing.  You didn’t want to wake him so you just laid there admiring his perfect skin.  ‘Aish, I should apologize for acting like a kid last night.’  As usual when L.A. came up you were a wreck and couldn’t even speak a word for the rest of the night.  Bae yawned and his arms tightened around your waist.  You peered up and him and he smiled.  You leaned away from him slightly so you could look into his dark eyes.  “Sorry for last night.  And thank you for always being there.”  “I only did it because you were a crying girl.”  he laughed pulling you back to him and you playfully pounded your fists on his chest.  “No!  You didn’t help me so I refuse!”  you giggled and he pouted.  “Okay I guess I helped because it was you,” he said kissing the top of your head.  You both laid there for a bit before you rolled out of bed,  “I have work and training today.”  Bae just nodded and let you do what you needed to.
 
You walked over to you day job at a small family diner type place.  The owners welcomed you back, excited to have their best employee back.  “So how was Rome? And did you go with Bae?”  one of your co-workers asked.  “I went with a group to be a translator and it was lots of fun.”  You ran over to the sound system and flipped the play lists then started taking orders.  Part of your job while you worked here you had to play DJ.  The place was kind of like a family club and there were always people dancing around.  You loved the environment there, ‘I think I like this better than their concert.’
 
After work you ran over to the training center to your vocal lessons.  “JinSeung, where have you been?” the teacher snapped when you walked into the room.  “Ah, I was in Rome for some company work.”  “Did you work on your vocals while you were there?” she asked and you nodded your head.  She looked amused as you told him about the Trevi Fountain incident.  This happened with each teacher you came across all day.  They asked where you were and what you did to benefit yourself in their department.  
 
Dance was your last class of the day and your teacher, Mr. Ang, smiled at you.  “So I hear you went to Rome.  The big man also said something about Lily.  Did you happen to meet with her?”  You nodded and let your mind drift to your dad as you showed him your new graceful movements and he clapped.  Now addressing the class, “We are going to do group dances.  You needed to divide into sixes and the song is of your choice.”  Everyone automatically went to their group and Mr. Ang scanned the groups.  There was a couple groups of all girls, one of all guys then yours, with you and five guys.  The girls were staring at you disgustedly.  Especially Mi, she was one of the biggest s in training and she had been in practically every guys pants except that five.  She was sure it was all your fault.  The groups all sat together and discussed the song they would be doing.  “Oh and I don’t know when this will be performed and I probably won’t give you a heads up.” Mr. Ang  said and wved before walking out the room.
 
The guys in your group laughed. “Good thing we have miss dance machine here,”  Chin-Hwa said punching your shoulder.  Haneul wraps his arms around you and asks, “Why were you in Rome?”  Everyone looks at you.  “I was there to translate for the company.”  “For who?”  Soo asked and you looked down wondering if you should tell them.  Hyun caught on to your uncomfortable look and said, “Hey, that’s none of your business.  Plus she only translates for lower rankings anyway.  You probably wouldn’t know them anyway.”  She nodded and let out a small, “Ya.”  Bon-Hwa messed up your hair and you started thinking of the dance.  ‘It has to be something great.’  You had and idea and started whispering it to the guys.  They smirked and nodded.  
 
Your entire group stood up and ran out the doors to the park.  Chin had grabbed his car and pulled it up next to the small park.  You handed him your I pod and he plugged it in and turned the volume up so you could hear it anywhere in the park.  You guys were the only ones there and you were free to dance and play around the whole time.  By the time it was dark you guys had an idea of what you were doing and agreed to ditch class tomorrow to some to the park.  The guys offered to walk you home.  “No thanks guys.  I’ve got some stuff to do tonight before I go home.”  You parted ways and headed back to the company building.  
 
The president was waiting for you in his office.  “You guys looked good out there.” he said pointing to the park.  You blushed because you didn’t know he was watching.  “Um is there a reason you wanted to see me today?”  “Oh yes how was the trip?” he asked smiling.  “Great.  No problems with anything and the guys are interesting.  You wouldn’t guess some of the things they do when you look at their outward personality.”  “Would you be able to do it again in a week?” Your eyes widened.  “Do you want me to be their regular translator?”  He nodded and smirked.  Once again he had this challenging look in his eyes and you sighed giving in.  He did a little victory dance and dismissed you.  You ran back home just to collapse in your bed at the tiring day.