will I meet you again ?

Where have you been ? (book one)

-" seohyun-ah do you like taking pictures that much ?" " yes so much ,my dream is to become a photographer " said seohyun while she was taking a picture of the big fish that was behind the glass 

-"these fishes are very intersting" pointed out Minho "yes ,it was a good idea to come here thank you oppa " said seohyun with a big smile "well ,I'll promise you that during this summer vacation I'll take you to beautiful places so you can take pictures as much as you like " said Minho with exitement , seohyun turned to him when hearing his words" jeongmallo ,oh ! thank you oppa " giving him a large smile ,at moment minho was very happy he really likes when seohyun is happy, the fact he's the reason behind it, made him really joyful. 

 

* " a deal ? you said " said changmin while turning his head to Hana

-" yes ,that's right " confirmed Hana ." so, spell it "

-" well , we are getting married we need to celebrate this ,don't we ?" " you came this early  morning to joke I'm not in the mood " said changmin with annoying tone " look this is my deal , it 's gonna be a fake marriage don't worry ,everyone we'll live his life freely and I can get my heritage back " argue Hana " what is the point of it ? or should I say what I get of it ?" said changmin 

-" well ,this is your opportunity to show your mother that you are happy without her "

-" let me think about it "

  *-" it was really fun thank you minho oppa  " said seohyun while eating a bite of her tteokbopkki " I'm happy that you enjoyed it ", " what are you doing tomorow ?" asked seohyun " I'm going to visit my uncle house and you " " I think I'll be at my grandma's flower shop ,I want to help her " reponded seohyun  .after finishing their food they went to see a movie and enjoy the rest of the eveninig ,even if  they were just friends they looked like a young couple on a date enjoying themeselfs and laughing from time to time .

* it's early in the morning ,and changmin has just finished his meating with foreigners clients ,he is heading to his office where he finds a guest 

" good morning son ,how are you ?" it was an old woman wearing expensive clothes sitting on the chair next  to changmin's desk "what are you doing here ?" asked changmin with an angry tone " this is not how you speak to your mother changmin-ah, anyway I 'm here because of the company's anniversery celebration it's next week I'm the organistor of the event "

" I didn't ask you to come, I don't want any relation with you " " stop being rude changmin ,I'm your mother !" argued Mrs lee

-" since the day I saw you with another man you stopped being my mother" screamed changmin 

 

* flashback 

changmin came from school tired he entered the big house and screamed out " ahjuma!" no responce  it seems that  the housemaid wasn't there ,it's strange usually she's always at house ,changmin was about to  climb the stairs when he heard giggles coming from his father's office ;he thought that it  was his parents ,so he went their and oppened the door , he freezed when he saw his mother in the arms of a strange man

that day changmin discovered  his mother's affair .

 

-"thank you ,comback at any time " said seohyun to the client who just bought a flower bouquet

"seohyun-ah could you do me  a favor?" "anything garandma" "could you please deliver this flower bouquet to this adress ?" " yes of course"

 *-" it's the good desicion changmin we'll anounce our marriage at your company's 50 th anniversery what do you think ?" said Hana while drinking her coffe ," we'll talk about it later ;now I have to go " answered changmin ," what happened ?", " what do you mean" asked changmin, "I mean you made your decision so fast ", "nothing happened ,I'm going first " said changmin while he stood up from his chair ,actually changmin called hana to accepet her deal after his mother left, he was angry to see her and finally made a fast decision .

*seohyun was riding  her bike making her way to deliver the flower bouquet when sudenly ...

******bank**** a car run to her bike making her lose her balance and falling down .

-" are you blind ?" heard seohyun who was on the floor she raised her head to see a slim and tall figure looking at her with wide eyes " but it was green light " exlaimed seohyun after a moments of hesitation changmin finally said " are you okey?" " I'm okey it just some scratch " she turned arouned to see what was the damages ,her bike was broken and the flower bouquet was damaged "do you want to go to the hospital? " asked changmin " no it's okey but I need to go back to the flower shop and my bike is broken"

- changmin :" well, I 'll give you a drive " .

 note : hope you liked my chapter the next one will be really good so look for it !!