the hurtful truth

Where have you been ? (book one)

"do you want to be my wife?" 

"oppa.." seohyun was shocked she wasn't prepared for this ,she was confused "I know that you are young ,but I want just a promiss from you that you'll stay with me forever " changmin looked so sincere ,indeed he was ,he loves her .she changed his life " yes ,I want too " said seohyun with a big smile ,changmin fell his heart melting ,he was happy ,excited, now he can be with her forever "let's go seohyun-ah" " but where ?" asked seohyun with a confused tone " you need a ring " said changmin with joyful face" but it's late oppa " " it's okey ,I'll know the best place to find you a ring " ,they went to changmin's family jeweler ,it seemed to be an expensive place , " could you show us your best rings please ",asked changmin,the jeweler went and came with a box full of beautiful rings " it's white gold and diamond rings sir ,like you asked it's the most expensive  " seohyun was srunned with all these rings " hajiman oppa ,they are expensive " "just choose the one you like I'll  be very happy ,you are beautiful you need a beautiful ring too " seohyun smiled back to him ,she looked at the box that was on the table and finaly took a beautiful yet simple ring " this one is good " " okey then will take " 

after that changmin envited seohyun at his apartement " let's drink something to celebrate this " seohyun was looking around her it was a big and spacious house with a modern look "you have a nice house oppa " changmin was coming holding glasses of wine and juice since  seohyun didn't drink alcohol "we'll buy a bigger house when we'll get married " seohyun was happy to hear changmin speaking about the future ,they spent the night making plans ,they even spoke about chlidren and how much they wanted ,changmin told her he wanted many " I want them to be as beautiful as you seohyun-ah" ,they were lying dwon on the bed ,he was holding her in his arms while she put her head on his chest " oppa ,I'm really happy to be here with you ,I can't believe I'm engaged " said seohyun while looking at her ring ,changmin took her hand and kissed it " saranghaeyo ,seohyun-ah"  ,seohyun slept in changmin's arm until the sun was up ,she got up when he was still sleeping , she prepared the breakfast for him ,seohyun was very good when it comes to cooking  ,when she finished,she went to his room to wake him up she lowered her face  to his face and whispered " changmin oppa ,il-eona "  changmin just noded ,she toched his chest with her hand ,he took it and kissed it " I'm the luckiest man ever " he said that while pulling her to him ,she lost her balance and fell on his body ,he huged her " what did my angel cook for me today ?,it smell great !" " oppa!" "what you don't like when I call you my angel? " " ani ,I really like it " said seohyun with a low tone ,changmin got up form his bed ,seohyun was still sitting ,she was looking at him ,she loved everything about him ,even the way he walked " you don't come ?" asked changmin " yes ,I'm coming " 

they sat on the table , facing each other "it looks good ,I'm really hungry " said changmin with a cute face " hope you'll like it " ,the food was really good ,changmin enjoyed it , seohyun was looking at him eating happily ,he looked like a little inocent boy ,his face was shining from happiness

"stop looking at me and eat ,seohyun-ah you'll have all the time to see me " said changmin while laughing ,seohyun blushed , when they finished their meal changmin decided to help her washing the dishes ,they were standing next to each other, seohyun was washing and changmin was wiping the dishes ,they looked like a real couple .changmin suddnely stoped the wiping ,when seohyun noticed that she stoped too ,and turned to him "what is it oppa ?" " I'm so happy it's scares me,I was thinking about my mother ,I'm affraid that..." " don"t say it changmin-ah ,I love you I don't want anyone else " said seohyun then she huged him tightly "I'm sorry seohyun-ah ,I love you too " she kissed him on his cheek ,he kissed her back on the lips with passion ,it was the longest kiss until now. 

"oppa aren't you late for your work ?" asked seohyun while sitting on the sofa next to changmin " I don't have work today ,I have something more important to do " " really what is it ?" " staying with the prettiest girl ever !" he said that while putting his arm around seohyun's shoulders "I don't want to disturb you oppa " " don't worry ;it's okay "they were talking when the door bell rang " I 'll oppen it " said changmin while getting up he went to the front door and oppened ,seohyun turned her face to   changmin's direction " who is it oppa ?" changmin was froze in his place ,it was hana she went to seohyun  and said " who are you?" 

the three of them were in a difficult situation, seohyun gonna be the one who'll get the most hurt ,changmin will finaly face the truth he was hiding all this time. 

"who are you ?" aked hana ." I'm changmin's girlfriend" said seohyun,she was wondering who was this woman ,she looked beautiful and classy ,she must be rich she thought " what ?! is  it a joke changmin-ah?" said hana while turning his head to changmin " it's over hana you have to admitted " screamed changmin,seohyun was anxious she didn't understand what was happening "what is it oppa ?" she was looking at him with a worry face ,he could see questions in her eyes 

" so you dumped me for her " said hana with a despising tone ,seohyun was shocked she felt her knees weak ,she couldn't move ,burning tears were falling on her cheeks "I ..I.. have to go " this the only thing she could say she was so hurt that even words can't describe her feelings  " seohyun-ah, wait please" said changmin while runing after seohyun ,he left hana standing in the middel of the living room ,seohyun was about to take the elvator when changmin stoped her "I'll explain everything ,just listen to me "  " explain what oppa ,you lied to me ,it's late I'm really ungry ,just leave me alone " she was crying  ,she couldn't breath ,she was right changmin lied to her ,even if he didn't love hana ,he lied . seohyun went inside the elvator ,changmin was looking at her with sad eyes while the door was closing  ,she left him ,acuatlly he did to her the same thing that his mother did to him so he knows what she feels ,and he knows that she'll never forgive him . 

note : the next chapter will be the last one ,wait for it !! I'm really sorry for my poor english since it's not my mother tongue ,I'm trying my best :)