Popping Ice Cream

Popping Ice Cream [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “KYAAAH!!!”

                “What? What is it, _____?” Youngmin asked, concerned.

                “So cute~” _____ said looking at her phone’s screen

                “Aish! Don’t scare me like this, Bubbles!” he scolded her.

                Bubbles; that’s how you called each other. Youngmin and she were best friends since they were four, and they had this nickname because when they first met, they were both blowing bubbles. They used to go to the same playground and were constantly playing with bubbles since it was the favorite thing of both of them. Later, Youngmin moved to her class and, since then, they’ve been best friends.

                “Mianhe, oppa~” she smiled without getting her eyes out of the screen.

                “What is it that you screamed?” he was curious.

                “Some pictures of a new photo shoot… Kwangmin oppa~” she squealed.

                “Calm down, Bubbles, there are people looking at you”

                “Let them look” she shrugged. “Tell me if you never had a fangirl attack even once in your life!” she said, but this time louder. Youngmin shook his head. “Bubbles, you’re going to have lunch with me today, right? It’s Friday~”

                “Yep! It’s not like I need to tell umma, since I go to your house every Friday, but I have to remember calling her when class is over”

                “Right, I’ll remind you that”

                The bell rang indicating the beginning of the next class. Youngmin and _____ went to separated class rooms.

 

                “Aiish, jinjja, this teacher!” _____ was complaining on their way to her house.

                “Homework?” he guessed.

                “TONS of homework” she sighed “BUT IT’S FRIDAY! I’m not touching books until Monday”

                “And what about those ones due to Monday?”

                “They’re already done”

                “Oh, fine. I’m copying it from you then”

                “You’re impossible, oppa” she said, making him laugh.

                _____ opened the door, they both changed their shoes to slippers and went to the kitchen.

                “Annyeong, umma~!” they said in unison

                “Hello, kids. Lunch’s almost done. Youngmin, go change while ____ helps me with the table.

                “Ok. Give me your bag” he said while getting the heavy item from her back.

                “Thank you~”

                Youngmin went up while _____ helped her mom, when he came back, she changed and they had lunch, laughing and talking about their days. After helping with the dishes, they went to watch TV.

                “Kids, I have to go out. I’ll take long, maybe I’ll be back only at night, but I can bring ice cream. Any special flavor?”

                “Cotton candy~!” they shouted together.

                “Why do I still ask?” she laughed “Will you be fine?”

                “De, umma” _____ replied “Be careful on the streets”

                “Arasso, I’m going. Bye, kids”

                “Annyeong, umma” they said.

                “Come on, let’s go upstairs” she pulled him by the arm “I need to see the last news”

                The girl was a huge fan of Jo Kwangmin, so, that’s why the walls were totally covered with posters of him, her computer’s and hand phone’s background, ringtone, t-shirts inside her wardrobe, albums, DVDs, everywhere you looked, Kwangmin was there.

                “Aish, you and this obsession”

                “Oppa, sh!” she said, turning the DVD on with a compilation of her favorite performances.

                “Don’t you ever get tired of him? I mean, look at him, he’s weird…ish”

                “No, he’s not; he’s cute and very squishable”

                “You really need professional help” he said, _____ sticked out her tongue and he did the same.

                After a while, _____ was still on computer and Youngmin was laid down on her bed, playing on his laptop.

                “OH, DAMN!” he shouted when missed some points.

                “Kyah, this is my favorite!” she got up from the chair and ran to the TV to sing and dance along with the video.

                “Every time you say ‘kyah, that’s my favorite’ to a different song” he laughed.

                “I know, but that’s because all his songs are irresistible” she positioned herself at the beginning of the music.

                Youngmin paused the game and started to secretly watch her little performance, like he always did. _____ knew how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter