New Student imnida

Archenemies?

"Kyah!" Yoona fangirls as she entered the Girls Generation's club office. 

"Hey Yoona, why are you so excited?" Sooyoung asked Yoona with her brows furrowed and a questioning look towards Yoona

"Oh gosh, I just saw the new student here at the academy and I felt that my heart just dropped to the floor when he made eye contact with me kyah!" Yoona exclaimed one more time before sitting down on the pink bean bag next to Sooyoung

"Really there's a new student?" Jessica asked un excitedly as she turns the page of the fashion magazine she's currently looking at

"Yes" Yoona said smiling and staring at a blank space on the wall

"Hmm, we'll check him out later girls" Jessica said as she keeps reading the magazine

Afterawhile, they heard a few footsteps towards the club room which was located on the second floor of the school building

"Cute guy alert!" Sunny screamed as she enters the club room. She immediately went to the window of the club room and stared at the guy sitting under a tree with girls flocking around him as he drinks a can of soda. 

"Where?" The three immediately responded as they went to where Sunny was viewing the cute guy.

"Yah! I saw him first!" Yoona as she tapped Sunny's shoulders

"Who said you are?" Sunny said as she looks at him sweetly

"Tsk" Jessica reacted as she looks at the cute guy

 

Jessica just stared at the guy thinking that his face looks familiar. 

Hmm his flower boy face looks familiar. Maybe I have seen him somewhere.. Oh well not my problem anymore.

Jessica was about to turn around and return to her seat when something glowing catched her eyes. She turned around and saw the pawn of badluck in her life... Sandara Park. The annoying little Ms President of the campus who thinks she knows everything and owns Jaejoong Kim.

Hmp...that crazy bird is just in time to ruin my mood.. what is this?

She stopped turning around and just looked at Dara and followed wherever Dara was going. She was shocked to see that Dara went to the flower boy and hugged him right infront of all the students and infront of Jaejoong. 

Ok something smells fishy in here and it ain't someone's lunch...

Jessica kept looking and she could see Dara's happy face while squeezing the flower boy's cheeks.

"Aigoo... Yoon look Ms President knows the cutie" Sunny exclaimed over dramatically to Yoona who's just staring blankly at them.

"I feel jealous" Yoona said looking dejected by pouting her lips and looked at Jessica and Sunny

"What if they are just friends or cousins?" Sooyoung said who was just sitting on a bean bag around the room.

"You think so? Oh well, if that's the case.. I'm going to introduce myself to him later on" Yoona's face brightened again as she thought that she could introduce herself to Thunder.

 

"Yah , do that and I'll kill you" Sunny said glaring at Yoona.

"Hey hey Sunny unnie what are you talking about? Killing Yoona Unnie and all that" Seohyun came in holding some music sheets for her upcoming recital.

"Shut up, Seohyun, we are talking about a guy right now and Yoona is trying to steal him away from me." Sunny said with an annoyed face.

"Yah! Stop saying that. I'm just going to introduce myself and ask if we can be friends" Yoon said shyly

"Friends? I bet you want him to be your boyfriend hmp" Sunny said walking towards the window and looking at the flower boy again.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Seohyun's curiousity got pricked and started to walk towards the window where Sunny was.

"Him" Sunny said while pointing at Thunder talking to Dara and Jaejoong.

He's cute but I'm not interested Seohyun thought to herself.

Both were staring at Thunder but after a few seconds Sunny started squealing.

"Kyah, he looked at me!" Sunny said jumping around their club room.

Seohyun stopped and felt like the time just stood still as she reminisced the moment when he stared at her or they. 

His gaze was amazing, it was like empty but there was something mysterious in his gaze. 

 

----------------

 

Lol, I've written this months ago, only to realize that I haven't published it publicly to my dear readers. Well here it is.

What do you think?

 

- Authornim :)