Dinner with Jaejoong

The Runaway Fiancée

 

The waitress helped Jaejoong sit down and walked away. He patiently sat down and waited for his little sister.

 

 

Sooner or later she came in, looking happily fake.

Jaejoong didn’t know though. He doesn’t know his sister to well. He doesn’t know that it was fake. He couldn’t see it through.

“Sunny ah,” Jaejoong softly spoke.

“Oppa,” Sunny smiled.

After sitting down, they ordered, and waited for their food to arrive. Sunny sat in her chair and uncomfortably sipped on her drink.

Smart of enough, Jaejoong sensed the awkward air.

“We need to talk,” Jaejoong finally broke the air. Sunny looked up from her drink. “About what?”

“Everything.”

And it struck Sunny. She didn’t want to deal with it. What happened early trucked her heart enough.

Ever since I told you I liked you…you don’t act the same.” Sunny sat on the bed and stared at the door, “I do?....”

Joongki took out his old credit card from his wallet and slid it tiny space in the door. The door opened and he pushed it open.

Sunny eyes widened.

“If you don’t want to talk then fine…I’ll give you what you want.”

 

“Ok...Let’s begin from the start…Where did you go when you ran away?” Sunny asked, curious.

Jaejoong took a deep breath and swished around in his chair.

“Where should I start?..”

Jaejoong closed his eyes. He could still clearly remember the past. He opened his eyes and started to explain his story.