Walking Away

The Runaway Fiancée

 

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE UPLOAD. I just been in writer block and....yeahh...Sorrry ]8

 

 

 

“Sunny!”

Mr.Lee smiled as he walked up to Sunny. He smiled at her and at JYJ. “Sunny I missed you so much, why won’t you come back home?”

He looked over at JYJ and introduced himself, “Hi you must be Sunny friends, I’m her dad it’s nice to meet you. You three own Honda right? I love your new project and would happily support it.”

Jaejoong jaw tensed up as he heard the tone of his dad voice. Cheerfulness, but it wasn’t real.

It made him even more mad that he would use his own daughter to gain more money. Junsu realized that no one was introducing himself and stepped up.

“Hi I’m Kim Junsu,” Junsu said politely.

“I’m Park Yoochun,” Yoochun smiled.

Jaejoong bitterly spoke and said, “Kim Jaejoong.”

“Sir we’re ready to go to –“ Hyun Joong walked over to Mr.Lee and stopped when he saw Sunny and Jaejoong.

‘So they found each other?’

Sunny slightly bowed at Hyun Joong. He slightly bowed back.

“Anyways Sunny you should come home for dinner soon,” Mr.Lee said before he walked off with Hyun Joong.


“Oppa I’m going to use the rest room,” Sunny said. Jaejoong nodded, “I’ll have my car pull up in the front ok?” Sunny nodded and walked off.

Sunny started to look for the rest room. She turned the corner and bumped into someone.

“I am so –“

Sunny shut up when she saw Joongki.

“Sunny…”

Sunny looked the other way and continued her way to the bathroom. Joongki sighed and turned around. He ran after her and grabbed her wrist, “listen to me.”

“Why are you here?” Sunny asked with eyes that looked so disappointed. “I forgot that you were going to be here. I honestly didn’t know your dad was going to be here! I just came here with my cousin!” Joongki explained.

Sunny moved her wrist from his grip and turned the other way to walk to Jaejoong car. “You know what? We’re not even dating yet I am always getting hurt by you.”

“Sunny!”

Sunny ignored him and walked out the door. She found Jaejoong car by the front waiting for her. Sunny turned around and saw that Joongki was running towards the exit after her.

Sunny quickly got in the car, “oppa I’m hungry lets go eat!”

“Uh ok,” Jaejoong pulled out of the driveway and drove off. Sunny looked at the side mirror and felt guilty when she saw Joongki looking at Jaejoong’s car.

“Oppa can you drive me back to Jay’s apartment? I’m going to do some stuff then meet up with you ok?” Sunny asked. Jaejoong nodded drove towards Jay apartment.

“I’ll have reservation at the Imperial Restaurant at seven ok?” Jaejoong said as he pulled up towards the apartment building.

Sunny nodded and got out, “I’ll see you later.”

Sunny ran towards the building and quickly up into Jay’s room. Sunny pinned the code in to enter Jay’s apartment. She busted through the door bumping into Jay.

“Ouf~” Sunny fell flat on her .

“Woah there, why the rush?” Jay asked. “Oppa! Whatever you do don’t let Joongki in ok?!” Sunny ran into Jay’s bedroom and slammed the door closed.

Jay weirdly looked at his bedroom door then shook his head. He turned back around to find Joongki by the door way.

He sighed tiredly/annoyingly. “Don’t break anything in the house,” Jay said before walking out through the door.

Jay closed the door behind him and went to the studio to work. Joongki walked over to Jay’s bedroom and knocked on the door.

“Sunny open the door!”

“No!”

“Sunny if you don’t open the door then I’m breaking this door down!”

Joongki started to pound on the door.

“SUNNY OPEN THE DOOR!”

“NO!”

“Why are you being like this?!” Joongki asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Ever since I told you I liked you…you don’t act the same.” Sunny sat on the bed and stared at the door, “I do?....”

Joongki took out his old credit card from his wallet and slid it tiny space in the door. The door opened and he pushed it open.

Sunny eyes widened.

“If you don’t want to talk then fine…I’ll give you what you want.”

Joongki looked at Sunny for a long time before walking out the apartment. Sunny clutched onto the sheets of the bed and closed her eyes.