He Is There

The Runaway Fiancée

 

“Sunny.”

“Sunny?”

“Sunny!” Jay screamed.

“Huh?!”

“You been spacing out a lot lately,” Jay pointed out. “Anything happened?”

Sunny shook her head and fixed her black pencil skirt. She was getting ready for the meeting with Jaejoong and his friends.

“Nothing.

“Tell me!” Jay demanded.

“Ok fine…MEANDJOONGKIKISSANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODOORSAYTOHIMI’MCONFUSEDNOWABOUTMYFEELINGS!” Sunny spatted out.

“Wait what,” Jay said as he tried to understand what she said. Sunny phone lit up and she picked it up. “OH ITS JAEJOONG. BYE!”

When Jay finally understood what she said he ran after her.

“YAH!”

But it was too late; she left the apartment before he could get to her.  Sunny ducked into the elevators and pressed the lobby floor button.

She leaned back on the wall and took a deep breath.

‘That was close.’

Ding ~

The door opened and Sunny walked out. She found Jaejoong in his black Lamborghini waiting for her. “Oppa!” Sunny smiled and walked towards the car.

Jaejoong looked out the window and smiled. He unlocked the door for her. Sunny got in and greeted her brother.

“Ready?” Jaejoong asked.

Sunny nodded, “Ready.”

During the car ride to the meeting place, Jaejoong explained every detail he could to Sunny.

She nodded and soaked in everything she could. They finally reached the place and meet Junsu and Yoochun outside the building.

“Hey oppas,” Sunny smiled.

“Hey there Sunny,” They said.

All of them walked in the building towards the meeting room.

And there stood him with her father.

 

---

Short chapter i know! I'm sorry! School started and it has been hetic. I am also writing new chapters for the new story i am writing! Please be patient.