~

I Won't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ayo Krease! Do you have any schedule on Thursday night?” 

Tiffany finally encouraged herself to send him a message after they didn’t contact each other for weeks. She had that hurt smile plastered on her face as she pressed the send button on her phone. She stared at her reflection on the mirror. The dark circle was getting its way to her eyes. She let out shaky breath through , thinking why she got so pathetic because of one guy. The phone vibrated on the desk snapping Tiffany out of her mind.

 

“No. Why?”

 

Why is it so short, Kris?

 

“Just watch KBS at 11PM Beijing time, okay?” She pressed ‘send’ and she hoped that he, at least, would do what she had told him.

 

WuFan-ah, I miss you.

 

A single tear dropped as she clenched her phone tightly as she could feel her chest tightened because of the pain. She bit her shaky lips as the tears threatened to fall again.

 

How can missing someone could be this hurt? Am I too selfish?

 

***

 

He stared blankly at his phone’s screen after he read the last message from Tiffany. He was confused about the message and he didn’t know whether he should reply it or not.

“I miss you, Fany-ah. I miss us.” The pain of his longing struck him as he typed it. He was about to send it but he was interrupted by Yixing who was coming out of his bedroom.

“Kris ge, aren’t you supposed to sleep right now? We have to get early for our schedule today.” Yixing said. Kris glanced at his phone and saw that it was already midnight. Yixing was coming out from the kitchen with a bottle in his hand as Yixing approached the leader once again.

“Kris ge… don’t you know that I’ve been keeping my eyes on you for these past few days? You’ve been staying up all night just staring at your phone blankly and do nothing.” Kris remained silent.

“I know you miss her… But, could you at least pay attention to yourself?” Yixing sounded so concern and it made Kris felt useless as a leader. He wasn’t supposed to make his band mates worried about him, but because of his introvert-self, he made the others worried. Yixing patted his shoulder once, and then left to his room.

Kris looked at his phone once again and saw the abandoned text. He decided to put the text in the draft as he turned off his phone. He knew he had chosen the wrong choice again but it was because he was afraid. He was afraid it made him miss her more andit wouldn’t change anything. He was afraid that it wouldn’t make him stay permanently in Korea and he could meet his girlfriend anytime he wanted. Oh how he wished Lee Soo Man didn't change his decision to put Kris in EXO-K, but he felt bad thinking about it as if he didn’t like being in EXO-M.

Kris let out a sigh as he headed to his room. He placed the phone on a bedside table and sink in the bed. Then, he positively thought that fate was planning to make their relationship grow stronger.

“Good night, Tiffany.” He whispered to the thin air as he began to fall asleep.

How can missing someone could be this hurt?

 

***

 

Friday, May 31st 2012. 10 PM, Beijing Time.

 

All the EXO-M members had just came back from their schedule. Chen, Xiumin and Tao went directly to their bedroom, too exhausted to do anything else. Kris--who kept complaining about the hot weather all day long--went straight to the bathroom to take a shower while Yixing and Luhan sat exhaustedly on the couch waiting for their turn to use the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter