Chapter OO2 ;

Bad Thing [DUMPED]

Word Count : 1,343

-----

“Y’know Kyungsoo-ah… it wasn’t necessary to… lash out at… him like… that,” Chanyeol said, stopping ever so often in the middle of his sentence to chew and swallow on his melon bread. Then yet again taking another bite and repeating the process.

“I just don’t see why you care so much about what I do Chanyeol, it’s none of your business,” I hastily replied, focusing my attention back on the road.

It’s not my fault, jeez. It’s not like I meant to lash out at him, it was just a spur of the moment thing. To be honest, if I could’ve, I would’ve stopped myself but I just couldn’t. I’m not in my right mind at the moment. My life is being overthrown by Jongin and his retard-like ways. His stupidity is just something my mind cannot bear with. It’s hard, and it hurts at times. I’m confused and I simply don’t know why.

“I’ll tell you why I care so much,” Chanyeol responded, “Iz because I wuv you two soooooooo munch.”

I let out a groan.

“OH MY GOD CHANYEOL, FINISH YOUR DAMN FOOD ALREADY, NO TALKING WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!” I snapped at him. “Is it impossible for me to have a serious conversation with my best friend, without him acting like an idiot? Huh? Is that too much to ask? IS IT GOD?” I practically yelled at the sky through the windscreen.

Chanyeol just looked at me with his stupid grin stretched across his goddamn, handsome- face, eye-twitching and all. His mouth opened and I immediately prepared myself for the stupid comment he was going to retort with.

“That’s not what you should’ve asked for Kyungsoo-ah,” he said in a sing-song voice. “If anything, you should’ve just asked for- OH BAEKHYUN-AH!”

I whipped my head around to see Baekhyun, Joonmyun, Sehun, Luhan and, Jongin nearing the university gates. I parked me car and waited for them to catch up to us. By the time they reached us, they were all puffed out, panting and gasping for air.

“HYUNG! That’s not fair! You said we weren’t allowed to take the car today!” Sehun whined, with a small pout.

“That’s because I needed it,” I simply said.

I heard a small chuckle from Chanyeol, as Sehun continued to whine and complain. I gave Chanyeol a deadly glare. This is his entire fault after all.

After everyone has finished their breakfast Chanyeol took his sweet, precious time to ‘enjoy and savour’ the food. Causing the person who had to clean the dishes, wait for him and barely escape from becoming late, i.e. me.

“I’m sorry Sehun-ah, I’ll drive you to school next time, ok?” I said as I slowly got out from the driver’s seat.

When I realised what was happening around me, my eyes instantly grew wider than I imagined they ever could. Sehun had his arms s around Luhan’s waist while he pretty much ate his face off. Chanyeol had his arms draped around Baekhyun’s neck, towering over the smaller male as he played with Baekhyun’s fingers. I looked over to the remaining two members of our group, half expecting them to have the same expression as my own. However, they were unexpectedly calm. As if the scene in front of them was a normal, everyday moment, they simply shrugged it off.

Jongin had a permanent smirk etched upon his face, while Joonmyun just smiled and started walking towards the university gates. My mind was blown. I don’t understand what’s happening right now! What happened to keeping everything a secret? I thought that all of this… this… this was supposed to be kept at the dorm only! We only just finished promoting our first mini album, we can’t have a scandal already!

“WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES?” I yelled, eyes wide and mouth agape.

Suddenly I felt everyone’s eyes upon me. They stared at me as I constantly swung my head around to look at the two couples, my eyes rushing from side to side. I felt an arm drape around my neck as I felt a hot breath on my neck.

“Hyung, didn’t you hear? S.M has lifted all dating bans.”

I turned to face the owner of the voice, who just oh so happens to be Jongin. My face was so close to his that our noses were only but a centimetre away. I stepped back and turned to face the couples yet once again.

“But the fans… they wouldn’t approve of h-homoual relationships!” I said, slightly stuttering in a small voice.

I heard a small chortle come from Jongin’s mouth. My head turned to face him as he tried to contain his laughter. How could he possibly be laughing at a time like this? This is seriously! What if we lose thousands of fans from our fan club maybe just because they don’t like gays? What if our president -disbands EXO? What if-

“Hyung, I’m not surprised you don’t know, after all, all you ever do is read your books.” Sehun said.

Quite an expression you have there, Sehun. I’ll slap that smirk off your face when we get home, where did you even learn th- Jongin.

I glared at Jongin, expecting an explanation.

“I’m sure the fans won’t mind at all Kyungsoo hyung, haven’t you heard of the EXO OTPS? ‘Hunhan’? ‘Baekyeol’ maybe?” he said with an amused expression. He leaned closer and whispered into my ear, “Perhaps, you’ve heard of Kais-”

“TAORIS!” Chanyeol shouted. My attention refocused on the ‘Baekyeol” couple.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Taoris,” Chanyeol said in a calmer voice. “You know, Tao and Kris, they’re pretty popular.” He continued.

“Anyways, Kyungsoo you don’t have to worry about the fans. If anything, the amount of fans in our fan café has increased,” Joonmyun said in a calm voice.

I let out a breath that I didn’t even know I was holding. Staring at everyone dumbfounded, I opted to just walking away. Walking through the university gates, I glance at my surroundings. Dropping my bag to the floor, I searched for my timetable.

Music Class,

Perfect.  

I made my way to the music block, feet dragging across the ground, footsteps almost ghost-like.

“KYUNGSOO!”

Was that a voice I heard? Maybe it was just a figure of my imagination. Yeah, just a figure of my imagination… heh.

A hand suddenly grasped my shoulder,

“Oi, you deaf or something now bro?”

I turned to face Chanyeol.

“Dude, you sick or something? You look pale.” He asked. He looked concerned, like legit concerned. Did I really look that bad? Chanyeol’s never concerned. Never. Damn.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just… I don’t know. It’s weird.” I replied.

“What do you mean?” he questioned me.

“I don’t know, I guess I’m just not used to seeing you guys kissing each other and acting like… well, couples,” I let out a failed attempt of laughter. He scoffed.

“Come on Kyungsoo, I know you too well. You’re extremely used to seeing us making out. We do it all the time. You said so yourself in the dorms,” He let out a small chuckle. “So what’s bothering you?”

“I… don’t worry.” I said as I entered the classroom. I chose to sit in the back row, it’s not like I could possibly concentrate today anyways. Not after everything that happened today. My stress levels have gone through the roof.

I let out a groan as I buried my head in my arms on the table. I heard someone shuffling into the seat beside me. With my head still wrapped by my arms I turn my head to look at the person.

Oh what do you know, it’s Jongin.

“Hey hyung,” he said, permanent smirk still evident on his face.

“Ngfh” I replied.

He let out a small chortle.

“Hyung, you know”

“Shut up Jongin, I don’t want to hear it. I’m not in the mood for your stupid games.” I said matter-of-factly.

He didn’t talk to me afterwards, which I found extremely strange. When did Jongin start to actually listen to me? 

 

-----

A/N : Omg,

This was supposed to be freaking longer.

But I sincerely wanted to update weekly,

So I just bullted as much as I could. :)

Enjoyy . <3

 

p.s : please comment LOL. it makes me happy :D