Chapter OO1 ;

Bad Thing [DUMPED]

Word Count : 894

-----

*”YAH! KYUNGSOO WAKE UP YOU RETARD!”*

I groggily woke up to the alarm of Jongin’s voice. Reaching under my pillow I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off. I stared at my phone for a while, waiting for my eye sight to clear up. Squinting my eyes, I looked to the top right hand corner of the Super AMOLED screen of my S3. My eyes widened immediately at the time and my blanket flew onto the floor. I scrambled out of my bed and raced to the bathroom.

 

I attempted to brush my teeth and change into my uniform at the same time. Tripping and stumbling over everything as I rushed to get everything done, in my peripheral vision, I see Jongin sleepily walk past the bathroom towards the kitchen. I hurriedly grabbed my tie and without adjusting it, I slipped it around the collar of my shirt whilst still brushing my teeth.

 

In record time, I managed to complete putting on my uniform, brushing my teeth and the torturous styling of hair. Running out of the bathroom, I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan, a few eggs from the fridge and a couple strips of bacon. After waiting minutes for the pan to heat, I added a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cracking an egg, I skillfully let the contents drop into the pan, repeating the steps several times then placing an egg onto each plate before I move onto the bacon.

 

Whilst watching the bacon sizzle, a pair of arms s around my waist.

 

My body froze, obviously startled by the foreign touch. I felt a breath on my neck and chills went down my spine.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, what are we having for breakfast?”

 

It was Jongin, I could tell. Slightly turning my head, I took in the sight in front of me. Jongin had rested his head upon my shoulder, intently watching the bacon sizzle. His hair was in an abrupt mess, while he and bit his bottom lip. The sight was surely enough to make me melt.

 

“Jongin-ah, c-can you wake everyone up please?” I spoke, slightly stuttering.

 

“Ah? Ah, ok.” He replied and quickly left.

 

As soon as he left, the space where his arms were once wrapped around my waist felt empty. I focus my attention back onto the bacon. Flipping it over, I realise it was completely and utterly burnt. Sighing, I throw it away and place 2 more in its place, attempting to finish in half the time. Waiting for the bacon to turn golden and crispy, I inhaled the fragrant scent.

 

I was on the last batch, my eyes were fixated on the bacon when suddenly I noticed a pair of suspicious chopsticks try and take a strip of bacon. However, the bacon seemed to slip away from the grasp of the chopsticks each time. I turned my head to sneak-a-peek at the bandit, who indeed is still trying to steal a piece of bacon. My eyes reverted back to the bacon to stare at the ever failing chopsticks, then to the hands of which controlled them.

 

1 time, 2 times, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 TIMES, I swear this kid must be mad.

 

My head snapped back in Jongin’s direction, seeing his tongue sticking out in concentration was a picture perfect moment for me. The area in-between his eyebrows crinkling together in frustration as the bacon kept slipping from his chopsticks. Frustrated, I snatched the chopsticks off of Jongin ad picked up the bacon with ease. I was about to shove the crisp piece of bacon into his mouth when suddenly he pulled his head back and started shaking his head fervently.

 

I gave him a quizzical look and urged him to open his mouth, bringing the strip of bacon closer. He started making these retarded whimpering sounds while still shaking his head and giving me those damn adorable puppy-dog eyes.

 

Seriously, what is the matter with this kid?

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“It’s hot…” he said with a pout.

 

Really? You spent the last 3 minutes trying to pick up a piece of bacon that was still on the pan and now when I finally give it to you, you say it’s hot?

 

I groaned and brought the chopsticks up to my mouth, blowing lightly as I cool down the piece of bacon. Like a baby, he opened his mouth wide and I placed the bacon strip inside.

 

“Thank you Mummy!” He let out a low chuckle and walked out of the kitchen.

 

I shook my head at his stupidity. Seriously, I can’t even… wait a minute. What did I just do? I just fed Jongin a piece of bacon, a piece of bacon that was supposed to be mine. I just gave Jongin my piece of bacon. I just fed Kai a piece of my bacon. Oh my god, please help me now. I can feel the burn in my cheeks, I swear I could almost feel the colour, a deep shade of freaking pink.

 

Re-setting the plates on the table, I grabbed the carton of apple juice and poured a glass for myself. Leaning across the counter I took a mouthful of juice, letting the sweet liquid calm me.

 

Then I realised something,

 

“YAH! KIM JONGIN, DID YOU EVEN WAKE UP THE OTHER MEMBERS YET? HUH?!”

 

-----

 

A/N : 

Ok, so I didn't really expect it to be this short . :/

I expected it to be around 3,000 words or so, 

but I had a writer's block on my first chapter,

and that just isn't very fun. 

Soooooo, I got some ideas from a few friends,

and I guess I chose the one I was most fond of.

 

I really didn't even expect anyone to read this, 

let alone subscribe to it <3

So I really considered on just taking this fic down,

because I was, lazy and not bothered to write.

But from now on i'll try to update weekly.

(if that's even possible)

I hope this isnt too short,

because it took a hella lot of time for me to even write 900 words.

 

anyways enjoy . (: