Sticky Situation.

Away We Happened

You woke up by the morning sunlight peaking through your blinds. You layed in bed thinking about what hyosung had told you. You were still naseous from yesterday. You sat up and felt a little lightheaded, you were wondering if you should go to school or not. The flashback you had played over and over again in your head, you couldn't stop thinking about it. You heard your phone sing madonna, and woke you from your trance. You reached over to pick it up.

''YAAAAAAAAHHH!''  

you flinched at the loud yell that rung through your ears. it was your bestfriend hyosung.

''WAAAAAAAAAE!!'' you yelled back.

''Do you feel better? .OK. you have to come to school today arasso! you know my hairstyle is looking great today Huahaha BYE!'' hyosung said that all in one breathe and wouldn't let you answer until she stopped talking and hung up the phone.

Yo stared at the phone and scratched yor head. You got up and yelled in annoyance. You went to shower and did your daily morning routines.

You were walking through the front gate and heard the students gossiping about nonsense or so you thought. You just kept walking until ..

a girl that really looks up to you ran towards you.

''Unnie! is it really true!?'' she asked with tears wanting to escape her watery eyes.

You just stared at her confused.

''what. . are you talking about? What is true?'' You asked really confused.

''Unnie, i thought you weren't that kind of person...'' she cried and walked away.

You just stood there dumbfounded. and really really confused.Suzy walked towards you and showed you a magazine with your picture in it.

''Lee Eunji involved in a scandal?!'' the headline wrote. Your eyes were widened and shocked.

''BWOH! what is this nonsense?!'' you yelled and threw the magazine on the floor.

''yah, lee eunji. the rich girl involved in a scandal. Ha. Your funny. i want to watch your poor image get ruined.'' suzy giggled 

''Yah, BAE. SUZY. you did this didn't you. You just LOVE making me look ruined. haah. just know that you don't have any proof.'' You fought back with her.

''Don't Get In My Way Lee Eunji. especially don't get involved with the person i love.'' suzy smiled and walked off.

You stood there really angry, you were going to run after her and throw some punches but Hoya grabbed you and pulled you to this big tree that's all the way near the basketball courts. You were just letting yourself be dragged and he made you sit down on the bench under that tree. He handed you some strawberry milk. You were just staring at him and took the milk.

''Just let it go.'' hoya said with his hands in his pockets his back facing you.

you looked up, and put the milk next to you. and let a deep sigh out.

'' I can't do that. she has won in everything and made me miserable half of my life. How can i let a person that disgusting get away with that. especially when i have an image to maintain. You know how hard that is for me.'' you said back in one blow.

Hoya turned around and faced you. with a slight smile.

'' I know. but she doesn't have a picture with a guy with you so why does it matter. the people will forget it either way.'' he drank his milk.

'' oh, that's right. she doesn't aah, how can i be so overlly-dramatic.'' you hit your head a couple times softly and whispered ''pabo'' to yourself.

Hoya was laughing at how cute you looked and how you were acting. He grabbed your hands and pulled you up on your feet. 

''Jjaa! how about we skip school today and go out to play? eotdae?'' he asked smiling at you.

'' mm. Arasso!'' You gave him a big smile 

''kajja!'' he yelled and took your hands and ran.

You two were walking hand in hand but neither of you noticed. You guys went to the arcade and played a couple games. He played the crane game and won you a cute light blue teddy bear. You both went to a small cute gift shop and it had matching couple items. You went to look at the cute kitty ears. It was pink and you tried it on. You put the black one on hoya and you both started laughing. Hoya bought the ears for the both of you. 

''Komawo!'' you said in a cute voice. 

He smiled sweetly at you. You two were enjoying your day but you didn't know that someone was following you two the whole time.

You grabbed is hand and pulled him to your favorite coffee cafe.you both walked in still hand in hand and people were staring at you and saying is that lee eunji! the girls were jealous because you were with hoya and you were holding his hand You both noticed and pulled away quick. You blushed like a maniac. and went to sit at a booth at the way back next to a huge window. 

''Komawo, hoya-sshi. It was fun and it helped me get my minds off things. Nomu Nomu komawo!' you had a big smile

the waiter came over and you both ordered. you both were so into the great day you didn't know about that person that was following you.

Suzy's Pov

''Did you get them?'' asking some person

''Yes, and it looks like they're having alot of fun''

''AAAH!! i hate her! He's mines. She shouldn't have touched my property.'' she said with an evil grin holding some pictures.

''she's going to pay. and she won't be able to do anything about it. she's so weak, and pathetic.'' suzy said laughing and grinning. her helper was also laughing.

No one's Pov

You were still with hoya in the cafe laughing and drinking your delicious coffee. until hoya's head started hurting. He had a quick flashback. with two people laughing a girl and a boy. He felt a sudden pain in his heart. You saw and went to sit next to him.

''Hoya-sshi! are you ok!?'' you panicked.

''Aah. apueda. My head, it hurts so bad.'' He said soflty holding his head 

'' Grab my hand, let's go. I'll get you some medicine..'' You put his arms around your shoulders and you called your driver. 

Hoya fell Unconscious because he couldn't handle the pain. You took him to your house and layed him on your bed. You told one of your maids to get a bowl of cold water and a cloth. also some medicine and water, and give it to you. You looked at hoya's sleeping face. You wanted to touch his face, but your maid walked in. You grabbed the bowl and dipped the cloth in the water and rung out the water. You wiped hoya's face and smiled. You blushed a little looking at his face. You continued to wipe his face. Until his hand twitched and he fluttered his eyes open slowly. You saw and threw the cloth in the bowl. 

''where am i?'' he asked.

''my house, i didn't know where you lived so i brung you here'' you answered.

''what happened. .? my head feels dizzy.'' he said holding his head

''your head started to hurt at the coffee shop and i didn't know what to do so i just brought you here. Oh, take some medicine.'' you handed him the medicine and you fed him the water.

''mm...eunji-ah...'' he said slowly sitting up.

''eo?'' you answered

'' Komawo.. i never had headaches like these before. It's weird because when my head was hurting i kind of saw something'' he said chuckling a little.

''mm, what did you see?'' you asked curiously

'' i saw two people, a girl and a boy. They were happily laughing. and that was it i also felt a big painful,and sad feeling in my heart.'' he explained

Your eyes Widened like no other. because you also had that same flashback. You thought.. it can't be him. it can't be. you were feeling nervous and hoya was calling your name. you came back to reality.

''..e..eo.? mianhae, i just lost track a little. but hoya-sshi.. did you use to live anywhere else except korea?'' You asked feeling anxious.

''mm, eomma-ga. said that we used to live in new york but.. i dont remember ever living there. Silly right?'' he answered with a shy smile.

You were so shocked. Your eyes were filled with tears. All the memory you ever had there came back to you. You started to cry.

''Eunji-ah.. did i say something wrong. dont cry eo? please don't cry. tell me what's wrong.'' he said holding your wrist lightly and worried.

You wiped your tears. and took a deep breathe you were about to tell him about you also living in new york and tell him about the past. but you heard your name coming from outside of your door.

''EUNJI-AH! !'' you heard your name and your eye's lit up.

''eo. Unnie's home!'' you said to hoya.

Hyuna walked into the room and called your name again until she saw hoya sitting on your bed. she emediately new who he was. and ran next to you.

''Eunji-ah..'' she said looking at you

''unnie, this is hoya my ..friend.'' you said with a smile.

''annyeong haseyo'' he bowed his head a little.

hyuna bowed and gave you a worried look.

''Unnie, wae. what's wrong.?'' you looked at your unnie 

''eunji-ah..did your memories come back?'' she asked a little afraid.

''unnie...why did you keep it from me. why didn't you tell me. Instead i had to go through so much pain. why did eomma and appa keep it from me. Waae..Do you guys not love me enough?'' you asked with tears trying to escape.

Hoya was just looking at you two and he was a bit confused.

''mianhae, eunji-ah. eomma and appa told me and sungiee not to tell you. but i'm going to have to explain to hoya too. since you both met like this'' she said looking at hoya with an apologetic look.

you looked at hoya and smiled a bit. hyuna on the other hand was explaining when you both met and how he got into the car accident. he started to tear up. and then his headache returned. you were holding his hand squeezing it. all the memory also rushed back to him and his headache stopped. 

But.....

 

 

aah, dont kill me i love doing cliffhangers SORRY. i had to but i know what to write about now. I have lots of views.. do i have silent readers ): please comment or make yourself known pleaaase i will appreciate it alot! if i get 5 more subscribers i will double update!! <3 byee