Breakup and comfort from Kai

Twilight Love

Suho's POV:

Kyungsoo's spacing out from me again.This is like the...I don't know how many times he's doing this to me since we started dating.I am so frustrated already,maybe he is uncomfortable about us dating suddenly...I just don't know what to do but leeting us have a break from each other....sigh*

Kyungsoo's POV:

I was in deep thought again,and its all because I was confused with my own feelings.I just don't understand why I am not happy with dating Suho...I mean Suho is my crush right?Then why am I not even happy about us being a couple?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realised Suho had been staring at me for the last couple of minutes.I looked at him questioningly but his response was only a sigh.What does that sigh means?

He took my hand and brought me to the place where he confessed to me.He took another sigh and looked at me in the eyes.Then,he started speaking.

"Hey Kyung-ah,you know that you have been spacing out from me ever since we started dating?"

I stared at him with my famous wide eyes.Have I been too obvious?He continued speaking.

"And even though I hate to say this but...I think we should take a break from each other...until your mind is cleared from whatever are the things you are worrying about..."

I don't know what to say but...is Suho sick of me that fast?Is he hating me that I am spacing out from him?From the tone of his voice,I think he...he hates me n-now...I looked at him,tears threatening to fall from my face and...nodded slowly.I couldn't think of anything now,the only thought is that Suho,my crush,HATED me now...

"Y-yea-yeah,I-I thi-think I-I ne-need t-to thi-think alo-alone fo-for a-awhile..."

I think to speak normally but I couldn't stop the tears coming down from my face and my voice started to crack.I ran away from him,away from the pain in my heart,to the best and quietest place that I can calm down easily.The school garden.

I sat on the bench hugging my legs to my chest.Tears started to flow down freely as I replayed the heartbreaking scene over and over again.I stayed like this for a couple of minutes when suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me.I looked to the side to find that it was Kai that was indirectly telling me that it was 'okay for me to cry' with his cold eyes.

I nodded and leaned against his chest,expecting him to back away but surprisingly,he didn't.Instead,he hugged me tighter and put his chin on top of his head.I can hear his heart pumping very fast as if he was nervous.He seemed to notice about this too and whispered to me gently.

"Do you know why my heart is pumping very fast?"

I shooked my head.

"Because..."

I looked at him with a-hurry-up-and-tell-me-the-answer expression and in response,he chuckled.

"Because...I like you."

I widen my eyes in shock.

"Would you be my lover and my blood buddy?"

He asked with hopeful eyes,I stared back at him with a hint of happiness in my eyes and hugged him back as a sign that I agreed.

He hugged me back for awhile and suddenly he my neck,making layers of saliva over a certain spot..I shivered at the touch and then,I felt a  sharp pain at that area.I looked back to see Kai has inserted his fangs deep into my neck and is currently my blood out.

I wanted him to stop but in the end I gave in to him as I knew that Vampired have their own needs,too.

But what we don't know is that there was actually someone watching us with anger somewhere far away from us that is 'invinsible' to our sight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello^^ This is ExoticSone here...with a Kaisoo chapXD Hunhan will be nxt for my part of e story:) Oh yea,thxs 4 subbing:D hope ya guys enjoy our story so far:) And pls feel free to commentXD (sauce101 is doin e nxt chap which is Taoris:))