Meet Kenji

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

“K-Kenji?” he stuttered. *Bullseye! How are you doing brotha!*

Kai's anger radiated from him like a bulb. Eyes flashing and nostrils flaring. “You ing piece of ! This is between you and me! Keep Sunmmi and her brother out of this!” he fumed.

Sehun and Kris stood in front of him while the rest of them are on the edge of there seats. *Heeyyyy… You should avoid talking to me like that. I have your girl and I have a short temper, yknow… Just like you!* he smirked.

Kris suddenly grabbed Kai’s phone. “Let’s settle this amongst ourselves. Don’t take it out on her!” *OH! So the whole crew is there… Niiicceeee! I like it!* he giggled.

“It’s us who you want, right? Just tell me when and where, and let’s finish this!” *Woooo! I’m scared…* he shivered. *You know what I actually feel really good right now and I’m pretty sure you miss your girlfriend already so I’m gonna give you a treat… Connect your phone to your TV so you guys can see her.*

Kai took his phone and used a usb to connect it to a flatscreen across them. “You’re on!” Kai blurted.

After a few seconds, the screen showed a guy in front of a black curtain that seemed to have the same height with Kai. Kenji has a blonde mohawk hair, almond shaped eyes, oval lips and well shaped nose. He could totally pass as a Jpop idol given his perfect jawline and flawless skin. He could even fit in with EXO minus the diabolic smirk.

He was making faces while checking himself on the screen from side to side. Duckface on one side and puffing cheeks on the other. “Damn Kenji! You’re looking mighty fine!” he told himself.

“Dude! If your face was on fire, I would stomped it out, and that would be an improvement!” Chanyeol scoffed.

“Ouch! You definitely hurt my feelings!” Kenji sarcased and shook his head. “But I’ll let it pass since I’m not that evil. Kai is worse actually…” he chuckled. “Let’s continue shall we?”

Then Kenji started walking and being trailed by a couple of footsteps. They stopped in front of two separate doors. He pointed his camera phone over it and talked. “Okay… Which one would you like first? Door number 1 or number 2?” his voice remained lively like a game show host.

“CUT THE CRAP KENJI!!!” Kris growled and the boys whimpered but Kai remained pacing with hands at the back of his neck and Sehun watched helplessly. He sat with elbows on his knees and hands clasped together.

“Okay… Okay… Calm your bruh! Geez!” Kenji walked towards the first door.

He turned the doorknob and stepped in a well lit room. It was almost empty since only a square table with four chairs stood in the middle and the walls were white. Sungmin was sitting on one of chairs having his arms crossed on the table and sleeping on it.

Kenji advanced towards him and pointed the camera closer to his face.

“SUNGMIN-AH!!!” DO shouted and he instantly woke up.

“Kyungsoo hyung?” he looked around but could’nt find him. “Hyung? Where are you you?” Sungmin’s voice was shaking.

“I’m sorry little boy but your hyung is out somewhere banging some . He’s too busy to fetch you.” Kenji snorted in the background.

DO stood up angry like a swarm of hornets. “Hey ! Wanna know how my fists taste like?” Luhan then grabbed his arm to pull him back down.

Kenji quickly pointed the camera to his face and pointed a finger to it. “Heeyyy… Dude, mind the language. You’re supposed to be a role model! Tsk!” and points back the camera to Sungmin.

“Sungmin-ah, hyung is here!” DO waved at the phone screen.

“Hyung, I wanna go home… I’m scared…” his lips quivered and tears started falling.

DO clutched his chest and faked a smile. “Don’t be scared dongsaeng! I’m gonna get you and we’ll eat ice cream on the way home. Promise!” he poked the screen as if Sungmin’s cheeks. “Stop crying, okay? And while you wait for me, I want you to be brave. Araseo?”

Sungmin pinched the neckline of his shirt and wiped his tears. “I will… I’m gonna be like you, strong and brave!” he sniffed.

Kenji popped his head in front of Sungmin to face the camera. “Awww~ How sweet!” his lips curled downward. “Now let’s go over to room number 2!” he grinned. “Oh you guys are gonna love this!” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“I don’t like this at all, man!” Baekhyun recklessly shook his legs while sitting and whispered to Suho. “Me neither… “

“Here we go!” Kenji exclaimed and opened the second door.