Surprise, Surprise

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

“Where’s Sehun?” you asked EXO upon coming in for your tutor class.

“He went out for a bit…” DO said.

“Ahhh…” you then gleefully skipped into your chair.

“Someone seemed to be in a good mood?” Kai beamed and you smiled back.

You placed the books on the table that you were hugging and took a seat. “So for today we’re gonna take up Literature… Les Miserables to be specific!”

“Les what?” DO whined.

“Read it first before you complain… Tsk! Turn to page 162 and make sure you understand everything coz I’ll be asking questions afterwards!” he rolled his eyes and flipped the cover of his book.

Suho pushed his chair towards you and turned your chair to face him. “Did Sehun went to your house last night?” he whispered.

You then remembered how Sehun broke down in your arms after opening the door for him. But after an hour of comforting, he ended up kissing you all over your face.

“Yeah… He was depressed at first but he pulled through, he always does.” you smiled.

Suho heaved a huge sigh of relief. “That’s good…” he then placed a palm on your head. “Sunmi-ah, whatever happens, promise me that you’ll never leave any one of us! Araseo?”

“Yes oppa, I promise!” and he ruffled your hair.

Suho went back to his spot while you slumped on your chair reading your book. The room was completely quiet when Sungmin and Sehun came in singing. Your brother was holding a bouquet of 19 red roses while your dashing best friend was behind him carrying a mouthwatering chocolate cake with 19 candles.

“♫ Saengil chukha hamnida… Saengil chukha hamnida… Sarang haneun Sunmi noona…Saengil chukha hamnida! ♫” they chorused.

“Happy birthday my dearest noona!” You clutched the flowers with one arm while lifting him up with another to placed him on your lap. “Komawo!” then he kissed your lips.

Sehun kneeled and raised the cake towards you. “Make a wish!” You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. ‘Be happy and live stronger!’ and blew the candles. “Happy birthday, babe!” Sehun placed the cake on the table and kissed your forehead.

You turned and faced the rest of EXO who were left bewildered at the three of you.

“What?” you wondered while Sungmin started poking the cake with his finger and the icing.

 “It’s your birthday?” Baekyun asked and you nodded.

“YAHH!!!” Kai stood and scolded you. “Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Eh??? Why would I? It’s not like I can go around and announce that it’s my birthday. Tch!” you poked the cake as well and ate it. “Yuummmeeehh~” you and your brother giggled after.

Kris stood and scolded Sehun this time. “YAH!! Oh Sehun! How can you not tell us!”

“I thought you knew! And you didn’t ask as well.” he shrugged.

Chanyeol jumped up. “Ahhh… So that’s why you asked mom…” and Sehun quickly ran to him and covered his mouth. “Hyung, she doesn’t know yet…” he whispered.

“Wae?” you asked. “It’s nothing…” Sehun forced a smile.

You stood and placed both flowers and your brother on the table. DO left his seat and walked towards you poking icing from the cake on the way. “Hell no Kyungsoo… Don’t… even think about it!” you raised your hands in front him while backing away.

“I would’ve let it pass had you told us about your birthday but… Naahhh~” he then rubbed his choco coated finger on your cheek. “Happy birthday, Sunmi!” he chuckled and walked away.

“Yah!!! Aish!” you went back to the table and cupped a handful from the cake and smothered it on DO’s face. "Merong~"

“Oh no you didn’t! You’ll regret this…” he wiped the icing off his nose and it. DO then grabbed the whole cake and ran towards you.

You quickly cowered behind Suho. “Oppa… Don’t let him do it… Jebbaallll~”

“Hyung! If you don’t want to end up like a blasted chocolate cake… Move!” DO threatened while the rest of them watched cheerfully especially Sungmin who was clapping his hands.

Suho glanced behind him and showed an evil grin. “Miahnae Sunmi... But my face is too precious.” he swiftly moved behind and wrapped his arms around to subdue you.

“OPPA!!! NOOO!!!” you screamed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH SUNMI!!!” EXO howled and DO gently slammed the cake on your face.

You gasped after getting a chocolate facemask. “UGH!!! I hate all of you!”

“Happy birthday!”  Suho released you and kissed your cheek. “Mmmm… You taste so sweet.” he added followed by Baekhyun. “Happy birthday sweetie!” and kissed the other cheek.

“Whatever…” you stuck your tongue out and removed some fillings on your face. “Aish!” and Chanyeol came along.

“Happy birthday dance partner!” kissing your forehead after. “Thanks…” you pouted.

Your face has partially showed when Kai approached you. “You should’ve came to me, y’know?”

“Really? You won’t let Kyungsoo do it?” you wondered.

“NOT!!! Happy birthday, Sunmi! Kekeke~ ” he snickered and you wiped an icing off your chin and rubbed it to his cheek. “It’s okay… I deserve it anyway.” and hastyly pecked your lips.

You walked back to your chair still removing some remnants when Kris took your wrist. “Let’s go to the washroom. I’ll help you remove it.”

“Fine… I hate you Do Kyungsoo!!!” you cursed while making your way out and they laughed.

Kris tugged you into EXO’s private washroom beside the lounge. It’s much classier compared to the public one’s being used by the students. Marbled countertops, tall mirrors, complete with high end toiletries, it even has a shower.

You removed your blazer and hanged it on the cubicle door then pulled the sleeves of your inner shirt up to your elbow. You tied your hair up and bent towards the crystal sink to wash your face.

Kris grabbed a white towel after you finished and carefully wiped your face. “Good as new!” he beamed and spun you facing the mirror.

“Thanks!” you smiled.

He was completely captivated by your bare face. It’s flawless. The lamps on the mirror added an extra glow and he can’t take his eyes off you. ‘Damn, she’s so pretty!’

“What’s wrong?” you wondered.

‘I’m sorry Sunmi. But I can’t resist you.’ and he closed the gap between your bodies. You watch him through the mirror as his arms crept around your waist. He looked back at you with hungry eyes. It was scary yet tempting. “This is gonna be one of my presents for you…” he whispered.

You gulped at the sound of his deep and soothing voice. He then planted soft and electrifying short kisses on your neck that made your head involuntarily tilt back to his shoulder. His warm breaths on your skin weakened your knees so you had to cling on to the counter for support.

Kris enjoyed the view from the mirror letting out a satisfied smile. He can see your exposed neckline. Lips that are pressed together trying to hold in a grunt. Tensed arms on the counter. “Relaaxxx, Sunmi. I'm gonna do you right and I'll be gentle...” he smirked.

His words were spellbinding. It’s as if EXO had been trained to hypnotize girls. First, it was Sehun, then Kai, now Kris. As much as you try to fight it, you always fall to their endearing charisma and ends up dominating you.

Kris spun you around and swiftly lifted you up to the cold counter top. He spread your legs and move forward. You just realized how tall he was since his lips leveled to yours. His arms s up to the back of your neck feeling every inch along the way. He went to kiss you without hesitating and your lids slowly dropped upon feeling his marshmallow-like lips, sweet and soft. You were too drawn into it that you accidentally bit him. “Ooooh~ Don’t get excited, Sunmi. We’ll get to that part.” he muttered.

One of his arms dropped on your back and pressed your bodies together. Your eyes shut wide open at the sudden contact. Your heart raced as you breathe heavily and he pulled away sensing your uneasiness.

“Kris, you’re making me nervous…” you whispered.

“Don’t be… It’s still me and I won’t hurt you…” you relaxed your hands to the back of his neck and placed your forehead on his. “Okay…” and he smiled.

He cupped your face once again and kissed your lips with ease and care. Kris managed to calm your nerves after you flowed with him. He enjoyed the way you his neck with your thumb. How the tips of your nose touch. How you catch a breath every time you ran out of air.

Kris finished off with short lip locks and pulled away. “Happy birthday…”

“Thanks... Hottie…” you chuckled.

“Ahhh… You acknowledged it at last!” he raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I’d be lying if I think you’re not!”

“Can I have a hug?” he stretched his arms out and you obliged. “Aiggooo~ That was one helluva present!” and rubbed his back.

“Did you like it?” he asked while you wiggled your dangling feet. “Sorry but I don’t kiss and tell… Hehehe~” you chuckled. “Riiiggghhttt~” he rolled his eyes.

You broke apart and carried you back down. “I think we should go back… As much as I want to stay and give you more breathtaking presents, Jongin and Sehun might give me an early present as well.” and you chuckled.

----------

“Yah! What took you so long?” Sehun sat on the table and pulled you towards him after you and Kris entered.

“I gave her a present.” Kris then sat on his chair.

“Where is it then?” he now asked you.

“Errmmm… I kept it somewhere…” you forced a smile and he just brushed it off.

Sehun hugged you while you stood in between his legs. You rested your head on his chest while watching EXO play with Sungmin. “By the way guys… Teddy oppa and Jiyong oppa prepared a special birthday bash for me tonight. You’ll be there, right?”

“Really?” Chanyeol beamed and you nodded. “Cool! I am so there!”

“We’ll all be there!” Suho exclaimed.

“Noona! You’re gonna sing and dance again?” Sungmin blurted.

“Hmmm… Maybe…” you teased.

“If you do, I won’t let Chanyeol hyung get near you again!” Sehun whispered.

“I heard that!” and you both snickered.