Ruining A Date EXO Style

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

They all made their way back at a faster speed. Luhan had to drive faster to reach the movie house in time and EXO had to keep up.

“Goddamnit! Hyung, slow down! Sunmi is with you! Aish!” Sehun growled while watching Luhan speed up.

“Luhan? Can you please take it easy on the gas pedal? You’re scaring the out of me.” you pleaded.

“Oh! Sorry…” and you blew out an air after he did.

“There! He slowed down already.” DO noticed but Sehun’s grip on the wheel just got tighter.

They finally arrived in one piece. Luhan and Sunmi walked in and he handed the tickets to the clerk in the booth.

“You want something to eat?” he then nodded to the concession stand. “No need! I’m still full.”  you both continued walking while EXO bought snacks and soda.

The theater only has few people in it and most of it was couples. Luhan and Sunmi sat in the middle of a row while EXO lined up four rows behind them.

You didn’t have any idea what type of movie GD purchased so you were surprised when the credits started rolling.

“Oh hell no! I can’t believe this!”

“Don’t be scared. Horror movies are all made up.” Luhan explained.

“I’m not! I just hate being surprised and shocked!”

“Do you wanna go out instead?” he asked. “Nah, it’s okay. Oppa will just throw a fit if he knew I ditched our ‘movie date’.” you rolled your eyes after.

EXO didn’t pay attention to the movie but to their friends who were sitting awkwardly beside each other. Sunmi crossed her arms on her chest with a leg over the other while Luhan propped an elbow on the arm rest and placed his chin on top of it.

In the middle of the movie however, the gap narrowed. You covered your ears and shut your eyes tightly. Luhan leaned closer and whispered. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Mhmmm. I’m thinking of a happy place right now…” you chuckled.

“You don’t have to force yourself, y’know!” but you just shook your head.

EXO saw Luhan getting too close to Sunmi. It’s amazing that at such a dark place, they manage to see his lips just inches away from her ears and attempting to place his arm around her shoulder.

“Oh no you won’t!” Chanyeol took a handful of popcorn and hurled it at the back of his head.

“What the hell?” Luhan turned and only saw another couple kissing from far behind.

The boys managed to slump lower on their seats while snickering. “Good job!” Suho praised him. They went back up and kept a watchful eye.

Luhan made another attempt by pretending to yawn and stretch his arms out. “So lame! Tch!” DO blurted but it actually worked. He was able to place his arm on the back rest of Sunmi’s seat and later slipped down her shoulders.

‘OMG, I can’t believe this is happening in real life.’ you covered your face with a palm and shook your head. Just as you were about to remove his arm, it rained popcorn on you. “The is going on here?”

You turned and saw nothing as well but got pissed. “I wanna get outta here!”

“Okay…” he stood and took your wrist. He carefully walked out of the dark theater with you in tow.

“ing immature kids! UGH!” you hissed while dusting Luhan’s back from popcorn debris. He turned and held your shoulders. “Thank you for deciding to go out with me. I had so much fun!”

“Me too! Thanks for a wonderful night.” you smiled.

Luhan moved closer and lifted your chin up. His mesmerizing eyes captivated you right away and stared at each other. “Are your legs tired?”

“Wae yo?”

He smiled and cupped your face. “Coz you’ve been running through my mind all day…” and you snorted.

“Seriously, Luhan?!”

“What?”

“That’s one of the lamest and cheesiest pick up line ever. Like for real! I’m starting to believe that you’re a part of EXO.”

“He IS a part of EXO!” someone yelled.

You and Luhan faced where the voice is coming from and saw Kris in front of the concession stand with the rest of EXO lined up on each side of him.

"Kris? What are you doing here?" Luhan asked with wide eyes.

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?”

You then stood in the middle of them. "Woah! You guys know each other?"

"He's one of us!" Suho added.

You rubbed your forehead as your brain stopped functioning. Everything became blurry and you can't think of anything else. 'What the is going on here?'