Sulli, where are you?

Found you

 

“Based on the information, Sulli moved to Incheon. And no one know where is she now.”

Amber sighed. “Where did you get the information?”

“From Krystal, Sulli’s best friend.” I said, she sighed again.

“Another information?”

“She moved to Incheon after farewell party.” I said, then she sighed. “You looked so desperate.”

“I’m looking for her in Seoul, but she moved to Incheon. How sad.”

“Im sure, someday you will found her.” I said as I put my right hand to her shoulder.

“I hope so…” She mumbled.

 

 

That girl moved to Incheon while I was looking for her in Seoul. Where is she now? I wanted to thank her, but I couldn’t find her.

Ah…

I thought Krystal can help me. I have to ask Krystal’s phone number to Luna.

“Luna…” I said.

“What?”

“Do you have Krystal’s phone number?” I asked her. She looked at her phone.

“Yes, I have.” She said. “Here,” she showed Krystal’s phone number to me.

“Thank you!” I said. “Anyways, I have to go now. See you later, bestie.”

“See you later, bestie.” She waved at me, I waved back.

 

 

Phone vibrated

1 new message

 

Agh… who is that? Didn’t she/he know that they woke me up from my nap. I feel irritated.

 

From: 01xxxxx

Hey, I’m Amber Josephine Liu. Just call me Amber.

You know Sulli?

 

Amber? Suddenly my heart skip a beats when I read that name. Is that Amber from SM  Junior High? Or, another Amber?

 

Are you Amber from SM Junior High?, I replied.

 

Phone vibrated

1 new message

From: Amber

Yeah, it’s me, Amber. I thought you didn’t know who I’am, cause I don’t know you, I just knew you as Sulli’s bestfriend (hehe peace). So, do you know where is Sulli now? I heard that she moved to Incheon 6 years ago?

 

She is the real Amber.

But…

Why did she say that she didn’t know who I am? She only knew that I’m Sulli’s bestfriend?

It hurts my feelings. How could she say ‘I didn’t know you, I just knew you as Sulli’s bestfriend’ to the girl that loves her for the past 9 years?

 

 

Yeah, she moved to Incheon after the farewell party. Why are you looking for her?,I replied.

 

 

Phone vibrated

1 new message

From: Amber

So sad that she moved to Incheon… Im looking for her in Seoul for the past 6 years, but she moved to Incheon.

 

 

Oh, if I have information about her, I will text you.

I swear :) , I replied.

 

I’m pretty sure that Amber loves my bestfriend, Sulli. Why this happened to me? T^T huhuhu.