Love?

Unknown Feelings

Carefully sneaking in your house in the middle of the night, you slightly tiptoed to your room.

'Stop there.'

You froze, closed your eyes tightly and bit your lower lip hardly.

'Where are you from?' you turned around and saw lu han with his arms crossed over his chest.

'I-I...' you started. 'I honestly I... Went to the c-club with...' you continued but stopped at a part again.

'With?' lu han raised one of his eyebrows, arms still crossed.

'With... Hyesoo. Yeah! Hyesoo.' you forced a smile.

'Sehun texted me; that you were with him.' Luhan sighed.

'I-I... I just... Wait, if you already knew why did you ask?!' You furrowed your eyebrows.

'What did you both do?' Luhan asked as he walked closer to you.

You didn't answer.

'What. Did. You. Do?' he pinned you to the wall.

'Shut it off! Its not like we love each other here!' you pushed him to the sofa nearby, earning a low painful groan. You gasped,

'Omo,  Luhan I’m so sorry!' you stuck your hands out for him.

He didn’t move an inch and just continued to stare at you.

'Luhan, I’m sorry.' you repeated.

'I don't think you know how much I suffered about something back then.' he slowly got back on his feet.

'W-what?' your shoulders deflated in worry.

'You were always out most of the time 'till I couldn't have the chance to confess to you!' he yelled.

'C-confess?' your eyes widen.

'Do I really have to repeat myself again?' he asked, already getting pissed off.

'I-I... Don't know what to say.' you said, still gazing on the floor and slightly shaking your head in disbelief.

'Don't say anything then.' he said, ready to storm off to his room and burst into tears.

He walked away.

You grabbed his wrist.

'What do you want?' he asked, trying to yank his hand off you.

But your grip is tight enough to not let the hand slip off your hand.

'The reason I was with Sehun...' you bit your lips as you searched for his eyes.

'I s-still don't know what is my feeling towards you.' a tear welled up as you remembered that you cried terribly back at the club.

'Yeah I know! That you have no feelings for me!' surprisingly, Luhan was the first to cry [the men way loll].

'No you're wrong! Couldn't you get the point that I love you?!' You yelled.

The force made tears roll down on your cheek to the floor.

Luhan was taken aback by your action,

'Y-you do...?'

You nodded weakly, still crying. Your knees went weak which caused you to fall on the floor.

 'you don't know how much I...' you said in-between sobs.

Without any hesitation, Luhan made his way towards you and softly put his hands on your shoulder.

He lifted your face only to see you red, yet puffy eyes. You saw the look of his face and deflated your shoulders.

Slowly, he pulled you into a hug,

'I'm sorry, I was wrong.' he said while swinging your bodies side to side, like a mom and her baby.

After feeling much comfortable, you were the first to pull away fro the hug. You started to caress his puffy cheeks.

'Aigoo.' you huffed.

'Hey, what's with the 'aigoo'?' he pouted.

You shrugged, 'I just feel lucky to have a husband like you.' you smiled.

'This is all thanks to our parents.' he giggled.

'For what?'

'For marrying us?' he joked.

You hit his chest lightly and started to laugh.

Luhan followed laughing too. 'We should go to sleep now. Its 1:36 am.' you eyed the clock attached to the wall.

'Bed? Then lets...' Luhan started to lean closer to you.

'I’m tired, we cant do that.' you said in the middle of yawning.

'Do what?' Luhan faked a few innocent blinks.

'Aish, ya!' you laughed.

Then all of a sudden, a pair of arms were wrapped around your waist,

'I love you.'

'And I love you more.'

'I love you.'

'You're repeating what you said earlier with the same tone. Haha!'

'Mehrong~' Luhan stuck his tongue out like a 5 yr old child. 

You laughed as you pinched his cheeks. 

Luhan smiled and pulled you into his arms and patted your back with a slow rhythm... and slowly drifted off to dreamland.

Love is poisonous, eh? It is as sweet and as poisonous as the apple that the ugly witch gave snow white in the fairytale. But love… can be every person’s source of happiness that when there’s no love, people would feel like they’re dying.

The~ End~

 [767 words]

짝~짝~짝~

I edited this fic ahah lol. Its like this fic was posted last year =>= Sarrey for the... crappy English yeorobun =>= Bye ,=>=/