Electricity's Leader ? Ryn

☆전기☆╠♡Electricity♡╣SM's New Girl Group ◕‿◕✿

 

"Oh Gosh ! Headache .... Calm Down ... Please ..."

 

Almost Whispered Chaehin !

 

Chaehin Didn't Think About that Before , But Now He Should!

 

He's Locked In The Dorm with Three Monsters.

 

"Damn It Eylin What the .... NO GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN ... you are going to Burn it ..."

 

Shouted Chaehin but Whispered the Last Words in relief when He saw Her Running To Her Room But The He Dumped Into Sky 

 

"Girl Where are you Going ...."

 

"Em Nowhere !!!!! Aye Just Let Me Go ! I Want To Visit Your Room"

 

Chaehin Knows Exactly what she wants to Do ! She wanna Change His Covers , He Loves the Color Black !

 

"NO NO"

 

But He Didn't  Catch Her , She ran Immediatly !

 

"SooJae .. Where is She ??"

 

With that He ran to Her Room and Opened the Door to see the Worst Picture Ever !

 

Soojae Was Jumping On Her Bed ! Singing With her Cracking Voice G-Dragon's Heartbreaker

 

*Oh Damn Poor GD* Thought Chaehin Rolling His Eyes

 

"Soojae Ah ! Do You Call That Singing ?? For God's Sake ! You are Going to Be a Singer S.I.N.G.E.R"

 

"Haha Oppa ! Who Cares ?? NOW GOO This Is My Room ! Between Sky ... She's amazing Hihi" And She Giggled Throwing Some Pillows at Him

 

"I Totally Forgot About Her"

 

Yeah It's Chaehin's Life From Now , Running Here and There In Electricity's Dorm.

 

 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

 

 

 

Music

Electricity's Leader ?

By Av-Ril  - 50 Minutes Ago                                                                                                 1704 Views  75Comments

Fans Were Wondering when They saw SM's Bands's Each Leader enetering The Building .

You Can See Taeyeon , Leeteuk , Yunho , Victoria , Onew , Suho and Kris !

But a New Face was With them , a Kinda Of Short Girl with The same Hair Color As Taeyeon ! She was Wearing Her glasses and Calling Someone on Her Phone !

Well Now No Wonder that we already Know who is She ! 

Today On SM's Officiel Page , a Girl Was Shining the Page with a Smile !

Here , we Can Assure She's The Fourth Member !  Ryn !

Everyone Thought That Soojae Is the Member who traineed for so many Years but We should stop that , Coz Ryn Already was a trainee for almost 8 Years and She's Finally Going to Debut !

Rumores Says That She Have a Powerful Dancing Skills !

New Huh ?? It's Like the First Time In Kpop World To See a Leader as a Lead Dancer ! But Beside That She took Classes , This , Fans Found It In Youtube ! They are Sure that It's Ryn's Voice in Her Trainee Life !

Click Me

 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Ahjumma You Are Finally Here ! I'm Hungry ! Besides Dream On ! I Took Your Room !"

"Aish Shut Up Lin ! I'm Ryn , The Lead Dancer , The Main Rapper , The Leader ! Who cared even If I Slept In The Street ? Haha No One Kekek"

And She giggle Running to The Leaving room !

"But I Care ! RiRi !!! I Mean ! You are Going to Be Dirty Hahaha"

Said Soojae and Laughed alone which made the Mood awkward between Everyone so she ended Laughing !

"Oppa I'm Going to Your Ro--"

"NO NO NO JUNG SKYLER"

"Don't Eat Me Okay ?? Geez Such a Manager !"

"Ah Yeah Chaehin , I Saw Your Room and Black .... Tsk Tsk It's Not Good ! Leggo Sky Change it"

With That Dragged Ryn Sky and both Of them Giggled !

"Oh God ! EyLin You change it Later im tired of doing that each day"

"NEVER HAHAHAHAHA"

"SAME GOES FOR ME HAHAHA"

*Damn It ! Witches ! Already 4 Monsters ! I Can Feel those 4 Are going to Get along .... SO MUCH ! So that means ..... I'm going crazy*

Thought Chaehin closing his eyes while leaning his head trying to push everything and relax a little bit !

"WHY Y NO CARE ABOUT ME ??? WHY TELL ME WHY ???"

Shouted Soojae in Her Manager's Ears that made him Jump With His left Hand On His Chest 

"What ??"

And He turned to EyLin who Was Laughin wiht both of her hands covering

"You !! Both Of You !! GO TO YOUR ROOMS NOW"

They didn't Bother to Do something else so they Just Run to their Rooms Laughing Evily !

*Save Me ... _______-Ah ..* Thought Chaehin Sighing .

"KYAAAAAAA I LOVE MY ROOM CHAEHIN-AH ......... OMO EYLIN ON YOUR FACE THIS ROOM IS SO PRETTY HAHAHA" Shouted Ryn Maaking some Dolphin voices .

"JUST SHUT UP AND SLEEP OR I WILL CALL EUNHYUK" This Time EyLin With a kinda Of Scary and Deep Voice ! How Came that those Girls are Singers

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" You Surely Can Hear Sky's Laugh Even If You are Leaving in EXO's Dorm.

"COM'ON PLEASE MY GREEN ROOM IS OSHEM THAN YOU--" Yelled Soojae but Ended Coughing , Yeah Great Voice with An Awesome ending , a Cracking Voice !