Debut Stage

☆전기☆╠♡Electricity♡╣SM's New Girl Group ◕‿◕✿

"Break Out Break Out , Believe Me , This Is My Favourite Song In Our Album"

Said Lina Laying on the Floor Beside Ryn , They were Pactising .

"Argh Lina , You Busy Choosing your Favourite Song ? Aish , I'm Se Freaking Nervous , Tomorrow Our First ....... Oh My God"

Shouted Sky Hiding Her Face With Both Of her Hands.

"Actually , It's Okay With Me , I'm Not Nervous"

"Oh Really Yoojung ? Then why Is Your Face Pale ??"

Rolled Eylin Her Eyes and Stood Up

"I'm Going to Take a Shower..."

And She ran to The Bathroom before anyone Could Go Before her

"Ayee I'm So Hungry , After 2 Days , We Will Go To Japan !"

With That Susan's Face Turned Pale too , She always tries to stay calm but she can't , every member is So Nervous.

"Is It True ??!! That Each Member is Going to Sing Or Dance alone , i mean a solo or what do they call it ??!"

Asked Soojae Ryn who was going to Sleep.

"Ah , Yeah , I Don't Know Why but I Really Do No Care , Ayeh Let's Go Now !!"

"Wait For Eylin ....." 

Whispered Soojae Nodding her toward the Door.

"Who Cares , Manager Oppa is Going to Bring Her with him"

Shouted Ryn faking a cry , she was very tired today , Everyone was Tired Especially Susan and Ryn , Susan Is Not that Good at DAncing , it always take her days or sometimes weeks to learn a dance , while Ryn was tired 'cuz of Controlling her Member .

 

-Electricity's Dorm :

"The Dorm Infront Of Us is TVXQ Sunbaenim's Dorm right ??"

Asked Soojae While Drying her Long Hair with a towel.

"Yeah , The first Dorm beside us is Boa Kangta Sunbaenim's Dorm but he's not here those days , probably at his House , The Other One Is F(x)'s Dorm."

Answered Her Lina Walking toward the Kitchen to Cook The Dinner , everyone Knows that This Job Is Lina's , and Sometimes Ryn Helps Her.

"Oh Well Th---"

"YAH ! WHY DID YOU GUYS LEFT ME"

Screamed Someone , Every member Ran to The Living room to Find Eylin with Wet Hair and a Worried Chaehin.

"Eylin-ah , Just Do and Dry Your Hair , You are Going to Be Sick ."

"OKFINE"

"Sorry , We were--"

Tried Yoojung to Apologize

"Whatever , Just Go and Sleep"

Sighed Eylin and Went to Her Room

"She's Mad ?! Oh Well , Let Her Be Mad"

Said Sky Giggling

"Oppa , Is Everything Ready ?! We Need to Wake Up Early right ??"

Asked Him Ryn trying to Get More information so that they will avoid any trouble.

"Yeah and Yeah ! You Guys are Going to Perform Survivor and How Great Is Blahblahblah Okay ??"

"Yeah , Lina Let Me Help You So that we can sleep earlier"

"Thanks Unnie"

And With that Left Each Member Except Chaehin and Susan who was Watching the TV

"Susan , Well .... You Know , Onew , He Gave You This "

And He Showed Her a Brown Basket .

*a Basket ?? From Onew Sunbae ??*

Wondered Susan Without Moving an Inch from her Place so that Made Chaehin Sit beside her .

*Gosh Thanks he didn't notice my Red Cheeks*

Susan Has a crush on Onew , No One Know About It , His Voice and His Funny Personality Made Susan fall For him.

"There's a Letter two ...."

And He gave her a White Letter.

Onew Never Did that Before , It Must Be something Important  , What She knows is that They are Not that Close.

She took the Letter with Her hand , Opened and Start reading it .

After Few Minutes Susan's Poker Face Become a little Bit Brighter

"Hm ?! What Did He Wrote ??"

Susan didn't Answer Him and Quickly opened the Basket , After that She Stopped and Smiled to Herslef

Her Smile Froze Chaehin's Body He was her smiling before but not that Much , Everyone Knows Susan as the Perfect Princess who's Good at everything ....except Dancing.

*Omo, Chicken ?! Haha *

Giggled Susan And Turned to Chaehin who was Blinking His Eyes.

"It's a Present From Onew For Our Debut , He Asked us to Eat It Tomorrow before Our Stage ... He says that It's Good , But i Don't Know Why good , that's so weird "

Suddenly Chaehin felt that She become a little Bit talkative .

But that Didn't Stop Him From Smiling too 

"We Should Thank Him Tomorrow , Or You Do it ..."

"A-ah Yeah Sure."

And With that He Patted Her Head and Went to take a bath .

The Next Morning , 7 Girls Were Pracitising Before their Stage , Everyone is Read , Their Clothes , the Music !!

"Com'on , I'm Going to Pee on myself Now , I Can't Even Move"

Sky Start To Hiccup On Her Place, Jumping up and Down .

Soojae Was Mumbling weird Words In English , Korean and another Language.

All that Eylin was Doing is the Back Of Her Hand making an annoying voice.

Lina was Pacing around the waiting room.

Ryn was Talking non-stop with one of their Stylist , everyone knows that she's too nervous.

While Susan was looking blankly at the Floor , they already Ate Onew's Chicken and For sure teased Susan.

Their Clothes For Now To Perform How great is your Love (Click)

And This For Survivor (Click)

"GET READY ... ELECTRICITY"

Shouted Someone , Chaehin lookind at each One and Nodded his head.

 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

 

 

 

 

 

Music

Electricity Found a "Survivor" On Inkigayo.

By Av-Ril  - 50 Minutes Ago                                                                                                 1704 Views  75Comments

 

The ladies of Electricity have released their First MV ‘Survivor‘.
 
The album was released for digital consumption on 2 July (KST) and contains 8 total tracks: “BreakOut“, “Survivor“, “How Great Is Your Love“, “Sunflower“, “Wake Up“, "If" , "My Color" and “Too Late“. The music video for “Survivor” has been raking in views as well.
 
In order to commemorate their comeback stage special, the girls performed both “Survivor” and their follow-up track “How Great Is Your Love”.
 

Survivor 

How Great Is Your Love