Final

A Day With Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were scrolling down the latest news at boyfriend's website, you were reading every article that contains the phrase "Mechanics for the contest: Win a day with boyfriend". You read and understood the mechanics. You opened one article that says

 

Mechanics for the Boyfriend contest:

1. Send boyfriend a picture of you with your best friend showing that you love each other

2. Send them a message containing you and your best friend's story, any story would be accepted, it's either fangirling, sad, full of happiness or anything that you can imagine. It also should contain your name, best friend's name, address so that the management will pick you up, and your contact detail

3. Wait until boyfriend, themselves, contact you.

 

Once you saw this, you immediately contacted your best friend _____, to come over and meet you to have your photos taken. You grabbed your phone and called your best friend.

"Hello _____?" you asked.

"Yes? Is this about the mechanics for the contest?" your best friend asked

"Yes. Can you come over and i'll let you read the mechanics?"

"Sure, give me 10 minutes and i'll be right over"

"Okay bye"

 

After the phone call, you immediately went to your mom's garden and sat near the roses that your mom has planted. You had red, pink and white roses planted. You sat there and can't stop thinking about the contest. "What if i won't win the contest?" You thought. So many things going on in your mind that concerns meeting boyfriend. A couple of minutes have passed and you heard your doorbell rang, You ran to the door and saw your best friend. You greeted each other and went to your garden. You told her to sit near the roses and she looked at you with confusion.

"Read this" you ordered your best friend

"What? Why? What is this?"

"Are we playing 20 questions? Just read it please"

While your best friend was reading, you gave her your sweetest smile, telling her that she'll be entering the contest with you. Once she was done reading the article, she looked at you.

"So? You're asking me to accompany you in this contest?" your best friend asked

"Yes please?"

"Sure. I want to meet Kwangmin too" *(I wrote Kwangmin because he's also my bias. Hihi. Sorry)*

"Really?!" you asked in excitement

"Should we take some photos now?"

 

You took your camera from your room and ran to your garden for the 3rd time today. You sat near the rose bushes and took as many beautiful photos as you can. After that you sent the pictures to boyfriend with you and your best friend's message.

Annyeong boyfriend,

This is me and my best friend _____, we met at a playground in a park near the streets of Seoul when we were 9 years old. I was sitting alone on the swing because i feel that the playground is a place for me to be in. A girl came to me and said hi and also she accompanied me in the empty swing set next to the one i was sitting at. We always meet at the park with our parents and we always eat ice cream. 5 years later, she went to the Philippines for her education and we didn't have any communication since then. Until my family went to the Philippines for a vacation trip for about 1 week. I went into a milk tea store and saw a girl that looks just like my best friend. I looked at the picture in my wallet and saw her face, she looks exactly the same when we were younger. She looked at me and said "_____?" she asked. "____? I can't believe this i missed you so much" then i hugged her, that's when we had our communication back again. Even though 5 years of no communication, we still remembered each other. Look at us now, we are now at the age of 15 and were still friends, even if we had some misunderstandings, were still the best of friends. Now, we still go to the same park and fangirl over korean boybands while eating ice cream. We just feel that it's nice to remember where and how we met. I hope you choose us oppas, we really want to meet you. Saranghae! 

Our address is ____ and you can contact us at _______

One of your million best friends,

______ and _____

 

And send.

"Now let's just wait for the results"

"Let's"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

At Starship entertainment, boyfriend's currently reading the entries for the contest. Youngmin was holding the laptop, Jeongm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter