Can I?

Obedient Unicorn

Mmhm~ Another day off for EXO-M, another day off for Mr. Zhang Yixing! Yep~ What will I do today? Yesterday I got Duizhang Kris to buy me the whole ice cream store! Hehe, maybe I’ll mess with Luhan ge today!

“Xing!”

“Good morning, gege!”

“Can you go get Kris’ magic set for me?”

“But it’s in his room... And it’s his!”

“I don’t care, Xing Xing! I need reveng-- I mean something to play with.”

“Um... Okay ge.”

I go to Kris’ room and find the magic set on the furthest table. I pick it up.

“Put it back, Yixing.”

“Can I?” I smile at Kris and he nods back, smiling.

----

Luhan didn’t want the magic set after all. I decide to play with it. I tried to make something disappear, but it didn’t work! Even if I sprinkled some unicorn powder on it!

“Yixing! Help your hyung!”

“Ah! Xiumin hyung, what’s wrong?”

“I’m hungry! Get me food from Kris’ room!”

“But it’s---”

“I need reveng-- food! I’m starving!”

“Ooh, okay hyung! Be right back.”

I go back to Kris’ room and start to get food out of the mini-fridge next to his desk.

“Don’t eat my baozi, Yixing!”

“Can I?” I hold up the baozi, giving Duizhang a dimpled smile. He pauses, then nods back.

----

Yumm~ Xiumin hyung wasn’t hungry anymore so he let me eat the baozi! De-lay-cious~ It was really good, ahh! I love food! I love eating!

“Yixing! This is urgent! I need some money.”

“What for, Tao? Let me get my wallet.”

“NO! Yixing, I want you to get me some of Kris’ money. I need reveng-- a new gucci bag!”

“A new one? Okay, I’ll be back with some money.”

I go to Kris’ room again. His wallet was on his desk in front of him so I go over to it and start to take a lot of money out.

“That’s too much, put some back.”

“Can I?” I hold up the wad of cash, with a puppy face on. Kris sighs, but eventually nods.

----

It turned out that Tao got Manager Hyung to give him money, so I get to keep Kris’! What will I buy with so much money, hehe~ Maybe I can buy some MORE Unicorn plushies! Or get a customized one... In purple~!

“Xing Xing ge!”

“Chen--”

“Yixing, I need you to steal Kris’ book out of his hand while he is reading.”

“But Chen--”

“I NEED REVENGE! HE WOKE ME UP YESTERDAY, OKAY?”

“But--”

“Please? You’re my favorite gege!”

“Ah, okay! I’ll be back.”

I go to Kris’ room. Ahh~ Today is really against me! He is reading the book that Chen wants, but I have to be a good gege to Chen Chen. So I go to grab the book from Duizhang’s hands, but he swats my hand away.

“Maybe next time, Yixing.”

“Can I?” I give him a puppy stare and quickly smile, showing him my dimple. He places the book down.

Sigh-”Why are you taking all of my things today?”

“Because everyone wanted something... So, can I?”

“Why are they asking for stuff?”

“Um... I don’t remember! I forgot~”

We stare at eachother for a long time! Duizhang is really funny when he pretends to act cool, but his cool stare doesn’t work on me! The Zhang Yixing!

“The book... Can I?” I ask one more time.

“... Fine.”

“Thank you, duizhang! You’re the best!” I grab the book and run out the door, Chen Chen is going to be proud of his gege, hehe.

----

Chen was really happy when I gave him the book! So happy, that he laughed like ‘muahahahaha’. Yep, Mr. Xing Xing is the best gege in the world~ Ehehe, besides Kris gege, of course.

I think, after a long day of helping my brothers, Yixing deserve a reward! I open the fridge and see the ice cream we bought yesterday! Ah, maybe Kris will want to eat some ice cream with me!

----

 

“Duizhang~ Want some ice cream?”

“... Just a little...”

I hand Kris a bowl of ice cream. Yay, duizhang is going to eat ice cream with me! Two days in a row. Breaks are the best~ I nod to myself, smiling. Kris made a laughing noise and smiles at me.

“You enjoyed the two day break?”

“I did, gege! Because we got to hang out a lot, didn’t we?”

“Ah, yes, we did. I had fun with you too! But tomorrow, we’ll have to go back to work.”

“Yep!”

“Don’t you dare spill any secrets about me in the interview tomorrow, or I’ll never buy you ice cream again!”

“Aw, but gege, you know you’ll always get me some ice cream~”

Duizhang and I laugh and smile together. Breaks, ice cream, and Duizhang! The best things in the world! Hehehe~