Kamsahamnida...

Loving You

 

Chapter 2
Kamsahamnida…
Part 1

__MIJOON’S POV__

I woke up at the morning. I stood up and looked around. *this is not my dorm…who owns this?* I asked myself and stretched. I went out and went down. I can smell food and I can hear that someone’s is cooking. I went to the kitchen and saw Taeyon eonni.

“Eonni?” I asked. She turned around and smiled at me. “You’re awake!” she went to me and fixed my hair. “Go to the dining, it’s almost finish.” Taeyon eonni said and continued cooking. “O…ok.” I nodded but still confused. *why am I here?* I asked myself. I went to the dining room and tried to recall what happened yesterday. I sat down.

“Think! Think! What happened?” I whispered. “Think…Ah!” I smirked. “I was ed by a guy and then Leeteuk saved me then WHAT?! Tsk!” I scratched my head hardly until it got ruined. Taeyon entered the dining room and saw me. I blew my hair upward. She was shocked and stepped backward.

“Nugu ni?” she asked curiously. I fixed my hair and smiled. “Eonni it’s me!” I said. “Omo!” Taeyon eonni put the tray at the table and went to me and fixed my hair. “Better~” she said and sat down at the chair beside me. “Let’s eat!” she said. I nodded and we started eating. We finished eating. “Eonni…I have to go~” I said. “Ne~ wait…come w/ me first.” Taeyon eonni grabbed me hand and went to her room. She gets a dress at her closet.

“Wear this and then you can leave~” she smiled as she pushed mu through the C.R. I nodded and went to the C.R. I wore the dress she gave me. *Wah~ it’s so cute!* I told myself as I looked at myself at the little mirror at the C.R. I went out.

“Wah~” Taeyon said as she turned me around. “Neomu yeppeo!” Taeyon said and fixed the dress. “Kamsahamnida eonni.” I said and bowed. “You may go now.” She said. We went down and I went out. I waved at her and she waved back. I started walking a familiar person I looked at him and it was Leeteuk. I went to him.

“Hey!” I tapped his back. “Cherry-ah!” he said. I smiled and sat beside him. “Watcha doin here?” I asked like a child. “Waiting for you.” He looked at me. “Mwo?” I asked as I looked at him too. “Ne…I just want to give you this.” He said as he’s getting something on his pocket. I saw my cell phone.

“Omo!” I was shocked. “How’d you got it? I thought th—“ I was cut off by him. “Don’t mention him…forget what happened yesterday.” He said as he handed me my cell phone. “speaking of that…kamsahamnida for saving me…if you didn’t saved me something might happen bad to me and I can’t be a member of SNSD anymore…” I looked down and played w/ my cell phone. “You’re welcome…” he said. “Just take care of yourself always…we don’t want to lose you too…you’re very talented and very nice.” Leeteuk smiled. “Kamsahamnida…” I smiled back.

__END OF POV__
__NO ONE’S POV__

“I’ll be gong then.” Mijoon said as she stood up. Leeteuk stood up and held Mijoon’s right shoulder.
“Cherry…” Leeteuk said.
“Hmmm?”
“Take care…ok?”
“Ne…but my dorm is near wanna come? Just have a drink then let’s go together at the building. “
“o…k…”
They walked together and went to Mijoon’s dorm.

-MIJOON’S DORM-

“Have a sit.” Mijoon said as she pointed the sofa. Leeteuk nodded and sat down. Mijoon went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. She finished and went to Leeteuk.

“Here…drink it while it’s hot.” Mijoon said as she sat down and handed Leeteuk the hot chocolate. “Kamsahamnida…” Leeteuk smiled. Mijoon smiled back. Leeteuk finished the hot chocolate.

“Kaja…” Mijoon said and stood up. Leeteuk stood up and fixed his polo. “Ok…” Leeteuk said as they went out and waited for a taxi. A taxi came by and they went in.

“Where?” the driver asked. “S.M. Ent building.” Leeteuk said. The driver nodded and drove. There was a heavy traffic.

“Cherry…it’s kind of traffic.” Leeteuk said. “Yeah…eotteohke? They might be waiting for me.” Mijoon said worriedly. “Tsk…” Leeteuk whispered. They both rested their arm at the arm rest and the touched each other’s hand. They both took off their arm at the arm rest. Mijoon blushed and she was blushing all the time. In Leeteuk’s place…he’s looking at the window and every minute he’ll look at Mijoon and they’ll have an eye-to-eye contact. Both of them are blushing. After a few minutes they arrived at the building.

“Ahjussi…how much?” Mijoon asked. “10,000 won.” The driver said. Mijoon was about to pay but Leeteuk stopped her. “I’ll pay.” He said. “ani! I want to thank you for saving me yesterday…so let me.” Mijoon said. “Cherry…pay me back if I need your help. Ok?” Leeteuk asked as he gave the driver the money. Mijoon can’t do anything but to nod and smile. They went in the building.

“See you…” Mijoon said and waved. Leeteuk nodded and waved back.

End of Part 1
Part 2

__YURI’S POV__

“Why Cherry’s not yet here? I miss her!” I exclaimed. “Me too!” Yoona shouted. Someone opened the door and we saw Cherry.

“CHERRY!” I embraced Mijoon. She embraced me back. We broke our hug and she smiled at me. “Sorry everyone…I’m late! There was a heavy traffic while going here!” Mijoon apologized.

“It’s ok now! Let’s continue practicing!” Taeyon said. We started to continue practicing and I can feel my right leg hurting. *Maybe this was from the other day…but why didn’t it hurt yesterday?* I asked in my mind.

-FLASHBACK-

“Krystal-ah…please! Stop envying me!” I pleaded. “Who said I’m envying you? I just can’t stand seeing you here! !” Krystal said. I smirked. “Is Jessica eonni really your sister…you two have many many differences!” I said. “Why you ing !!” Krystal slapped me. “See? It just shows that what I am saying here is true! Isn’t it?” I said and smirked. “You know I’m a good friend but I am a bad enemy!” Krystal said and pushed me through the stairs. “AHH!!” I screamed. I fell down from the stairs and I used my leg to support me but then it bumped into a sharp metal.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Yuri…Yuri!” Mijoon waved her hand in front my face. “Oh! Sorry…” I said. “Here! Have a drink maybe you’re tired that’s why!” Mijoon said. “Kamsahamnida…” I thanked her. “Let’s go back practicing!” I shouted.

__END OF POV__
__NO ONE’S POV__

Everyone practiced and everyone is tired too. Mijoon went out for a while. Someone tapped her back and she turned around She saw Victoria Song from F(x).

“Annyeong!” She waved her hand to Mijoon. Mijoon bowed her head and waved back. “Annyeong…” Mijoon smiled. “You might be Cherry?” She asked. “Ne…” Mijoon nodded. “I remember you! The audition day…you’re so talented!” Victoria said. “Kamsahamnida.” Mijoon smiled.

End of Part 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: wah! chapter 2's done hahah! please comment! hahah.. i would like to see if you like it or not!~

      Kamsahamnida!^^laugh