Whatever!

Loving You

 

Chapter 3
Whatever!
Part 1

Mijoon and Sunny is hanging out. “Eonni! Let’s buy some food first!” Mijoon exclaimed. “Ok!” Sunny grabbed Mijoon’s hand. They went to a cake shop.

“They said it’s delicious here! Especially the cakes!” Sunny said. Mijoon smiled. “Let’s try it!” Mijoon said. Sunny nodded and they bought to cakes. They sat down at the chair and started eating the caked.

“Wah! It’s so good!” Mijoon said. “Yeah! It’s been a while that I didn’t eat here! The cakes are more delicious now!” Sunny said. They laughed together and they finished the cakes.

__SUNNY’S POV__

“It’s really delicious!” I exclaimed. “Yeah! Let’s eat there again next time!” Mijoon said. “Of course!” I smiled and wrapped my arms at hers. We continued walking and I saw 3 familiar guys. It’s Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Sungmin oppa!” I shouted. I grabbed Mijoon hand and we went to them.

“Oh! Sunny and…Cherry?” Sungmin asked. “Ne…Kim Cherry imnida.” Mijoon answered. “Ah…new member of Soshi! Nice meeting you!” Sungmin smiled and offered his hand for a shake hands. Mijoon accepted it and they shake hands and also w/ Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“So…what are you doing here?” I asked. “Eunhyuk wants to eat here!” Donghae said. “Oh…” I nodded. “Eonni! I’ll just go to the C.R.” Mijoon said. “Ok! Don’t leave me ok?” I said. Mijoon nodded and left.

“She’s a pretty girl right?” I asked. “Yeah…” they said in unison. “Kim Cherry? What’s her real name?” Eunhyuk asked. “Kim Mijoon…Taeyon eonni’s dongsaeng and Cherry doesn’t know anything.” I said. “All of you knows it except her?” Donghae asked. “Yep…she doesn’t know anything.” I replied. “When will you tell her?” Sungmin asked. “At the right time…” I said.

__END OF POV__
__MIJOON’S POV__

I went to the C.R. to wash my face. I can hear people talking about me. ‘Isn’t she Cherry? She’s the new member of Soshi right?, Cherry’s more beautiful in personal!, I heard she’s very talented!’ I can hear those questions and comments about me. I was relieved…there were no bad comments. Someone tapped my back. I looked at the mirror to see. I saw two girls at my back.

“Wae?” I asked. “Uhmm…can we take pictures and autograph w/ you?” The girls said. I nodded. They took a picture and I gave them my autograph. “Kamsahamnida!” The two girls said and left.

__END OF POV__

End of Part 1
Part 2

__NO ONE’S POV__

“Eonni!” Mijoon shouted.

“Ah! Cherry!” Sunny went to Mijoon. “Guys! We’re going!” Sunny shouted. They nodded and waved we waved back and we left, we went back to the building. They went in and saw Minho and Onew talking.

“Yo!” Sunny tapped Onew’s back. “Oh! Noona!” Onew and Minho said in chorus. “This is…Kim Cherry?” Onew pointed at Mijoon. “Ne!” Sunny said. “Annyeonghaseyo…Kim Mijoon Cherry imnida…nice to meet you!” Mijoon offered her hand to Onew. Onew accepted it and they shake hands and also w/ Minho. “We’ll be going.” Sunny said. “Noona…we’ll be having a dinner tomorrow night and after that we’ll play Truth or Dare together w/ Super Junior, DBSK and F(x).” Minho said. “Ok!” Sunny did thumbs up.

-SNSD’S ROOM-

“Hi!” Sunny said. “Good! Everyone’s here.” Tiffany said. “Wae?” Mijoon asked. “We’ll be playing…Truth or Dare!” Jessica exclaimed. “Aren’t we supposed to play that tomorrow might after the dinner?” Sunny asked. “Yeah…but that’s w/…Super Junior, SHINee, DBSK and F(x) but today! Only we Soshi members will play the game!” Yuri explained. “Ahh…I get it…” Sunny nodded. “Ok! So everybody sit and let’s form a big circle.” Sooyoung said. They sat down and formed a big circle.

“Let’s start w/…our innocent magnae! Seo Juhyun or Seohyun!” Sooyoung Said and smiled at Seohyun. “Mwo? Ah…ok…Taeyon eonni! Truth or Dare?” Seohyun asked. Taeyon thought for a while. “Uhmm…Truth?” Taeyon asked. Seohyun smirked. “Seohyun-ah! We’ve been together for so many years! I didn’t know you being like that!” Taeyon shouted. “Eonni…hand please!” Seohyun said. Taeyon fixed her fingers and she gave Seohyun her hands.

“Do you still love…Junsu oppa?” Seohyun asked. “NO!” Taeyon protested. Seohyun squeezed her fingers. “OWW!!” Taeyon shouted.
“Yes or no?”
“No! Oww!!”
“Yes or N—“
“N— Oww! I’m not yet answering!”
“It’s because you didn’t let me finish talking too! Yes or no?”
“No! Oww!”
“Yes or no???”
Taeyon took a deep breath…”Yes.”
“Mwo? Last question…Yes…or no?”
“Yes!” Taeyon shouted.

“Omo eonni!” Seohyun said as she let go of Taeyon’s hands. Taeyon shook her hands.

“Eonni still LOVE Junsu oppa!” Tiffany screamed crazily. “Tsk…” Taeyon rolled her eyes. “Ok next! Taeyon eonni!” Yuri said.

“Ok! Revenge time!” Taeyon smirked. Taeyon looked at Yuri evilly. Yuri smiled at her.

“Hey eonni! I’ve been treating you so good!” Yuri said. “So?” Taeyon asked. “So…treat me go—“ Yuri didn’t finish because Taeyon cut her off. “Yuri-ah~ truth or dare?” Taeyon asked. “Haha! Dare!” Yuri said. “Ok…why don’t you go out and kiss the first guy you’ll see!” Taeyon dared. “MWO!?” Yuri stood up. “Ok! What if it is a janitor?” Yuri asked. “Then kiss him on the cheeks. “What a lucky janitor…” Yuri whispered. Yuri then went out and the others followed. Yuri saw someone entering the building.

__YURI’S POV__

I went out and saw a guy entering the building. Her eyes widen because she finally saw the guy. *Wooyoung??! What the hell is he doing in here?* I asked myself.

“Oh! Yuri-ah!” Wooyoung oppa called me. “Omo!” I whispered. I can hear Taeyon whispering behind me. “It’s the chance!” She whispered. “Go!” They said. But then Wooyoung was the first one who went to me.

“Yo! Oppa! Haha…why are you here?” I asked as I tuck my hair behind my ear. “I’m looking for Nichkhun hyung…he might be here w/ Victoria.” He said. “And by the way have you seen him?” he asked once again. I shooked m head. “Sorry hajiman I didn’t see him.” “Ah…ok so I’ll be going.” he said.

“Yah!” Taeyon whispered. “Tsk!” I rolled my eyes. “Oh! Jamkkaman oppa…” I shouted. “Wae?” he turned around. I went to him.

“We’re playing truth or dare and I said dare then they dared me to kiss the first guy I will see and I saw you!” I explained. “Mwo?” he asked me. “It’s a dare…” I said. “Ok…but where will you kiss me?” he asked. “Ibsul…” I said shyly. “Ok…but do it fast.” Wooyoung oppa said. I nodded and I gave him a peck on his lips.

“Kamsahamnida…” I said shyly. “Ne…I’ll be going then.” He said scratching the back of his neck. He went out and I saw him covered his mouth. “Tsk!” I hit my head w/ my fist and went in the room. I saw them smiling and I gave them a disgusted look.

“You’re lucky it’s Wooyoung oppa!” Tiffany exclaimed. “Luck your face!” I said and stuck my tongue out. “Tss…” I rolled my eyes.

__END OF POV__
__WOOYOUNG’S POV__

I went inside the S.M. building. “Maybe Nichkhun hyung is here…” I whispered. I saw Yuri inside and called her.

“Yuri-ah!” I shouted. She was shocked and looking behind. I was curious. She then looked at me and smiled and I went to her.

“Yo! Oppa! Haha….why are you here?” She asked me as she tucked her hair behind her ear. “I’m looking for Nichkhun hyung…he might be here w/ Victoria.” I answered. “And by the way have you seen him?” I asked once again. Yuri shooked her head. “Sorry hajiman I didn’t see him.” “Ah…so I’ll be going.” He said. I heard her tsked. “Oh! Jamkkaman oppa…” She shouted. “Wae?” I turned around. She went to me.

“We’re playing truth or dare and I said dare then they dared me to kiss the first guy I will see and I saw you!” Yuri explained. “Mwo?” I asked her. “It’s a dare…” she said. “Ok…but where will you kiss me?” I asked. “Ibsul…” She said shyly. “Ok…but do it fast.” I said. She nodded and she gave me a peck on my lips.

“Kamsahamnida…” she said shyly. She was blushing hardly. “Ne…I’ll be going then.” I said scratching the back of my neck. I went out and covered my mouth. I hid behind the door and took a peak if she’s still there. I saw her hitting her head w/ her fist and went inside their room. I didn’t help not to smile. Yuri’s a beautiful girl and no guy would dislike her.

__END OF POV__
-BACK AT SNSD’S ROOM-
__NO ONE’S POV__

“Omo! Yuri-ah! You’re so lucky!” Yoona nudged Yuri hardly. “Whatever!” Yuri said. “But you kissed him directly on his lips!” Hyohyeon shouted. “It’s just a peck eonni!” Yuri exclaimed. “But still it’s a kiss!” Mijoon said. “Even you?” Yuri asked. “I ship you two!” Mijoon said and smiled. “Omo!” Yuri covered her face w/ her hands.

“Now…now! Yuri-ssi! Look and you two will! You know!” Taeyon said. “Aissh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. “Ok! Ok! Stop teasing now!” Tiffany said. Everybody laughed together.

End of Part 2